PDA

View Full Version : why?

LTA
07-12-05, 20:43
Is there 5 fkin 80/80 bd shotty guards stood on the subway - oz 1 zoneline

Dade Murphey
07-12-05, 20:46
I found one trapped in a yo's in oz1...he didn't want to play nicely =( kinda hurt...

LTA
07-12-05, 20:49
i wanna do a epic ONE EPIC Mission today for fucks sake

My crahn one fucked up this morning and now the biotech one is even stupider....

I thought these 14 days were to entice me back.... for the most part its reminded why i quit

Lodar
07-12-05, 20:50
Those are mobs from the NCPD run, they are spawned by one of the NPCs on that run, and if they don't get killed, sometimes go on a run round the outzone.

SorkZmok
07-12-05, 20:51
It's npcs for the mini resistor epic. Most people doing the epic only kill the one that is neccesary and leave the rest. Quite deadly for anyone without a ppu.

Stupid move to put em in a well known noob leveling/epic area.

/edit
Argh, beaten to it. :(

LTA
07-12-05, 20:53
Those are mobs from the NCPD run, they are spawned by one of the NPCs on that run, and if they don't get killed, sometimes go on a run round the outzone.

Well if its me being clueless or what but cant they dissapear when the run ends or the runner fucks of or something?

Outzone 1 would be the last place i'd expect to find a 50/50 mob let alone FIVE 80/80 mobs...not only that they are blocking both paths so i cant even run around them

Dade Murphey
07-12-05, 20:55
take a friend or some friends to help ya out...it's normally not too hard to find help if/when you need it

LTA
07-12-05, 21:14
Stupid move to put em in a well known noob leveling/epic area.

Thats half my gripe, out of the million and one different places hell even the 8 odd oz sectors the choose the most used one since most pass this way not only that they choose to have em right near the subway lol

Shia
07-12-05, 21:17
Make a ticket a GM will despawn them , should of seen it yesterday , was like 20 in oz1 , i made a ticket and a GM despawned them.

joran420
07-12-05, 21:18
lol last night there were a load of mutants in CRP hacknet...and the terminal was "Unreachable"(even if you stood right next to it)

Eckhart
07-12-05, 21:32
Was the same with 80/80 Thugs for the combat quad quest a few days ago. I made a ticket and a GM despawned them for me, but before there were like 10+ of them gathered around the corpse, impossible to do the run.