PDA

View Full Version : having issues installing

psycacti
13-12-05, 22:50
i posted this as a reply in another thread but received no answer so i'll try as a new thread:
i downloaded the install file but when i double-click it i get an hourglass and my computer hangs. i am able to open task manager, and when i do it says that my CPU usage is around 80-90%, but on the process list it shows only 10-15% usage outside the System Idle Process, and there's no process pertaining to Neocron. if i try to close task manager or restart from it then my computer hangs even worse and my only option is a hard shutdown. i checked the MD5 sig and it doesnt appear to be a corrupted file.
i have 1.4G cpu, 512M ram, 8G+ free space. i had a similar problem once due to not having enough free space on the disk, but this time i think 8G should be plenty.
any suggestions? i'm really interested in this game
thanks!

Riddle
13-12-05, 23:13
Minimum specs for this game are 1.4GHZ CPU, 256 ram, 1.7GB Free hard space although they recommend 2.6+GHZ so maybe your processor is having dificulty?

If the MD5 hash is ok then the file is ok and should install , i'm no techie so will have to wait for more info or email tech@neocron.com with the problem ;)