PDA

View Full Version : Another one is back...

BramTops
09-12-05, 01:25
Hey guys!

Some of you might still remember as the author of NeoLauncher PRO from over a year ago. I just noticed that NC has taken some steps forward (yes, i'm still tracking the updates) and I've just activated my new trial account. I really hope it is as good as it sounds - WoW is getting boring ;)

Now if I only could get a decent download mirror I'll join you guys again in a few minutes ;) (not getting above 315kb/s atm :( over an hour and a half left :mad: )

Looking forward to the next version of this game - and seeing my NC-buddies again (anyone left from uranus?)!

Later!

Bram

/edit: wow, look at that.. the thing is still in my sig. I should remove it, but lets keep it there a little longer for nostalgia ;)

Mighty Max
09-12-05, 01:26
Very welcomed back :)

Nice to see you again. ... Hehe i atually looked again on the nlp page this week.

Redburn
09-12-05, 01:31
Welcome, maybe KK will let you do some tweeks like in NC1.....

BramTops
09-12-05, 01:31
Hey pal! How are ya? :D

Nice to see you're still hanging arround. What server are you playing? I might come and join there ;)

BramTops
09-12-05, 01:35
Oh, and can someone fill me in on some new need-to-know stuff? Any under- or overpowered classes left? Special server rules?

.... 1hr and 5 minutes left....

vashtyphoon78
09-12-05, 01:38
YAY!!! lets hatemail NC till they let you release a new NL PRO!!!! BOOYAH!!!

Mighty Max
09-12-05, 01:50
Hey pal! How are ya? :D

Nice to see you're still hanging arround. What server are you playing? I might come and join there ;)

I'm fine, thanks. Hope you too.

I mostly play on Neptune, but not much at all. I still rather like to play the fanboy who knows everything better on the forums ;)

I'd say, test out terra.

The mainstream appearently thinks the monk is overpowered. The rigger is deadly too. PPU is still/again the need to bring with for many.

Dribble Joy
09-12-05, 01:57
Oh, and can someone fill me in on some new need-to-know stuff? Any under- or overpowered classes left? Special server rules?

.... 1hr and 5 minutes left....
Depends who you talk to.

PPUs haven't changed, PEs have stealth again, the weapon skills ahve been tweaked, there are new items (WoC and toher wise).

As for what they are doing to the game, matter of contention.

MkVenner
09-12-05, 01:58
Woot, welcome back dude

Tratos
09-12-05, 02:03
Welcome back! :D

I'll now be confused again when people refer to "Bram" as i wont know which it is unless its obvious - MARVELOUS :D

Go and nudge KK and make NLP 2 :p

Transformer
09-12-05, 02:06
<3 now make a deal with KK! quick!!!! DO IT NOW!!! lol welcome back. but really....another NLP would make me bust a nut.

Toxen
09-12-05, 02:08
Another valuable community member back in the fold.
Great to see ya back.

Asurmen Spec Op
09-12-05, 02:16
wooot

NL

BramTops
09-12-05, 02:33
omg... so many ppl from the old days ;) Man, this game has a loyal fan-base...

As for a NLpro 2... i'm sorry but dont count on it any time soon. NLpro 1 has taken a tremendous amount of time of my life and i doubt my gf would let me do it again :p (apart from actually being able to with the current game-configuration and all...)

... dammit ... some other dude started other "bandwith consuming activities"... pushed him down the stairs and dling again... still 50 mins left .... :o

-FN-
09-12-05, 03:07
Welcome back BramTops :D

BramTops
09-12-05, 03:25
Installing patches now...

Cu in a min in newbie MC5 on Terra :)

Asurmen Spec Op
09-12-05, 03:27
Welcome, would you like a customary massage?

joran420
09-12-05, 03:27
NEWBIE EXPERIENCE IS ALOT BETTER NOW :)

oops fuckin caps

xkorpio
09-12-05, 05:27
Im waiting for you to add the cool sounds for weapons (I specially loved the Bullet pistol sound!)

I really hope you like NC2 and Reaktor let you make so cool thing like you made for NC1

For reaktor: CONTRACT THIS GUY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

eric-the-ded
09-12-05, 05:32
i'm on the 10 day trial too. everything's running surprisingly well on my junky machine so far.

nlpro was the phat shit bomb. nc2 is in desperate need of a nice clean interface.

BramTops
09-12-05, 09:15
Yeah, the interface bummed me out right away... :( Veeerryy overdone.

Brammers
09-12-05, 11:28
Welcome back BramTops!

/me Stands by for lots of DM's from people who think he is BramTops.

Superbron
09-12-05, 11:39
Welcome back!

Was een geweldige launcher voor NC1!!!

Spermy
09-12-05, 11:41
You need anything, let the eXiles know dude ;)

forcefullpower
09-12-05, 12:34
Welcome back man.

I bow to the NLP.
Was a wicked piece of kit that replaced the crap NC Laucher.

Hope KK take some action and Employ your services to create a new launcher and HUD.

TAKE A NOTE KK. EVERYONE LOVED NLP

[TgR]KILLER
09-12-05, 12:56
Welkom terug :p / welcome back :)

LTA
09-12-05, 12:56
Yeah, the interface bummed me out right away... :( Veeerryy overdone.

Yeah and we're not allowed to edit it because removing that excess shite from the edges would obviously make us all exploitin cnuts coz we could actually see things from our inventry screen :(

Spermy
09-12-05, 13:01
Yeah and we're not allowed to edit it because removing that excess shite from the edges would obviously make us all exploitin cnuts coz we could actually see things from our inventry screen :(

Really do wish they'd allow at least some modification - I'd love to sort my icons and shizzle out. Especially my Imps and Tech Parts - I wanna know at a glance What my imps are, what my rares are and what kinda ammo I'm using.

Little things like that go a long way.

Vae Victis
10-12-05, 20:06
@Bram,
iCe` hier, betekent dit dat Generic, Spurky etc ook weer gaan spelen?

grtz ron

(No i did not ask him to marry me, I only asked if the other ppl from our town are gonna play aswell again)

RogerRamjet
10-12-05, 21:11
Welcome back dude :D

BramTops
12-12-05, 00:06
@Bram,
iCe` hier, betekent dit dat Generic, Spurky etc ook weer gaan spelen?

grtz ron

(No i did not ask him to marry me, I only asked if the other ppl from our town are gonna play aswell again)

Unlikely... but who knows ;)

Anyway, i'll be trying (read: testing) the "new & improved" NC2 this week. I'll keep you all posted.

Grts,

B