PDA

View Full Version : Alternative download link

Magnasan
10-12-05, 01:41
Super fast downloads can be had from here (Full client):

http://files.vgpro.com/execute.php?reffer=true&file=5513&mirror=2&date=2005-12-08

You can thank me in rares :)

Heavyporker
10-12-05, 02:40
I just found this post...

If that's the Complete Unabridged Version of the Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy, I shall indeed pay you in rares. That is, if I can friggin' get into Neocron, no thanks to this stupid hardware.

This download seems to be impressively speedy.

ZoVoS
10-12-05, 04:43
I just found this post...

If that's the Complete Unabridged Version of the Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy, I shall indeed pay you in rares. That is, if I can friggin' get into Neocron, no thanks to this stupid hardware.

This download seems to be impressively speedy.

heavy tut what would u need a copy of nc for... u cant get in game

*runs and hides very fast*

angellis
12-12-05, 04:17
hola, iv been tryign to dl the cleint all week and every time i get as far as downloading the instaler i get an error saying the 1 of the files is corupted, i used all the enlish servers and mirrors i could find and it seems like al the ones that dont take longer then the time needed to time out. could anyone give me advise or a link to a working mirror? is this just a bug with the most recent cleint dl? anyway i hope i get this worked out soon because id realy like to play and ive learned from troling the forums for help that they dont sell the game in wisconson.

thanks for you time