PDA

View Full Version : One question befor i pay

JoEFuNK
10-12-05, 03:18
after the 10 days can i still play? or do i need to get the boxed virsion. and if i do decide to play and i dont need the boxed virsion then do i get charged for the game and the monthly fee? any info on this would be nice thanks. :)

Asurmen Spec Op
10-12-05, 03:22
after the 10 days can i still play? or do i need to get the boxed virsion. and if i do decide to play and i dont need the boxed virsion then do i get charged for the game and the monthly fee? any info on this would be nice thanks. :)
If you play for 10 days, and at the end your account is still active, you will be billed for account creations.

So yes, you can start a trial and play it out

JoEFuNK
10-12-05, 04:56
Alright just so im clear. I don't need a game key or anything to play after the ten days? then the game would be free not including the monthly fees. is this right :confused: and thanks for the reply that was fast.

elGringo
10-12-05, 05:27
If you dont cancle the trial ...you'll see an invoice of 30'ish bucks which turns your trial account into a full customer account - the monthly fee has to be paid every month tho .. thats why it's called a monthly fee ;)

JoEFuNK
10-12-05, 05:48
Thanks guys for the information. the webpage is not to clear on this. I spent hours looking for a straight awnswer to this quistions. made me spend many days wondering if i should even try it. but now i know and knowing is better then not knowing. :D

Bount
10-12-05, 07:46
You can get your hands on that boxed version for like 5-10 instead of 30 bucks for the download version - but you need to restart your character then...

joran420
10-12-05, 08:21
i think the exact ammount is 29.99 Euro

JoEFuNK
10-12-05, 08:47
post edit see next post :p

JoEFuNK
10-12-05, 08:48
Hmmm but mabye i should just pay for it. My Lady has seen me get alot of games over the pass year (scince i tryed ruinscape [silly little game but makes a great mmo gateway drug]. and seeing a game comming in the mail would make her say stuff like i told you so and why don't you do somthing else and bla bla bla :rolleyes: (God bless her :angel: ). well i should just try it first and see. I can't wait to get home from work.

P.s. I love her but she does not seem to see the fact that i have an mmo problum.. i think i have mmorpg A.D.D i just cant stick with one. :p

dark_reaper
12-12-05, 07:18
This game is worth iteh 30 bucks. Welcome to Neocron!