PDA

View Full Version : PP epic, Finster, Gabanium Mine, DoY Units

Superbron
08-12-05, 13:56
When I was at Gabanium Mine yesterday I noticed the DoY Units there. They were very near to the GR and also near Finster. I guess finishing the PP epic is quite impossible now without stealth? Anyone tried this recently?

Brammers
08-12-05, 14:48
When I was at Gabanium Mine yesterday I noticed the DoY Units there. They were very near to the GR and also near Finster. I guess finishing the PP epic is quite impossible now without stealth? Anyone tried this recently?

Well, I found a load of DoY bots south of DoY, and the Scout units have been downranked from 95/95 to 60/60 now. Their damage is quite low now, including those DOY artillery units. (80/80)

Richard Blade
08-12-05, 15:13
They still hurt, but you can survive. More tactics can be used now as opposed to just running and hoping you hit a zoneline before you die.

Redburn
08-12-05, 16:01
Nah, PP epic is easy... just stay out aggro range. Did the epic after EVO 2.1 patch on my noob apu and had no trouble at all.

boneybob
08-12-05, 16:06
Actually, sorry not trying to hijack thread, theirs a similar problem with the TT epic, their loads of those "thug" NPCs inside and standing next to the NPC you need to talk to at Blackmyst Garbage Dump (Kev Kritter?). My Noobie char keeps getting nuked by them :mad:

Skusty
08-12-05, 16:59
I don't mind them anymore, they do shit dmg, like 10dmg/shot....

DarkPhoenix
08-12-05, 17:29
I zoned into a bunch of them 2 days ago. Had enough time to count how many there where (37) and get away. :lol:

Spermy
08-12-05, 17:32
Anyone know what the loot is like?

Kozmos
08-12-05, 17:35
Anyone know what the loot is like?

nothin special, launcher loot

Zheo
09-12-05, 22:54

As a matter of fact yes, my tank did it level 36/40 <<<< Luckily there where no johny's just some york troopers. But I know what you mean it's like the biotech and next epics you have to go right outside the DOY for those, and it's like

"Err yeah sure this /20 character with 30 resists and a pop gun can take on a 120/120 *** and 20 of his mates."

It's a case of grab a hover bike and see how many tries it takes for you to get past them and to your target npc. Last time I did the biotech epic it was about six.

But i'd guess that perhaps the lay out of DOY units is in relation to how much of the map DOY holds? Perhaps no one too into concideration the placement of these npc's? Also I don't see the south side littered with storm bots. WTF is reza up to? I demand to see my tax $$$'s at work!

ZoVoS
10-12-05, 04:51
im sorry but

EPICS ARNT THERE SO YOU CAN ROLE A NOOB LVL FOR A DAY N GET UR ITEMS

ARGH

****SCREAMS****

****HEAD EXPLODES****

soz but it realy anoyed me on chat yesterday

=[ can sumbody kill the copbots i cant to the chran epic... im X/NOOB

>_< realy pisses me of

Superbron
10-12-05, 12:25
One char is still in need of a PP chip, so I'll give it a try myself soon.