PDA

View Full Version : Droner: Leveling Strength

mdares
13-12-05, 22:50
ok well its been ages since i last made a droner so i figured hey why not.
Leveling everything else is fine but I cant for the death of me remember how I used to level strength on my droner >_<

is there any way more feasible other than missions or as someoen told me, get shot by force weapon mobs?

SorkZmok
13-12-05, 23:29
Construct shit or run missions. There's no other way.

Digital-Talios
13-12-05, 23:32
could you leech str exp from a same level tank?

I remember leveling my str >< I kept running cyclops missions over and over. It was wierd having a near capped spy hunting with the nibs :p

Superbron
13-12-05, 23:33
Go to the gym :D

SorkZmok
15-12-05, 09:16
could you leech str exp from a same level tank?

I remember leveling my str >< I kept running cyclops missions over and over. It was wierd having a near capped spy hunting with the nibs :pSpies only get int/dex xp from teaming.

netster
15-12-05, 11:14
repair your drones gives good exp...

commerzgandalf
15-12-05, 12:03
get some clanm8 and a ppu and let them shoot you alle the time the ppu is keeping you alive and after 1 hour con and str capped funny think is you will level int and dex too (but very slow)^^

Spermy
15-12-05, 12:09
get some clanm8 and a ppu and let them shoot you alle the time the ppu is keeping you alive and after 1 hour con and str capped funny think is you will level int and dex too (but very slow)^^

Sexploit.

Get A knife - kick some ass and lom a bit. Top the rest with missions. Saves on the majority of the tedium. Oh - and don't bother assigning all the str to MC, there's no need, just stick it where you would normally, save for a few. Saves on the loms and XP loss, but takes an hour or two more. I'd rather have an hour or two of doing shit than an hou rof lomming.

commerzgandalf
15-12-05, 12:26
wtf ?
really ?

SorkZmok
15-12-05, 13:18
KK stated that several times. Shooting yourself/a mate with a ppu for heals is not allowed.