PDA

View Full Version : Genotoxic dammagetests, courtesy of FETISH

Bugs Gunny
08-12-05, 10:10
Tester: Gunnar Aegirson
Setup: 147wpl/183pc using pa3
Stats on pistol : 91dam/91freq before barrel and freqmod

pistols used: xbow, genotoxic pistol and arti piercing ammo wyat

Target: Apu hybrid with 100 fire 186energy 100 xray using normal def and shelter

Xbow : 39
Genotoxic : 29
Wyat : 23

All shots headshot, fully healed point blanc.

Where to get the ammo?
Well there is this secret entrance inside gaia mines that leasd to the TG vulcano and you go there via ............

sultana
08-12-05, 10:15
Is the RoF on the genotoxic the same as a wyatt? And it's tl 100 and something right?

Also, at any rate, I'm still siding with DJ in saying that WoC is going in the wrong direction with bringing out these weapons, which are supposedly meant to be more powerful considering their tl.

Bugs Gunny
08-12-05, 10:22
It's a lowtech pistol, and i had one with the best possible stats being 91.
To cap it you'll need 184pc and 150ish wpl.....
Try doing that on a lowtech pe.
It's exactly like a wyat (92freq), hence the test with the wyat.
I think this gun is totaly and utterly useles in its current form and i regret the MANY hours i spent trying to get it (courtesy of phoenix lol).

So yes, it's the woc weapon DJ wants. Just something to cary around and show people in trade.

-FN-
08-12-05, 10:30
I did extensive tests today too with Crypto and a tank named Zeed...

Used the Ceres Handgun, Crossbow, Explosive Wyatt, and a Gamma Beam of Hell.

I'll post the actual chart tomorrow, but the summary was:

Averages (out of 100 shots)
Crossbow ~ 50/hit
Beam of Hell ~ 35/hit
Ceres Handgun ~ 33/hit
Wyatt Earp ~ 29/hit

Pretty much the same conclusion as Bugs. I only get 155% damage on the Ceres Handgun tho. 4 Slot Ultimated + Barrel - 2 Slots Free.

I'm hoping the tests are wrong :( It's a TL113 Pistol with, in theory, poison modded ammo... I would wish it would at least be on-par with the Crossbow :(

jini
08-12-05, 10:36
I have also found a poison mod in that TG volcano, but I will search today for even more ammo mods, I will give bug s the mod to test it. Havent found the relevant ammo as of yet

Bugs Gunny
08-12-05, 10:39
FN, any chance of you putting a freq mod and a laserpointer on it and then selling it to me for 5 mil? :-)

solling
08-12-05, 10:42
TG volcane.... pfft

should find out how really to get the ammo

jini
08-12-05, 10:43
TG volcane.... pfft

should find out how really to get the ammo
..or wait when its gonna hit the shops ;)

Bugs Gunny
08-12-05, 10:46
I screenshotted all the text i got from that poor sob gallaway.
Probably come next patch it'll be around somewhere.
Would be VERY funny if the ammo is only recyclable from parts gotten at regants.

The trashcans will be full of the pistols then.

SorkZmok
08-12-05, 10:56
About the ammo...you cannot get it yet. But there's gonna be info in the neocronicle/votr soon how to exactly get it.

Afaik there's gonna be a recycling recipe that needs items that do not drop yet.
At least that's what i heard. I cannot confirm it though i already got the recipe. :p

jini
08-12-05, 11:03
About the ammo...you cannot get it yet. But there's gonna be info in the neocronicle/votr soon how to exactly get it.

Afaik there's gonna be a recycling recipe that needs items that do not drop yet.
At least that's what i heard. I cannot confirm it though i already got the recipe. :p
After this whole (hillarius incident) with the volcano, I won't be surprised at all if it really drops in Gaya mines :D

sultana
08-12-05, 11:08
It's a lowtech pistol, and i had one with the best possible stats being 91.
To cap it you'll need 184pc and 150ish wpl.....
Try doing that on a lowtech pe.
It's exactly like a wyat (92freq), hence the test with the wyat.
I think this gun is totaly and utterly useles in its current form and i regret the MANY hours i spent trying to get it (courtesy of phoenix lol).

So yes, it's the woc weapon DJ wants. Just something to cary around and show people in trade.
It's not that, it's the fact that it is a tl 113 (I think it is, I can't remember) pistol, that theoretically can do nearly as much damage as a slasher. I would much rather it be a fully artifact Automatic Pistol with the exact same stats as a liberator, so it's there for variety, rather then advantage. It give it say a purple swirly or something stupid.

-FN-
08-12-05, 11:21
FN, any chance of you putting a freq mod and a laserpointer on it and then selling it to me for 5 mil? :-)
I'll trade it for a 5 Slot un-modded one ;)

Bugs Gunny
08-12-05, 11:40
I'll get on it tonight :-)

[TgR]KILLER
08-12-05, 12:07
ran around gaya for 5 hours 2 days ago looking for the vulcano secret entrance.. sigh.. well i got ammo :rolleyes: :lol: :angel: