PDA

View Full Version : Help

kvhn
09-12-05, 15:36
I registered for necron and click2pay...
downloaded the game and ran and got patches and can't log in...
Do i have to wait for Necron to send me an email to tell me what my pass and id is to able to log in and play? I thought when you register you already provide the id and pass... After all, click2pay already accepted my credit card and registered me as well...

Can someone please help me out? Is there something i forgot to do?

Thanks

Asurmen Spec Op
09-12-05, 15:37
I registered for necron and click2pay...
downloaded the game and ran and got patches and can't log in...
Do i have to wait for Necron to send me an email to tell me what my pass and id is to able to log in and play? I thought when you register you already provide the id and pass... After all, click2pay already accepted my credit card and registered me as well...

Can someone please help me out? Is there something i forgot to do?

Thanks
You should of got an auto email when you made your NC account, check your spam box if youve got one

kvhn
09-12-05, 15:45
Thanks for replying so fast Asurmen Spec Op
I check but nothing.... i sent account@neocron.com (i saw it on one of the post on this forum) and got a ticket number but still not word of the account info...
So far the only emails i got were the one from click2pay... :(
I even tried to use the forgot password on the main page but no reply from there neither :(
I provided the id and email that i registered and they replied on the page with "A mail was send to your e-mail address" but still nothing in my in box :(

:(