PDA

View Full Version : About the notorius Reloading lock/change...

jini
10-12-05, 09:55
As we all know, with the introduction of evo2.1 there has been introduced a Reload "locking" routine which now also takes 2-3 times longer to finish.
This feature makes rifle usage next to impossible unless one cheats.
Nihogg, can we have any official statement of where things going regarding this?

edit: with locking I mean that for as long as reload lasts, we cant use anything in our QB

Asurmen Spec Op
10-12-05, 09:58
As we all know, with the introduction of evo2.1 there has been introduced a Reload "locking" routine which now also takes 2-3 times longer to finish.
This feature makes rifle usage next to impossible unless one cheats.
Nihogg, can we have any official statement of where things going regarding this?

edit: with locking I mean that for as long as reload lasts, we cant use anything in our QB
Prolly not

A

jini
10-12-05, 10:00
well at least if it's been looked upon... something...

Mystic-Crusader
10-12-05, 10:21
just make it so u can switch while reloading to a heal or something but it cancles the reload.

[TgR]KILLER
10-12-05, 10:50
the reload thing is bs. for almost 3 years i'v been reloading before switching to something else.. reload before buff reload before stealth.. and esp in the heat of a fight i cant get out of that. yesterday i died yet again on my spy because of this bs.. i shoot some guy. reload and want to stealth. but ofcourse you cant switch to stealth while the hl is reloading.. so i end up dead again. its completly fucked up.

xyl_az
10-12-05, 11:28
[ edited ]

sultana
10-12-05, 12:29
Just change the reload back to what it was and everyones happy.

Asurmen Spec Op
10-12-05, 18:27
Well theyve edited this thread, but still nothing

*edit*
*sigh*I guess Nidhogg wont post anything about this, I thought KK got out of this bullshit "dont say anything" spell.

FIX IT OR YOU LOOSE THE PLAYERS KK
including me
or atleast say something
For fuck sakes

vashtyphoon78
10-12-05, 22:02
Well theyve edited this thread, but still nothing

*edit*
*sigh*I guess Nidhogg wont post anything about this, I thought KK got out of this bullshit "dont say anything" spell.

FIX IT OR YOU LOOSE THE PLAYERS KK
including me
or atleast say something
For fuck sakes

Amen to that. i second your quitting motion if this is not fixed. keep gettnig my ass handed to me cause of this.

Asurmen Spec Op
10-12-05, 22:04
Amen to that. i second your quitting motion if this is not fixed. keep gettnig my ass handed to me cause of this.
Nid said he'll talk to them on monday, and Ill wait for his word to decide what to do next

Nidhogg
10-12-05, 22:07
I've already said on another thread that I will find out on Monday. There's no need for another thread on this topic.

N