PDA

View Full Version : Retrieving password

Uinsane
11-12-05, 17:23
I ahve not gotten my password and I'm from the US. Its been 13 hours since I made the account and have tryed password retrieve twice. Do they have something against aol.com? ANd I ahve cable jsut incase someone says somethign about me ahving AOL.

Nidhogg
11-12-05, 20:48
Check your spam blocker and check that you're looking in the right email account.

N

Uinsane
12-12-05, 00:04
Yes I have checked spam filter the only mails i got were from click2pay there were no e-mails from Neocron.

Uinsane
12-12-05, 00:14
Also for your information I was charged on my credit card for the trial which is stupid and I still haven't recieved password.

Nidhogg
12-12-05, 00:43
I think you should email account@neocron.com. Under no circumstances should you have been charged for the free trial - that would hardly be free. Please tell them your account name and a description of what's happened.

N

Uinsane
12-12-05, 01:10
This has been done they are gonna send me my information soon, I'm not gonna take the charge to seriously though, money isn't my real issue. Just wish I didn't ahve to wait jsut about a whole day to recieve one thing, AN E-MAIL! :mad:

Uinsane
12-12-05, 02:42
I used my hotmail account to contact the support team to retrieve my passsword,but I used aol address to sign up for the Neocron 2 account. They told me to use the aol one and I did, but now I ahvent gotten any kind of response for about an hour or more. This would bother me but the last reply they made was 30 mins after I posted with the hotmail account. Now I think they eather can't get through to aol or they have gone to bed x.x

Riddle
12-12-05, 14:07
Sorry to hear your having trouble dude but don'y let it put you off the game :angel: