PDA

View Full Version : KK fix freezer weapons please

Ozzon
09-12-05, 03:46
We have this trash instead of weapons for too long now, it's time to fix them please!
Just make freezers useful again and make them freeze mobs ONLY, it's that simple, one fix and we can have new rifles and pistols for hunting.

Come on, we need something against those damn dragonfly's!

Toxen
09-12-05, 04:22
One freezers won't make that much differents against dragon flys
Two freezers should be return the level of effectiveness as Paraspells
Three freezers shouldn't be mob only

vashtyphoon78
09-12-05, 05:01
that wouldnt fix Freezers...that would nerf them tbh...

Rifle/Pistol users dont get any other para. all other classes get some form of para.

PsionicBuddha
09-12-05, 05:17
- If Freezers did low level damage boost as well as low level freeze then they could be a potential support weapon maybe?
- Implement an ammo modification that converts them to AOE. Again, a potential support weapon. "Liquid Nitrogen Converter" or something.

Asurmen Spec Op
09-12-05, 05:23
Why dont we just stop fucking about and make Rocketpropeled Offensive-PPUspells

and while Im at it

WHY IN THE NAME OF THE GREAT PENIS DO PPUS HAVE SPELLS THAT DO THINGS THAT DIRECTLY FUCK OVER
COMBAT passive my ass!

PsionicBuddha
09-12-05, 05:26

and while Im at it

WHY IN THE NAME OF THE GREAT PENIS DO PPUS HAVE SPELLS THAT DO THINGS THAT DIRECTLY FUCK OVER
COMBAT passive my ass!

What does that have to do with freezer arms?

Also please don't use size 7 text and entire sentences consisting of upper case text. If anything it actually discourages people from reading your post and makes the thread appear ugly at the same time.

EDIT: lawl at your signature. You should take up your own advice.

Asurmen Spec Op
09-12-05, 05:34
What does that have to do with freezer arms?

Also please don't use size 7 text and entire sentences consisting of upper case text. If anything it actually discourages people from reading your post and makes the thread appear ugly at the same time.

EDIT: lawl at your signature. You should take up your own advice.
I dont feal like typing out my fucking words right about now.
oh, by the way, my sig says nothing,about,punctuation,I,can,use,any,fucked!,up PUNCTUATIONSthat!suits me

and the "what does that have to do with freezer arms"
simple
You want DB freezer pistols?
why not just shoot PPU offensive spells from wepons?

PsionicBuddha
09-12-05, 05:36
You want DB freezer pistols?
why not just shoot PPU offensive spells from wepons?
That's not really what I ment.

Freezer rifles are extremely weak compared to PPU spells. In my conception I had figured the same would apply to Damage Boost.

Asurmen Spec Op
09-12-05, 05:37
That's not really what I ment.

Freezer rifles are weak compared to PPU spells. In my conception I had figured the same would apply to Damage Boost.
so, shoot mini-offensive-passivemonk-spells at them?

PsionicBuddha
09-12-05, 05:40
so, shoot mini-offensive-passivemonk-spells at them?
Mini, yes. Very much so.
Offensive, hardly.

Do you actually have a point behind all of your sarcasm?

Ticallion
09-12-05, 05:44
Mini, yes. Very much so.
Offensive, hardly.

This is a man, a legendary man. Do you have any idea who you are talking to? This man does not need to justify his words.

PsionicBuddha
09-12-05, 05:45
This is a man, a legendary man. Do you have any idea who you are talking to? This man does not need to justify his words.
Heh. I think that my character name is better known than his.

Now back on topic.

Asurmen Spec Op
09-12-05, 05:48

Exactly.......
Ofcorse, there could be other reasons for my lack of need to justify my opinion over the internet in an online game at wich I hold a minority opinion in, not the fact that Im bored of the excues I hear that it requires skill to kill some one parad, or that I just "dont understand".

It must be the fact that I think Im far to awsome to waste my time on the likes of you.

Love always

Assman

vashtyphoon78
09-12-05, 06:08
Ticall, no one likes you. go Away.

BACK ONTOPIC (i have been a loyal rifle user for 2 years, i know what i am talking about)

Rifle spys need a freezer weapon. If it had range it would be nice, but since our Con sucks so bad, we need to be able to run circles around opponents to reduce the total damage done to us. It would be nice if they did a little bit mroe damage, but TBH all that needs done is the Para effect needs to be slightly boosted.

PsionicBuddha
09-12-05, 06:14
Rifle spys need a freezer weapon. If it had range it would be nice, but since our Con sucks so bad, we need to be able to run circles around opponents to reduce the total damage done to us. It would be nice if they did a little bit mroe damage, but TBH all that needs done is the Para effect needs to be slightly boosted.

I think if any of the classes of freezer weapons deserved a para boost, rifle would be that weapon class.

.Cyl0n
09-12-05, 06:54
nvm im sleepy

if its mob only i got no prob with it :)

SyncError
09-12-05, 07:02
Wyatt + Cryogen Freezer Pistol Ammo Type

ftw tbh

ZeGe
09-12-05, 11:41
One freezers won't make that much differents against dragon flys
Two freezers should be return the level of effectiveness as Paraspells
Three freezers shouldn't be mob only

four freezers should be removed coz they do nothing but kill skill.

for what the hell do u need freezers ? u just need them if your oponent is better, if u cant deal with his movement. in that case u reduce his skill that much that u can own him.

thats so stupid.

giga191
09-12-05, 11:42
four freezers should be removed coz they do nothing but kill skill.

for what the hell do u need freezers ? u just need them if your oponent is better, if u cant deal with his movement. in that case u reduce his skill that much that u can own him.

thats so stupid. so that he cant run away and stealth like a noob....

ZeGe
09-12-05, 12:01
coz the freeze wont let him stealth?
and if someone runs away u can just shoot him in his back.
mostly when ppl try to run i still get em.

freeze is just used to destroy someones movement.
as an FF u should know how ppl use it :rolleyes: .

LTA
09-12-05, 12:44
I think if any of the classes of freezer weapons deserved a para boost, rifle would be that weapon class.

No

Leave the freezers dead.... you dont know how much i rejoiced that day they took a nerf no Freezer involved in pvp what so ever...

and a rifle freezer wooo what a good fkin idea, let me freeze you from the clip plane and do you with my sh, first love or dissie and theres nothing you will be able to do about it.

Pvm yes good, freeze them mobs till your hearts content but it should never ever return to pvp and para was nerfed aswell for a short while, till someone discovered the para halo, so kk fixed it with more mana which actually did 0 in the toning down of its use.

LiL T
09-12-05, 18:51
Mini, yes. Very much so.
Offensive, hardly.

Because he knows as much as I know how much this would FUCK up PVP and totaly piss people off, they were nerfed in the past because everyone was whoring them...

giga191
09-12-05, 18:57
coz the freeze wont let him stealth?
and if someone runs away u can just shoot him in his back.
mostly when ppl try to run i still get em.

freeze is just used to destroy someones movement.
as an FF u should know how ppl use it :rolleyes: . i've had to chase around more stealthers than you, so yes, i do know better than you how to kill a stealther

Dribble Joy
09-12-05, 19:04
Freezers (and para) are a tool that is specifically designed to give the user an unfair advantage over other players. Drugs are not an option, even if they stack and give no flash, not everyone has space for them and it's beside the point, what they are does not belong in PvP.

Tratos
09-12-05, 19:06
Bring freezer weapons to the same level as PPU Para

THEN

Make all freezer types cause the same strength freeze (much lower than what holy para is now) and make higher level freeze weapons/spells make that effect last longer NOT stronger

That do?

LTA
09-12-05, 19:07
That do?

Would rather Para didnt exist or like said was mobs only :p

Tratos
09-12-05, 19:08
Would rather Para didnt exist or like said was mobs only :p
Well would you prefer what i suggested or how it is now? :p

BlackDove
09-12-05, 19:14
Freezers should be turned into milky rens, along with para spells.

When you think about it, it only hinders fun gameplay. Fast, gritty, I KEEL YOU gameplay that NC is king of.

Freezers and Para delay and screw that effect up. Get rid of it alltogether.

LiL T
09-12-05, 19:20
Freezers should be turned into milky rens, along with para spells.

When you think about it, it only hinders fun gameplay. Fast, gritty, I KEEL YOU gameplay that NC is king of.

Freezers and Para delay and screw that effect up. Get rid of it alltogether.

The reload times also ruin/ruined what PVP was...

ZeGe
09-12-05, 19:49
i've had to chase around more stealthers than you, so yes, i do know better than you how to kill a stealther
1.) you dont know me
2.) you never fought me
3.) you have no clue how much stealther i chased
4.) you are talking alot of bullshit as it has been proofed above ;)
5.) thinking before posting is gooooood
6.) if u have to use freeze to kill a stealther u dont know much about killing stealther ;)

RogerRamjet
09-12-05, 19:56
Dont worry. He just says things to be objectional.

Digital-Talios
09-12-05, 19:58
Could make the freezers:

1 shot stuns
2 shots kills
3 shots vaporize

ZeGe
09-12-05, 19:58
roger, should i worry about some ..."giga" ... :lol: ? i dont even know what a giga ist.
sounds kinda weird.

LTA
09-12-05, 20:00
Well would you prefer what i suggested or how it is now? :p

Nah lol

its bad enough ppus hjave it but its better than everyone having it, i remember freezer wars lol

RogerRamjet
09-12-05, 20:01
Remember when for some unforseen reason KK boosted para.

Oh the joys of being a purple melee tank in pepper park.

Superbron
09-12-05, 20:18
Make freezers Duke Nukem 3D style. Freeze someone and then kick him into pieces. :D

Dogface
09-12-05, 20:35
Heh. I think that my character name is better known than his.

Now back on topic.

lol just stfu dude

Judge
09-12-05, 20:41
Para is pretty much the only thing that keeps me from coming back to NC...

I remember how awesome the fights were, until some fucker in a blue cloak turns up and unbalances it more than one person should.

Most ex-NC players that I talk to online can live with the bugs (myself included), but not the fucking para. So just remove it.

LiL T
09-12-05, 20:47

Why cos your shite and can't kill them with normal methods, I have never needed shocking weapons to kill players or mobs, shooting a parra shocked player feels so wrong to me as it is far too easy.

Ozzon
09-12-05, 21:04
Did anyone actually read my post before answering? :rolleyes: I said that freezers are supposed to WORK ON MOBS ONLY!

I want them to be useful again but i PvM only.

Judge
09-12-05, 22:01
As long as that affects Para as well Ozzon then that'd work.

I don't really care so long as para is removed from the PvP equation.

ZoVoS
09-12-05, 22:12
Could make the freezers:

1 shot stuns
2 shots kills
3 shots vaporize

zat'nic'utel's FTW

QuantumDelta
09-12-05, 22:49
Para is pretty much the only thing that keeps me from coming back to NC...

Most ex-NC players that I talk to online can live with the bugs (myself included), but not the fucking para. So just remove it.
Ain't that the truth.
Though these reload times ppl keep mentioning seems to be worrying me too :P

giga191
09-12-05, 23:08
roger, should i worry about some ..."giga" ... :lol: ? i dont even know what a giga ist.
sounds kinda weird. should i worry about someone who's join date is december '05?

ZeGe
10-12-05, 14:13
[ edited ]
forum join date does not mean ig join date.

playing for a couple of years now.

gonna try to google giga now ... sounds like sweets.

Toxen
10-12-05, 14:18
should i worry about someone who's join date is december '05?
Don't use someone forum date to judge how long they've been playing as this is the creation of their forum account now their account and besides people rotate accounts they use on the fourms.

sultana
10-12-05, 14:25
gonna try to google giga now ... sounds like sweets.
ok...

Oh, and my contribution to this topic, make all freezers PvM only. They stun the mob so that they can't move, yet can still attack. TL determines the length frozen for.

=REMUS=
10-12-05, 14:54
How about no?

Any idiot can keep a lock on mobs with the exception of maybe the bat based mobs and that would hardly justify increaseing the stunning power of freezer rifles imo.

Bit of a pointless thread really.

ZeGe
10-12-05, 15:02
i second that.
its really pointless to talk about items which kills the pvp skill in a pvp game.

giga191
10-12-05, 18:45
[ edited ]
forum join date does not mean ig join date.

playing for a couple of years now.

gonna try to google giga now ... sounds like sweets. i made my forum name when i was 14, what's your excuse for being called zege?

Asurmen Spec Op
10-12-05, 18:46
Jesus people!
forum name fighting!?

God have you guys ran out of things to bicker out in respect to your E-Penis!?

Clive tombstone
10-12-05, 18:47
Jesus people!
forum name fighting!?

God have you guys ran out of things to bicker out in respect to your E-Penis!?

Heheh, why the heck do you think I hardly post anymore :D

Asurmen Spec Op
10-12-05, 18:51
Heheh, why the heck do you think I hardly post anymore :D
Because your hunting racoons with my penis?

Ozzon
10-12-05, 20:20
How about no?

Any idiot can keep a lock on mobs with the exception of maybe the bat based mobs and that would hardly justify increaseing the stunning power of freezer rifles imo.

How about why not? It would be very handy to sometimes slow a warbot so you have a chance to run away and not die, that would help with any mobs actually.

Why not have additional support weapons, whats wrong with that i ask?

Asurmen Spec Op
10-12-05, 20:24
How about no?

[ edited ]

=REMUS=
10-12-05, 21:13
[ edited ]
[ edited ]

vashtyphoon78
10-12-05, 21:29
How about why not? It would be very handy to sometimes slow a warbot so you have a chance to run away and not die, that would help with any mobs actually.

Why not have additional support weapons, whats wrong with that i ask?

it would be genius but now think of tha range of the freezers- if ur almost dead ur gonna go "OMFGZ0rz GET TEH FREEZER AND I R RUN UP TO WARBOTS FACEZ0RZ AND SHOOTZ0RZ HIM WITH MY UBAR FR33ZER"

Asurmen Spec Op
10-12-05, 21:53
[ edited ]
[ edited ]

Ozzon
10-12-05, 22:13
OK this may not be the best idea, anyway I have a new one, making thread about it. :D

Mr Friendly
11-12-05, 03:00

and while Im at it

COMBAT passive my ass!

http://forum.neocron.com/showthread.php?p=1916935#post1916935

Clive tombstone
11-12-05, 03:25
Because your hunting racoons with my penis?

OK there was all kinds of things wrong with what you just said 8|

Scaramanga
11-12-05, 04:11
I agree, remove para from pvp.

sultana
11-12-05, 05:08
it would be genius but now think of tha range of the freezers- if ur almost dead ur gonna go "OMFGZ0rz GET TEH FREEZER AND I R RUN UP TO WARBOTS FACEZ0RZ AND SHOOTZ0RZ HIM WITH MY UBAR FR33ZER"
It's better then what it is now.

And the time doesn't have to be long, have it like 5-10 seconds or something stupid.