PDA

View Full Version : Warp bug fresh out-break

Zeninja
10-12-05, 19:32
This may be a consequence of population increasing those last 10 days, but I'm in real troubles since Evo is out.

You probably all experienced that weird synch bug ages before evo, sometimes putting your char into another one's skin then warping into his appart (or any zone he's walking into at the same time you entered his previous zone).

BUT, I have to say that I've been warped into that synch error these days more than during my whole last 3 years cumulated. Today, I even got into that synch error at every single zone I went through from plazza 4 to pepper 3. And it kept on annoying me in TH (like any populated area in the game, obviously)

Any of you having the same problem since Evo is out ?

Zeninja
10-12-05, 21:48
Or is it just me ?!

vashtyphoon78
10-12-05, 21:54
i think its just you...

[OT] Ozzon you copycat

Ozzon
10-12-05, 22:00
i think its just you...

D.J. Dreek
10-12-05, 22:05
i think its just you...

Oh but its not.

SorkZmok
10-12-05, 22:15
I'm getting it a lot more often since evo 2 aswell. o_O

Riddle
11-12-05, 00:46
It not just you tbh, i have had more frequent Sych into people's Lifts and bodies in fact 5 in the past two days thats more than all year :confused: Maybe because there is more activity but i'm sure the guy KK are paying to fix the bugs is taking care of it :D

dem0n
11-12-05, 00:51
yeah I'm getting that again. but it's not like during beta or during NC1. I had a guy who was BD warp into a CM in MB and then sync into my app looking like a BD Spy to me [as he was], but he said he looked like that CM guy he warped into MB. ofc then I saw him exit my app in VR2 and getting shot by CA guards...

I mean it's fun... beats the hell out of venture warp for sure!

Super Mario
11-12-05, 01:44
when i first logged into NC2 zoned into the storage lvl3 or 4 in Fa sec ended up in plaza 1 where i got owned by about 8 copbots (before the damage reduction) on my ppu lost my pa3 :( wasnt the most fun bug i have seen yet! ... but yes loads more since evo 2.1!

Demental
11-12-05, 01:58
It's happened alot to me since the servers have had the higher population as well. I think it's kinda crappy tho at 30% capacity they're handling it this bad tho. Kinda scary as to imagine it at say, 80% O_o

Mystic-Crusader
11-12-05, 10:57
in any populated zone (like th) once i gr in my fps just hit 0-1... never happened in nc1 or 2. Also happens in wastelands when theres a larger fight or lots of mobs.. Sometimes what is more strange is that if i press tab my fps jumps to 30-50 but if i get out of the rpos its back to 0-1, i have to restart the whole game.

Lots of grapthic bugs that i never had in NC1 -2 .
most of them explain themselfs, but warp is middle of op fight getting black synch then thrown into c_11 by all the y-reps/hovers, shot0111 is the laucher effect. 0320 i had for over 20 mins as it only went after a 30 secs relog because my quickbelt got stuck.. even between zonewhoring it wouldn't come off.

Bugs Gunny
11-12-05, 11:00
Same here, fps jumps between 5-90 and i get a lot of warps too.

CMaster
11-12-05, 15:25
Catching other peopls sycnsh all over. Even at places like Point Red...

LTA
11-12-05, 15:33
I stood and spoke to a enemy in his apt th other day he was suprised to see me but we had a chat etc

Rarely used to happen now its happened quite a few times lately