PDA

View Full Version : Regeants Boss Loot

Storme
12-12-05, 14:08
I went to the new Regeants Dungeon the other day and took on the 127/127 freak ass boss and whupped his ass. I looted him and all i got was a "Better Keycard: Storage Box" ? What the hell is this and what can I do with it? It looks the same as a construction license in the inventory and when you do a show info on it, theres no info :(

Cheers
Storme

Sgt. Pepper
12-12-05, 14:10
This key card is part of the mission you can do there.
Talk to the NPC at the entrance to start it.

Storme
12-12-05, 14:14
Perfect, many thanks i like quick answers. Asked in game and had no answers :D

Bugs Gunny
12-12-05, 14:14
Same room, blue box in the circle of boxes, loot it.
Then go to first npc again, then to TH near bar, then to gaia mines close to where the warbot for the crahn epic is. Activate and loot grinders 1-2-3-4 in this order.
Go back to the guy in TH, sell me the 5 slot weapons you get for 100k....

Dribble Joy
12-12-05, 14:19
Like you haven't done the runs many times over and have a 5 slot of both allready :p.

Spermy
12-12-05, 15:03
Same room, blue box in the circle of boxes, loot it.
Then go to first npc again, then to TH near bar, then to gaia mines close to where the warbot for the crahn epic is. Activate and loot grinders 1-2-3-4 in this order.
Go back to the guy in TH, sell me the 5 slot weapons you get for 100k....

Heh - I lovesh it. :D

Riddle
12-12-05, 16:44
Maybe i should get of my ass and go do this but are the guns really worth it? Hows the AK?

Spermy
12-12-05, 16:50
Maybe i should get of my ass and go do this but are the guns really worth it? Hows the AK?

You could always sell them as a penis extension...

err.

Ego Boost.

<_<

Yeah.

>_>

Spoon
12-12-05, 16:58
Better go get all the guns you can, cuz you can bet your ass, that Regents will be impossible with the next patch....

Dribble Joy
12-12-05, 17:26
What are the chances of a current barretta/AK wipe? ;)

Riddle
12-12-05, 17:44
What are the chances of a current barretta/AK wipe? ;)

Ok so i'm getting the idea this run is flawed in some way so maybe i'll stay on my ass :D

Tratos
12-12-05, 18:00
Ok so i'm getting the idea this run is flawed in some way so maybe i'll stay on my ass :D
The run itself isnt flawed however the mobs are currently overpowered to a point of underpowered-ness, well the nightmare is as it hits you for so much the server belms at you (it would seem) and knocks your health back to full within seconds much like the problem with the Phoenix NC mob which does similar.

The other regants mobs give poison stacks which do 1 damage every 5 seconds so dont hurt much unless they get some melee in.