PDA

View Full Version : First synch bug

Castr0
08-12-05, 18:58
Hello,

I have got a little problem on my comp, I just can't pass through the first synchronising screen. When I launch Neocron, I click on enter, I choose Terra, I can choose which character I want to play on but when I click on one of them, I get the first synch screen and then I wait until it comes back to the first screen where you can enter your pass etc and it tells me : "worldclient : synch to worldserver failed". This also happen on any server. The weird thing is that I can go on any website. I can also connect to a Neocron server as I can choose Terra or Neptune etc, I can also choose my char, ... :wtf:
Anyone got any idea ?

Kozmos
08-12-05, 19:20
Hello,

I have got a little problem on my comp, I just can't pass through the first synchronising screen. When I launch Neocron, I click on enter, I choose Terra, I can choose which character I want to play on but when I click on one of them, I get the first synch screen and then I wait until it comes back to the first screen where you can enter your pass etc and it tells me : "worldclient : synch to worldserver failed". This also happen on any server. The weird thing is that I can go on any website. I can also connect to a Neocron server as I can choose Terra or Neptune etc, I can also choose my char, ... :wtf:
Anyone got any idea ?

Got a firewall runnin ?

Castr0
08-12-05, 19:22
I got Windows SP2 firewall running but I tried to disable it and nothing happened. 8|

Shia
09-12-05, 00:13
add this to allow access section , see if it works

C:\Program Files\neocron2\NeocronLauncher.exe

***replace c with what ever your drive is ofc:P