PDA

View Full Version : Doy bots

Eneco
11-12-05, 06:43
I heard that the Doy bots are turning against the anti city. is this really true? why is this happening? who caused it?

Tratos
11-12-05, 22:40
I heard that the Doy bots are turning against the anti city. is this really true? why is this happening? who caused it?

It hasnt been revealed but they shoot all factions now.

Spoon
11-12-05, 22:52
http://www.neocronicle.com/?p=124#more-124

ZoVoS
12-12-05, 05:22

haha. if your thinking that we at the city administration had anything to do with it your wrong. we had no need to hack your bots and turn them against you. incompidant scientists at the FA hq... or... whom ever else may be behind this just goes to show that nothing beats the protection the city administration can offer you

so called "jonny 5's" the mk2 security drones are malfunctioning due to poor quality construction and programing... it is not to late to join us and bask in the same and protective feeling an army of stormbots guarding you as you sleep gives

OOC =-= there in the middle of the map it would be unfair to have them atack only city runners... totaly bias

SorkZmok
12-12-05, 05:50
And they got nerfed to shit, my 50ish con PE can solo 3 of em in the open field.

o_O

ZoVoS
12-12-05, 08:02
And they got nerfed to shit, my 50ish con PE can solo 3 of em in the open field.

o_O

my monk can out heal them and 4 hoverbombers while taking them down indevidualy lol