PDA

View Full Version : A little help getting started

AaronDictor
08-12-05, 19:24
I am from neocron 1 and I am just coming back. I totally detested neocron 1 because to get any pvp action I had to sit in a baseent and kill aggressors all day. I never even got to do pvp at all. This representative named nidhogg responded to a post i had on the mmorpg.com forums and he suggested i go here and find out other ways to advance and get into the pvp game quicker. any suggestions? :confused:

Nidhogg
08-12-05, 19:45
Hi, it's me again. ;) Can I point you towards a couple of areas on our board that will help you greatly?

First is Player Guides and Questions (http://forum.neocron.com/forumdisplay.php?f=154)
Second is Player Guides (http://forum.neocron.com/forumdisplay.php?f=168) themselves.

You'll find a wealth of information in those two places.

N

Castoff
08-12-05, 19:55
I am from neocron 1 and I am just coming back. I totally detested neocron 1 because to get any pvp action I had to sit in a baseent and kill aggressors all day. I never even got to do pvp at all. This representative named nidhogg responded to a post i had on the mmorpg.com forums and he suggested i go here and find out other ways to advance and get into the pvp game quicker. any suggestions? :confused:
-------------------------------------------------------------------

What faction are you in ? Are you associated with any clan yet ?
If your in NEXT or want to switch to NEXT look us up in game.
I am the clan leader of " Order of Templars " we will be happy to assist you in your quest for advancement. If you have questions you can still look us up and we will be happy to help you :) :angel:

ighost
08-12-05, 20:38
i better read up while i'm still dl'ing the client

Tauan
09-12-05, 00:04
CASTOFF!!!!!
you still exist! wow!
lol remember me? i was "xeonsantos" and i had a good friend that went by "xeronbriggs" back in NC1! heh i remember sending a ingame mail to you a few times...even tryed to get into templars once :P

Castoff
09-12-05, 00:13
CASTOFF!!!!!
you still exist! wow!
lol remember me? i was "xeonsantos" and i had a good friend that went by "xeronbriggs" back in NC1! heh i remember sending a ingame mail to you a few times...even tryed to get into templars once :P

Yes I remember you :) Look me up in game :angel:

Tauan
09-12-05, 00:34
im just getting a NC2 account tonight. i HOPE i can get my old toons back....but i dont know if ill be able to or not....but...i will be back one way or another :P