PDA

View Full Version : lol , Who turned Plaza 4 Into a warzone

Foo
13-12-05, 13:28
NEXT guards are absoultly owning every Copbot and CA guard (and any runner who gets in the line of sight) . Its nice to spectate , but is this some kind of story line ?

sl33py
13-12-05, 13:30
perhaps following the storyline will give you some insight

How does the future cooperation with the CityMercs look like?
What will CA do to calm down NExT?
What impact does HIOB have on the economy?

I guess CA decided to spank em

Brammers
13-12-05, 13:37
And also this http://www.neocronicle.com/?p=120

Anyone in NEXT want to check their F6 window?

Foo
copbot + ca gaurds damage is pathetic to say the least , like 60 damage a burst , compared to NEXT guards 450+ a burst.

And yea i saw that part of the story , but next aint hostile , just neutral and it wasnt liek this last night. So what triggered it ?

Toxen
Its not part of any storyline, its a side effect of not thinking neutral guards can be in close proximity to each other and someone triggering them into firing on each other then an entire firefight ensues

Foo
13-12-05, 13:38

Yep , im posting this after viewing my F6 , allied to DRE > neutral to rest of pro and cm , enemy to doy.

/edit heres a screeny of my F6

Ryen
13-12-05, 13:56
Yep , im posting this after viewing my F6 , allied to DRE > neutral to rest of pro and cm , enemy to doy.

/edit heres a screeny of my F6

Whoa, are those all new FS? If so, we may see next moving to the DOY soon.

Foo
13-12-05, 14:02
well , when i started the char , doy factions were -14 i think , but as i was running tl150 missions to lvl dex they graduly went to zero then +10 ( all other pro FS was 0 when i started cept dre)

Foo
13-12-05, 15:00
All the fighting has stoped now , so i still wonder what triggered it all any idea's ?

Jipz
13-12-05, 15:01
its easy to make a war CA VS next guards :p

CMaster
13-12-05, 15:02
All the fighting has stoped now , so i still wonder what triggered it all any idea's ?
Simple - the NEXT guys use plasma cannnons. So what you do, is buff up, aggro a next guard, then hide behind a copbot. NEXT guard hits copbot, copbot retaliates, and it all goes from there.
This has been happening frequentley since Patch 150.

Bugs Gunny
13-12-05, 15:24
It's good xp if you team with the next guards and leech :angel:

vashtyphoon78
13-12-05, 16:36
Haha, ill make a PPU come aggro a NEXT then a copper, and ill RP the next called for backup :lol:

Skusty
13-12-05, 16:41
CA zergs next with help from Copbots!

Fafhrd
13-12-05, 17:39
N.E.X.T. should double guards to keep out nosy CA dudes.

Spoon
13-12-05, 18:07
Haha, ill make a PPU come aggro a NEXT then a copper, and ill RP the next called for backup :lol:

GM's will warn you to stop, and despawn the aggro'ed guards....

Believe me, I know....

:o

Tratos
13-12-05, 18:15
Would this work with any gaurd or just neutral ones?

CMaster
13-12-05, 18:17
Has to be neutral - allied NPCs cannot be goaded into fighting each other, and enemy will do on site.
The simple fix is to make Plaza 4 be guarded purley by NEXT, or to restirct NEXT guards to their HQ only (IE, remove the 2 out the front and the 2 in the ASG)

Foo
13-12-05, 18:34
Simple - the NEXT guys use plasma cannnons. So what you do, is buff up, aggro a next guard, then hide behind a copbot. NEXT guard hits copbot, copbot retaliates, and it all goes from there.
This has been happening frequentley since Patch 150.

Ahhh lol , realy didnt think of that , makes sense now ^^ oh well thought this might of been the push out of nc that next needed

Tratos
13-12-05, 18:46
Has to be neutral - allied NPCs cannot be goaded into fighting each other, and enemy will do on site.
The simple fix is to make Plaza 4 be guarded purley by NEXT, or to restirct NEXT guards to their HQ only (IE, remove the 2 out the front and the 2 in the ASG)

Cheers for the info.

Who knows if NeXT will need the sector anymore they might get pissed off and move out or set up a secondary base in TH or someting.

FA & NeXT in TH TBH! :) :p

Eckhart
13-12-05, 19:02
How bout if NeXT take over TH and get the old FA HQ? ;)

Toxen
13-12-05, 19:05
Nehh Next should build a base at desert racetrack and make the GR there inside the base would make sense DRT is a next facility

Tratos
13-12-05, 22:32
Nehh Next should build a base at desert racetrack and make the GR there inside the base would make sense DRT is a next facility

Good idea tbh.

giga191
13-12-05, 22:51
yeh, and put some guards there that shoot DoY

Zheo
14-12-05, 09:18

Mine is fine, but im moving to CM's so it doesnt bother me too much ;)

Spermy
14-12-05, 11:12
How bout if NeXT take over TH and get the old FA HQ? ;)

Oh... my...

GAWD!

Sellout!

*Beats violently*

Superbron
14-12-05, 12:42
Yeah, move NEXT HQ to DRT. TH for TU is my opinion.

LTA
14-12-05, 14:00
Yeah, move NEXT HQ to DRT. TH for TU is my opinion.

Tech Haven belongs to FA we built it and... we will take it back one day!!!

Next hq at drt could be cool tho but i dunno be unsafe for them being that close to doy with there new tanks etc that could easily be stolen :p

and its funny how ONE Next guard can handle 3 odd copbots and 2/3 CA guards.... a bit of a difference in guards, no offense but arent copbots the law therefore they should kick the living shit out of anything 1v1

CMaster
14-12-05, 14:02
Tech Haven belongs to FA we built it and... we will take it back one day!!!

FA still run Tech Haven - the true to the original principles, scientist and engineer FA, anyway. Its the power hungry, political scheming branch of the Angels that now lives in the dome.