Network route looks fine.

Only me ?

=REMUS=
12-12-05, 04:13
i'll have a go now

EDIT: Logged in fine?

nEo-1664
Brammers had same problem - exited and reloaded NC, seemed fine.... i think.... he is currently being vocal over vent, so im not too sure :/ lol

sultana
People on vent are saying they can't login aswell.

kurai
12-12-05, 04:18
nvm - it was back when I tried again at 2:12

Nothing to see here ! Move along now please !

;)

SovKhan
logged in just fine.

Mr Kot
Server has been a little "hiccuppy" all evening. Last few minutes have been spent waiting like 2 minutes to sync out of my apartment or to see any info on the citycom.

This is exactly what happened last tuesday evening before...well... you know... 8|

/edit: clannie on vent was relogging about that time and said he couldn't log in either.

Foo
12-12-05, 04:20
yea i synced , got stuck in sync , it then logged me out now cant log in.

kurai
12-12-05, 04:20
before...well... you know... 8|I have absolutely no idea what you are talking about.

(Runs away to take all the expensive/slotted stuff out of his cabs)

Ahem *cough* You didn't hear that, right ? :angel:

Redburn
12-12-05, 06:27
No runners walking about with a hooker skin on??

Brammers
12-12-05, 11:21
Brammers had same problem - exited and reloaded NC, seemed fine.... i think.... he is currently being vocal over vent, so im not too sure :/ lol

Shhh!!!! Don't tell everyone I was singing on vent...opps did I say that out loud? :p

Dade Murphey
12-12-05, 19:56
I've not logged my characters much in the last couple weeks...but I tried getting on over the weekend and no luck...I got on once only to find my bw dropping like mad...so I log and relog (like I normally do and it usually fixes the problem) but I can't get back in, mind you this is after spending like 10min in the first place trying to get on...I actually got the worldsync error...haven't seen that in quite some time...gave up
Tried on saturday for some time and finally gave up and made a character on the single slot german server...quit after a bit and was able to log onto terra first shot...crashed after something made me minimize and wasn't able to log back on =\
no fun for me =(

nEo-1664
12-12-05, 20:57
Shhh!!!! Don't tell everyone I was singing on vent...opps did I say that out loud? :p

i didnt mention the singing... :)

mary had a little lamb......little laaaaaaaaaaaaammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmb..... :S