PDA

View Full Version : area 51 activity

cRazy-
10-12-05, 00:21
So i was using google earth and i decided to find Area 51, which i did, now can anyone tell me what the hell this is?

http://www.com40radio.com/misc/area51.JPG

[TgR]KILLER
10-12-05, 00:26
with the light and stuff.. i would say a dildo of maven ? :lol:

Vampire222
10-12-05, 00:27
omfg man hide that plz, it's my custom built interstellar spaceship, which i'm going to use to fly to Irata III

BTW black book projects have been moved elsewhere a long time ago, so have the alien spaceships.

Asurmen Spec Op
10-12-05, 00:27
If this is more alien Bullshit Ill laugh
theres no bloody aliens there, its top secret shit.
Look at pics of a F117 doing a bank, and you see 1/2 the ufo sightings near Area 51

Technology doesnt stand still

so expect new weird shit

omfg man hide that plz, it's my custom built interstellar spaceship, which i'm going to use to fly to Irata III

BTW black book projects have been moved elsewhere a long time ago, so have the alien spaceships.
you==niblet
No one can keep that big of a secret for that long, dont kid yourself.

Vampire222
10-12-05, 00:28
If this is more alien Bullshit Ill laugh
theres no bloody aliens there, its top secret shit.
Look at pics of a F117 doing a bank, and you see 1/2 the ufo sightings near Area 51

Technology doesnt stand still

so expect new weird shit

Blackbird plz.

Asurmen Spec Op
10-12-05, 00:29
Blackbird plz.
Right, wich one is that?
I can never remeber, Ive been told the F117-A and the SR-71s are blackbirds

REAL NAMES

cRazy-
10-12-05, 00:30
I dont believe there are UFO's or aliens or any of that kind of shit.

But im pretty curious as to what that 2 to 3 meter long blue glow is sticking out of that building.

Asurmen Spec Op
10-12-05, 00:30
I dont believe there are UFO's or aliens or any of that kind of shit.

But im pretty curious as to what that 2 to 3 meter long blue glow is sticking out of that building.
As am I, but Ill find out eventually, from a non-"THE ALIENS ARE COMINGZ ZOMG GET TEH TINFOIL" person

Vampire222
10-12-05, 00:31
Right, wich one is that?
I can never remeber, Ive been told the F117-A and the SR-71s are blackbirds

REAL NAMES

F117-a is uhm lemme think about that, nighthawk i think
http://matthieu.papin.free.fr/french/canada/Winnipeg/airshow/Airshow25.jpg
sr-71 is blackbird
http://www.fas.org/irp/program/collect/sr-71-ec97-43933-4.jpg
that weird ass thing all those ufo geeks say is next good thing, they call Aurora.
http://www.fighter-planes.com/full/aurora.jpg

don't say last one doesn't exist too fast, people also said that about the f117 when they saw pictures of it at first.

retr0n
10-12-05, 00:34
A photoshop lens flare?

Vampire222
10-12-05, 00:35
Ye last one offcourse is fake.... :)

Skusty
10-12-05, 00:39
I think it is a ramp and possibly stronglights.

vashtyphoon78
10-12-05, 00:44
Almost looks like a Launchpad for a RC plane. i think they would be developing RC bombers.

Vampire222
10-12-05, 00:45
Almost looks like a Launchpad for a RC plane. i think they would be developing RC bombers.

Working together with That nerd from GTA San Andreas... :lol:

giga191
10-12-05, 00:51
omg its the XMEENNN PLANE

Toxen
10-12-05, 00:55
Lets see a low resolution photo taken from straight above of structures with white roofs, odds are its a light effect. Also no sat views of any non public or public visable areas of the base or any military structure would make it into google earth let alone would the sat get chance to park itself over the base for a photo, without setting off several hundred alarms.

Asurmen Spec Op
10-12-05, 00:59
Lets see a low resolution photo taken from straight above of structures with white roofs, odds are its a light effect. Also no sat views of any non public or public visable areas of the base or any military structure would make it into google earth let alone would the sat get chance to park itself over the base for a photo, without setting off several hundred alarms.
I agree
and before anyone says "WTF can the US gov do about it"
they shoot them down.

cRazy-
10-12-05, 01:05

I love people like you, you say these unfounded claims when you have absolutly NO CLUE WHATSOEVER of how it works or what it is (this is the bit where you tell me your an area 51 scientist).

The satallite isnt 'parked' over the place, its at least 1000 miles above earth, and I doubt the american goverment owns the deep space around area 51.

Toxen
10-12-05, 01:13
Nop but the US has the most exenstive orbital body tracking system in the world , US military pritty knows where everything is in orbit at anyone time. And true not all photos are taken from a "parked" sat, but quite a few of the high detail photos are taking from certain sat's in a geo sync orbit. Oh and its impossible to own anything past the ionosphere

giga191
10-12-05, 01:15
what kind of defences are there to stop people like me walking in their and taking all the kewl technology?

Vampire222
10-12-05, 01:15
they cant stop a satelite from passing over, they do get 30 minute warnings it will...

