PDA

View Full Version : Researching

aggy
10-12-05, 17:12
Hey, I was wondering... if I want to research an item of...let's say tech lvl 100 (TL100), how much points in research would I need?

Foo
10-12-05, 17:21
100 with a 150 tool , but bear in mind u might or probly will fail alot , its recomended u have double the tl to have a good sucess rate , or u will just use crap loads of lube and lose loadsa data cubes .

aggy
10-12-05, 17:25
ok, thx, I was thinking it would be like that :p

does anyone know what the max points in research you could have is if you are a spy researcher?

Foo
10-12-05, 17:30
Check this link out , see alphagremlin's sig , is a link to dl his neoskiller (version 1.50) , is a char builder very helpfull http://forum.neocron.com/showthread.php?t=115325

aggy
10-12-05, 17:33
hmm, I can't open it... this is what I get:

aggy, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Log Out Home

it's probably because I just created this account today, isn't it?

bubba
10-12-05, 17:43

does anyone know what the max points in research you could have is if you are a spy researcher?

bcman has 235 points in research with capped INT, TH CPU, SS, Hawking, Neural 3 and Advanced Nerves 3 and RES glove.

You can get more at OP's (labs) depending on OP settings at the time

Foo
10-12-05, 17:52
hmm, I can't open it... this is what I get:

aggy, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Log Out Home

it's probably because I just created this account today, isn't it?

yep , u have to link your game accoutn to a forum account , hmm k open your launcher , click on Your account , enter your log in details , then link your game account to your forum acc and u should be able to view it.

Scaramanga
13-12-05, 12:19

301 with cst 3 and own clans lab OP.