PDA

View Full Version : End Game Content

Grimtoast
12-12-05, 18:33
Just a quick question from a free-trial player who's nearly sold on keeping the sub after the trial ends:

What's the end game like w/ NC?

Suppose I max out my toon to the top of his possible stats/skills - what does one do then? Is there ample PvP to keep it interesting? Or are there plenty of game-driven quests/epics/etc to make it fun?

Or does one just generally max out then wander around hoping to find something to do?

It's about the only thing I won't really have a chance to legitimately test out before the freet trial ends - so feedback would be very welcome.

Thanks!

joran420
12-12-05, 20:04
end game is all PVP ...sometimes you look for hours sometimes it just waiting to be had and sometimes it finds you

Tratos
12-12-05, 20:13
More and more high end quests are also being added quite frequently now to keep you busy between PVP too :)

joran420
12-12-05, 20:18
hehe pshhhh thats for teh carebears

vashtyphoon78
12-12-05, 20:19
The Neocron PVP is nuts, hell its why most of us still PLAY this damn game. :rolleyes:

Ryen
12-12-05, 21:22
Dozens of missions, tons of end-game only mobs (or near end game),epic items, and wisdom of ceres weapons (this is beyond end game).

Also PVP, outpost wars, events (which are happening quite frequently), and random odd jobs that other players can hire you for.

paolo escobar
12-12-05, 22:07
I guess the end game is focused towards pvp given the nature of the game as a whole.

But its down to the individual and the ppl they associate with. I enjoy running my little tradeskill clan and helpin out the little ppl too.

Op wars are fun depending on the clan u are with and the clan u are against.

Grimtoast
13-12-05, 03:26
Good deal, thanks for all the feedback.

So from the sound of it, the PvP makes it worth getting to the 'end game' - that definitely has its appeal.

Time to put the nose down and grind up a bit so I can get beyond the wimpyweapons of newbiedom and get down to the fun of it all.

Thanks, all.

Riddle
13-12-05, 11:38
I mix it up i have <<Logans Emporium>> For a bit of tradeskill fun then i got a host of PvP chars i log depending on the mood ;)

OP wars are good when you get them but i also enjoy searching the wastes for unsuspecting runners to snipe :lol:

PvP and finetuning your setup is what you will do at end game and its FPS so well worth it, unlike WOW for once i was capped i bored quickly very quickly.