PDA

View Full Version : Item Stacking

Castoff
07-12-05, 18:36
Items that are susposed to stack, Don't stack.
Example: If you buy 25 chips all at once they no longer stack.

Anyone else have this problem. ?

CMaster
07-12-05, 18:44
Wrong. THese are items that werent intended to stack, but did. They changed the method of buying things (noticed the "you paid xxxx nc" spam when you buy 50 things) so that it doesnt happen any more. Yes, its annoying, esepcially regarding drones/furniture.

Castoff
07-12-05, 19:11
Wrong. THese are items that werent intended to stack, but did. They changed the method of buying things (noticed the "you paid xxxx nc" spam when you buy 50 things) so that it doesnt happen any more. Yes, its annoying, esepcially regarding drones/furniture.
------------------------------------------------------------------
So your saying NOTHING was ever susposed to stack ?? :eek:

CMaster
07-12-05, 19:16
Only things like psi boosters, ammo, weaponparts etc - thingsthat ahve no stats that can be different.

LiL T
07-12-05, 20:07
Stuff gets used and broken and stuff end up with different slots and stats, there for they should not stack but I agree freshly bought drones should stack.

-FN-
07-12-05, 20:16
Regardless of Inventory Stacking - when I buy 249 Adiclovin I should *not* get 249 cash messages in my chat. I can live with non-stacking items, but the chat spam has *got* to go. I hope this one is fixed on the test server.

Kozmos
08-12-05, 01:36
FN, I think youll find it does that as a 'fix' for Barter XP

sultana
08-12-05, 02:08
Can't believe out of all the "bugs" they decided to fix that one.

Castoff
08-12-05, 04:55
Only things like psi boosters, ammo, weaponparts etc - thingsthat ahve no stats that can be different.
-------------------------------------------------------------
I believe I said I < bought > 25 chips and they don't stack. All have the same stats. :(

sultana
08-12-05, 05:27
Yes but, the fact that it has stats means it can't stack. Basically the only things that were meant to stack were those that were bought 1 by 1 and stacked like that. However, if you bought 'x' amount of an item it would stack regardless. A certain patch changed that however, so no matter how much of an item you buy at a single time, it's still bought "individually" (shown by the trade spam). And so, only that items were meant to stack in the first place now do, while all the rest just clutter your inventory.