PDA

View Full Version : Training Help?

Eneco
12-12-05, 02:59
I've got a H-C PE driver and am using a grenade launcher at the moment. All skills are leveling steadily except intel when im just in a lvl 2. basement. my rank is about 0/8. Can anyome tell me some good ways to raise my intel quicker? Thanks.

Napalm82
12-12-05, 10:32
Use a bigger weapon, higher TL = more XP (In loose terms)
You can get INT xp faster by doing missions like "Kill 5 Agressor Captains" if you are pro-city theres an excelent basement in Plaza-2 with Aggressor Captains just next to the citycoms.

If your anti-city well...cant help ya there mate.

- Nap

scarshapedstar
12-12-05, 12:11
Anti city can do mutant missions in sidestreets level 4. There's also level 8 areas with aggies and launchers but I usually go to the MB bunker by then.

Dribble Joy
12-12-05, 13:14
As a tank, you gain different skills at different speeds to other classes, and this also depends on the weapon type you are using. Tanks gain int slowly, but their cap is only 20.

Spermy
12-12-05, 13:42
PE's however gain an all round advantage to levelling - for now, i'd say stick with missions, then join a team (depending on where you are.), your INT - along with other things should skyrocket.

Remember you will always benefit from being in a team provided the ranks are around the same. If you have the option, always take a team over a solo, even if the other members are assholes :p

Eneco
14-12-05, 06:17
alright guys, thanks for the info. I'll try that. ;-)

Eneco
16-12-05, 01:58
would it be best to spend my points in agility or athletics? They're pretty much the same thing right? Also, should I put any in mele? It doesn't seem like i'll be needing it but I have lots of extra points in strength.

joran420
16-12-05, 03:14
they are the simillar but you will need about 75 in each to move fairly quickly