PDA

View Full Version : Chatwindow while droning

rob444
10-12-05, 13:00
Hey, hmm I got a problem with the chat window while droning, it's all white and the text is hardly readable, if I'm using default hud color the text will be yellow on white background, using my custom hud colors atm and I can at least read the different parts but it's still annoying to have a big white window on the lower part of the screen.

Anyone else got this problem?

See attachment.

nobody2004
10-12-05, 13:15
Hey, hmm I got a problem with the chat window while droning, it's all white and the text is hardly readable, if I'm using default hud color the text will be yellow on white background, using my custom hud colors atm and I can at least read the different parts but it's still annoying to have a big white window on the lower part of the screen.

Anyone else got this problem?

See attachment.

We've asked (without success) for that chat window to be somewhat customisable (closable f.ex.).

Now I don't recall mine to be so bad.

Will check.

rob444
10-12-05, 13:21
Playing in DX7 mode by the way, I'll see if it's fixed in DX9.

EDIT: Nope, the same.

Koast
10-12-05, 13:26
Playing in DX7 mode by the way, I'll see if it's fixed in DX9.

EDIT: Nope, the same.

Cross your fingers and pray KK will do something about this.

nobody2004
10-12-05, 13:30
I think you're just missing "transparency" in the chat window.

DroneHudChatBG=128 255 190 0

Last value is transparency (if I recall).

Any value above 200 will make it "solid" (not transparent).

/edit

That's in rposcolor.ini of course

rob444
10-12-05, 13:33
That's weird, it doesn't even exist in my rposcolor.ini, hmm I'm not sure if I just overwrote the nc2 evo ini with an old nc2 beta ini file, I think I copypasted but I can still not find that line in any of the different color themes inside the INI, so I guess I must have used an old nc2 beta ini file :P, woops ^^.

Thanks nobody2004