PDA

View Full Version : ProCity Resist CHip START

Mr Friendly
12-12-05, 02:54
i know this is somewhat an old subject but nobody is answering in-game so...

just need to know WHERE u start the procity resist chip mission

thx

Lodar
12-12-05, 03:02
Can't remember the dude's name exactly, but I know you talk to the big cheese inside the NCPD building, Viarosso 3.

IceStorm
12-12-05, 03:54
Top floor, behind a desk in the center of a room. The guy's name is in patch notes for 130, 131, or 132.

And that quest sucks ass. It's easier to go Anti-City, do the Anti quest, then go back to Pro-City. Unless you're a droner or have a PPU up your ass, it's nigh impossible to finish.

Mr Friendly
12-12-05, 03:57
leave the killing to me ;) just needed to know where to start the thing thx.

Mr Kot
12-12-05, 04:25
The guy's name is Commissioner Lightfield.

Take a team or a GOOD ppu. Go it alone and you will regret it.

There is a time limit too. Not just for the mission, but one of the NPCs has to be killed before he despawns. If you die and return to find him gone, you have to start over.

SorkZmok
12-12-05, 04:43
And that quest sucks ass. It's easier to go Anti-City, do the Anti quest, then go back to Pro-City. Unless you're a droner or have a PPU up your ass, it's nigh impossible to finish.Well, i don't know the doy quest. But i went through the nc one in less than 30 minutes. On a spy without PA. It broke right when i started it, i had to do the quest with a crappy ROLH that i didn't even cap.

Though i gotta admit, the last guy is quite hard, he deals a shitload of damage.

IceStorm
12-12-05, 05:06
On a spy without PA.Not like it matters much. They don't, to my knowledge, do x-ray damage.
i had to do the quest with a crappy ROLH that i didn't even cap.I was doing it with a Healing Light that I don't cap. The first guy I managed to lure away on his own and kill after about an hour and a half. On the part, I managed to kill the two outside guards after two hours or so, but then couldn't lure the final boss outside the church to work on him away from the guards inside the church. He despawned before I was able to kill him.

It could very well be my resists setup, but I've run them through skill manager before and they can't get much better with respect to force/pierce.

In contrast, the DoY quest is to kill 25 Doomreapers (76/76 mobs) and then 35 Warbots (don't take my word for the exact numbers). The Doomreapers take a while to find (about five hours). The Warbots? J_02 and went to town. Knocked out 35 Warbots and 10 Titans in about 2.5 hrs.

Spermy
12-12-05, 11:16
Ot of curiosity - where is that mission start - the DoY one - In my nobbery - I managed to get myself on the "Kick the shit outta some storm bots" Mission... which I now have no idea what it's for... :eek:

retr0n
12-12-05, 11:42
And that quest sucks ass. It's easier to go Anti-City, do the Anti quest, then go back to Pro-City. Unless you're a droner or have a PPU up your ass, it's nigh impossible to finish.

First part is tricky to solo but it's not impossible, second part takes about 5 mins
if you got the outzone & viarosso grs, and third you might need ppu help for.

I went pro just so I could do the mission faster. I took me under 2 hours all in
all to do mission & get back to anti.

Vampire222
12-12-05, 11:48
last part is in oz, and the guy u need to kill drops very slowly, and does massive damage.

Brammers
12-12-05, 12:48
Ot of curiosity - where is that mission start - the DoY one - In my nobbery - I managed to get myself on the "Kick the shit outta some storm bots" Mission... which I now have no idea what it's for... :eek:

You need to kick the shit out of the 44th in K15. :p

The DoY Resistor chip starts in the undergroud TG HQ in the TG Canyons - look for Commander Hopkins.

IceStorm
12-12-05, 13:16
I went pro just so I could do the mission faster.I don't see how pro is faster without being a droner or having a PPU shoved up your ass.

I'll try it again on my other Spy, but I doubt I'll have any better success.

retr0n
12-12-05, 13:25
I don't see how pro is faster without being a droner or having a PPU shoved up your ass.

I'll try it again on my other Spy, but I doubt I'll have any better success.

Only had a ppu for the last part because that guy hurts and there was like 8
thugs there allready from earlier spawns.

First part you talk to the guy & run off as they spawn. Then try to lure him out
to the guy behind the bars, can't really describe it. You then go on top of the
balkony wich will provide good cover for when you need to heal up. When your
upp there simply shoot as much as you can before you need to heal, crouch and
go hide while healing and repeat.

Second part was piss easy, gred into oz, ran to the guy, stealth & talk to
corpse, when your done talking a bunch of those thugs will spawn but you will
still be in stealth so just run off. Gr back to viarosso and done. Took like 5
minutes.

Third part is tricky without a ppu. I haven't managed to do it. But i'm sure
you know some ppu that could help you for like 15 mins.

Spermy
12-12-05, 13:29
You need to kick the shit out of the 44th in K15. :p

The DoY Resistor chip starts in the undergroud TG HQ in the TG Canyons - look for Commander Hopkins.

Heh - the second I logged off I realised the canyon HQ was open >_<

I knew I had to destroy the copbots in K15, but I'm not exactly sure what that mission is for... much confuddlement...

paolo escobar
12-12-05, 13:31
There is a time limit too. Not just for the mission, but one of the NPCs has to be killed before he despawns. If you die and return to find him gone, you have to start over.

Ya the last npc u need to attack is ass mofo, hes got a pain easer with a swirly and it does hella load of damage. And the 4 shotgun weilding bodyguards he has with him dont help the situation none :s

Also yes there is a time limit before he despawns but aslong as u deal enough damage too him you will be awarded the kill even when he despawns.

Mr Kot
12-12-05, 14:27
I knew I had to destroy the copbots in K15, but I'm not exactly sure what that mission is for... much confuddlement...That is the alliance change mission - to switch from NC to DoY.

I think that run is bugged / broken at the moment, but according to Snow's official announcement, these quests are due to be replaced next patch to allow alliance changing even with crappy symps.