PDA

View Full Version : Droner - Little help please?

[KoS]Brad
08-12-05, 11:58
Just wondering roughly what level I will be able to go to Graves (Snake thing, havn't been around in a while, can't remember the name) with a good AoE drone, just wondering what the TL and requirements of the Drone is, also just wondering about the requirments for a Stealth tool, the earliest one.

So if anyone can tell me what the highest level I need for this please, would be great. I would do it myself but I have a long day at college and I'm unable to access anymore of the internet.

Thanks

Brammers
08-12-05, 18:31
As soon as you can use a RG100, get down to Graves. Also the RK's are good down there as well. I still find the RG50's a bit too weak.

Stealth - do the Mr Jones mission and get yourself a requirment-less stealth tool. (Infiltrator)

SorkZmok
08-12-05, 19:25
Don't bother leveling a droner now. The latest patch fucked drones over completely. Some don't work, every stupid drone bug is still around and you now have to relog pretty much everytime you drop a drone and want to start a new one.
:rolleyes:

Jagrfelm
08-12-05, 19:39
Damn, and i just thought about starting a Droner. :D

nobody2004
08-12-05, 20:55
Don't bother leveling a droner now. The latest patch fucked drones over completely. Some don't work, every stupid drone bug is still around and you now have to relog pretty much everytime you drop a drone and want to start a new one.
:rolleyes:

wrong.

Ion drones are bugged (don't shoot).

That's all I heard off.

yavimaya
09-12-05, 04:30
Mr. 2k4 is right, only the ION drone as far as i have heard is screwed, and i never have to log with my droner.
they do still missfire, but they always have, just select the next and get on with it - and hope noone takes your other drone :P

Redburn
09-12-05, 06:39
Right, the only drones that are not working correctly is the ION drones this also means the Mr. Jones reward drone (could be the graphics of the drone firing). As for the other bugs, there is from time to time the drone won't launch but most times your to close to a wall or something... never had a problem where I would have to relog... You can hit the Graves almost anytime the best drone for there is the RK series, but the RG series work good also. XP is great in the graves for riggers, the only trouble I found was not having enough room for all the viper king armor you loot.

LTA
09-12-05, 13:04
Soon as you get your first ae drone.... even if the damage aint high its all exp :p

[KoS]Brad
09-12-05, 21:04
As soon as you can use a RG100, get down to Graves. Also the RK's are good down there as well. I still find the RG50's a bit too weak.

Stealth - do the Mr Jones mission and get yourself a requirment-less stealth tool. (Infiltrator)

Thanks for all your posts.

Isn't the requirement-less stealth tool PE only?

bubba
10-12-05, 17:19
Brad']Thanks for all your posts.

Isn't the requirement-less stealth tool PE only?

Nope, you choose between PE or Spy

Spoon
10-12-05, 22:01
I would have to disagree with Brammers, I'd go to El Farid UG as soon as you can use the RG-100 level there(about a day), till you can use the FC-100, then go to the Graves....

You'll make a little more cash that way, too...

:angel:

kurai
11-12-05, 00:40
Even if some of the people reporting a sudden re-increase of drone bugs are correct, *still* go the the Graves A.S.A.P.

I capped a droner there in the bad, *bad* old days way before droners got any developer bugfix attention at all.

Ridiculously easy XP ... just be prepared for it to be soul crushingly dull ... :(

Use a small, fast drone to zoom up and down the corridors aggroing every snake you can, then `herd` them all back to one area, switch to an AoE drone - splat away till the floor is awash with snake purée. Rinse, and repeat, and repeat, and repeat till your eyes bleed.

I ended up with every single cabinet in a Plaza Level 3 apartment full of ViperKing armours :D

nobody2004
11-12-05, 23:01
Nope, you choose between PE or Spy

Actually you do not "choose", but depending on whether you're PE or SPY, you'll get the according stealth tool.