-FN-
10-12-05, 01:16
I went and found the Barringer Meteor Crater in AZ - then played with the controls a bit - I love the depth and terrain generation... We have the whole terrain of the US mapped - sounds like the PERFECT start of the world's biggest Futuristic, Post-Apocolyptic, MMORPG ;)

cRazy-
10-12-05, 01:30
what kind of defences are there to stop people like me walking in their and taking all the kewl technology?

Theres a security team around Area 51, they are authorised to use lethal force. They wear camo and drive around in teams of 2 white cherokee trucks. They also have helicopters and magnetic sensors.

Oh and heres a gallery for anyone who thinks material about area 51 is illegal.

http://www.area51zone.com/gallery/Area_51/

ArmandeHammer
10-12-05, 01:38
I'm not religious and I don't think there has been aliens screwin around on our planet but I do think us thinking that we're the only planet with "life" in the universe is kinda arrogant.

Alot of it is speculation but the basics of it is pretty much how I think about it at this site.

http://www.thekeyboard.org.uk/Extraterrestrial%20life.htm

Mighty Max
10-12-05, 01:51
uhm statistical means are a bit .... bullshit when you have to extrapolate from one sample.

afaik beside earth lo life-form-plante is known. Therefor the chance of such a case is 1 /#known planets, which is what? 180? .... So i say every 180th planet is an earth like :rolleyes:

I mean i dont say its impossible, but its stupid to calculate possibilities without any data to base that on.

and to area 51 ... even if, who would be so stupid to maintain the real secret and airobservable projects on a base thats been in the focus of many for years ... Only projects that basically are known, but with secret details which cant be spied out by observing are a good use there. i.e. new radar observing surfaces, new payloads etc.

Zeninja
10-12-05, 02:34
who would be so stupid to maintain the real secret and airobservable projects on a base thats been in the focus of many for years ...
Look at this : http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/4504589.stm

eprodigy
10-12-05, 05:53
I'm not religious and I don't think there has been aliens screwin around on our planet but I do think us thinking that we're the only planet with "life" in the universe is kinda arrogant.
i pretty much agree... its like people thinking the earth is the center of the universe and all that..

without knowing any scientific statistics or probabilities.. i think given the size of the universe what are the chances only one planet has developed life... ?

QuakCow
10-12-05, 08:34
arr..someone pass me the JP-7 and the TEB

ONOZ! MANUAL! (http://www.sr-71.org/blackbird/manual/cover.php)

jini
10-12-05, 08:35
So i was using google earth and i decided to find Area 51, which i did, now can anyone tell me what the hell this is?

It's definitelly an Alien structure of some kind :lol:

nobby
10-12-05, 11:03
Google Earth is quite a tool....Looking outside my house, it shows me there's a white van on my driveway...

rob444
10-12-05, 11:53
I've built a device and have placed it on top of my roof. The device emits strong currences of EMP towards the sky, any satellite images taken in my area gets blank and adds the text "pwned" on the satellite image. Sometimes satellites keeps crashing down in the area as well, last time was one of those russian satellites with a nuke on them. Working on that.

suler
10-12-05, 11:55
There's some flight sim that has the whole world from satellite shit, I think it was called xplane or something.

Koast
10-12-05, 12:04
Disclaimer: Read no original posts except the first.

Really, I could care less what the government of the US does. Until the day where US becomes a third world nation. I am pretty much happy. AFter all these years all that happens to the US is 9/11. One building bombed. Just imagine how many building are bombed around the world today. IMO the US has it good right now. So who the hell ares about some object reflecting light at area 51?

2nd disclaimer: I am drunk so words may have not properly come out in the right way.

Napalm82
10-12-05, 12:18

Can I come? I'll bring some interstellar jumpsuits
http://www.sparksfan.com/movies/dude_cap002.jpg

Koast
10-12-05, 12:35

I don't want to leave this world. How different can it be out there in the universe? No matter where I go or what I read. I always find war in part of it literature. I think if anything war is a universal language. Sorry to be so real life, but even in religion there is war. I don't mean to stir up any commotion. So please forgive my opinion if you disagree with it.

n3m
10-12-05, 12:44

Zoltar *places hands in weird position*

Sweet.

Superbron
10-12-05, 12:48
:lol: I want my own interstellar jumpsuit

Richard Blade
10-12-05, 17:43
Google Earth is quite a tool....Looking outside my house, it shows me there's a white van on my driveway...

:D Unless you own it, it could be the guys from the asylum.

They're coming to take you away...etc.

As for the topic, I imagine it's lens flair / reflected lighting or some such.
The "artifact" is longer than a tractor trailer though, more than the two or three meters suggested. Parked a short distance away are Two complete trucks and trailers and a third trailer only. Those vehicles are usually about 45 to 60 feet long(roughly).

If that were a manufaturing plant or some kind of agricultural area I'd think it were some kind of covered conveyer belt system. But, very large.

Also, notice something similar to the left and up a little bit.
It has a similar shape and isn't attached to any buildings.
And then again farther up and left on the first image.
They could just be a graphics glitch on the satelite image. The one in question happens to overlap the building.

RogerRamjet
10-12-05, 21:23
Its the local discoteque.

Koast
10-12-05, 21:28
I hope everyone disregarded my post. I was way drunk when I posted it. :p

Spoon
10-12-05, 21:42
Looks like a hydrualic boom crane to me...

Look at the 2nd picture, there's another, smaller one in the parking lot(up and to the left)....