PDA

View Full Version : Good job!!

Tostino
10-12-05, 10:53
Well I was just working on puting ad's on my website, and guess what poped up after about 30 min ;)

Koast
10-12-05, 12:01
Well I was just working on puting ad's on my website, and guess what poped up after about 30 min ;)

NCsoft is becoming rather big these days. If KK doesn't act soon (before the release of tabula rasa) they will be in a big bind.

Tostino
10-12-05, 18:29
What are you talking about? What i'm saying, is they are doing somthing right now, do you see that ad? It's a google ad, so that means it's poping up on thousands of other websites aswell.

Asurmen Spec Op
10-12-05, 18:30
NCsoft is becoming rather big these days. If KK doesn't act soon (before the release of tabula rasa) they will be in a big bind.
Im sticking with NC.

Ryen
10-12-05, 18:55

I don't think tabula rasa is an FPS anymore. Last I heard it was a game like AO.

Edit: Since there is no footage from players attacking in a way that would 100% confirm FPS combat, I'm saying it's a faster paced AO.

Tostino
10-12-05, 19:46
Lets all get off topic! :rolleyes:

Lodar
10-12-05, 19:52
Lets all get off topic! :rolleyes:

Tostino has a point, theres a seperate thread to discuss tabula rasa(sp?). So back on topic please.

vashtyphoon78
10-12-05, 21:59
Hm...maybe i should put that on my web too... would be a good idea.