PDA

View Full Version : Can't log to account or game

VectorCV7
11-12-05, 08:18
Hello, I decided to check this game out, downloaded the client, installed it. Registered at the site creating an account here and with click2pay.com and Neocron won't take my login info. I have yet to recieve an official email from the game itself as well. Any ideas how long this normally takes?

Thanks in advance.

Kiang
11-12-05, 10:35
I got my Neocron user name and password within 15 min of makeing my account. However it was in my junk folder when I go it. Check there. Also if you allready have that and have a firewall running, make sure that the file Client.exe is not blocked. I accdently did that. Neocron launcher was NOT blocked, but Client.exe was wich is the name of the file that actually logs into neocron. Well thats it. Good luck. Hope to see you in game.

Uinsane
11-12-05, 17:27
I have had the same problem, I think someoen doesn't like em to much or something :( Really want to play to.

VectorCV7
12-12-05, 23:20
Meant to post yesterday, recieved my response about 12hours later. Now if only I could find a printable manual to help me out a little with the controls.

fschepper
12-12-05, 23:44
Meant to post yesterday, recieved my response about 12hours later. Now if only I could find a printable manual to help me out a little with the controls.
http://ng.neocron.com/fileadmin/nc21_downloads/Neo2_Manual_UK_full.pdf
(from the downloadsection of the neocron.com site.. just open your eyes :P )

Evolyze
17-12-05, 08:51
Thanks for this thread I was having the same problem, the EMAILS went to my Hotmail Junk mail.