PDA

View Full Version : Way to make money?

boneybob
07-12-05, 17:12
Hay guys,

Previously I used to make money via a constructor / researcher / barter team, was a bit boring but it did bring in a bit of cash (10k - 60k per batch of ???), never made a loss at least and made some nice items ;) .

But I have always wondered how some of you guys get so much money, and i have asked this question before. I herd someone on chat couple of days ago who was willing to pay 5mill for something 8| 8| 8| :eek: . I have never had so much money on all my chars combined and iv been playing NC since it was released in the UK (and Beta4)!
I'm not a hardcore player, I only spend at most a couple of hours in per day, maybe sink 4 hours on a Sunday, but still.....

So, is it worth investing the money I do have in StockX for example? Is their money to be made from that system or is it still broken?
What other ways are their to make vast amounts of money?

Thanks.

Shia
07-12-05, 18:25
every one has there own way of makeing money , easy way Roll a monk and by time you are mid lvl /40-50 you will have made 2mill easy (espechily after lvling in el faid) . Sell techs , sell weap parts , sell loot from wbs etc , cave runs can net ya a few 100k a run , there is ways to make cash just goto keep digging . Make a epic runner do BT/pp/CM/ TT etc sell the epic items they go for 2-3mill a go each.

/edit i rember back in nc1 days hunting wbs for hours getting Veh parts , makeing hovertechs/bikes etc and then useing my barter to sell em back to the shops , used make shit loads , but alas they no longer drop veh parts :(

BlackDove
07-12-05, 18:34
When I went on to do all of the epics with my main char, and got all of the epic rewards, I sold the shit for like 20 million (and the CM gatling was like 2 slots, and I got 2mill for CA NCPD Armor).

Paid off quite well.

Might want to level a new character and get epic rewards, then sell em if you want money. However, you need to invest quite a lot of money into hopping factions if that's your game anyway.

Shia
07-12-05, 19:00
When I went on to do all of the epics with my main char, and got all of the epic rewards, I sold the shit for like 20 million (and the CM gatling was like 2 slots, and I got 2mill for CA NCPD Armor).

Paid off quite well.

Might want to level a new character and get epic rewards, then sell em if you want money. However, you need to invest quite a lot of money into hopping factions if that's your game anyway.

ye epics seem best way , u might need to gain abit of cash inbetween to pay the 300k to switch as blackdove said , but worth it in the long run.

Hitman Mal
10-12-05, 22:00
there is another way that you could do this, instead of payin 300 k
just make you guy high enough to all missions, using drugs if necessary, then finish epic, give it to your alt

then delete that character, and make another one in another faction, lvl up and use drugs as much as you need to .... and repeat over and over, i have done this multiple times its rather excicting, but also boring at the same time... its better then spending 300 k a faction change in my eyes but hey thats up to all of you to decide, ill just stick with this way that i am doing
brings in the millions of dollas that i been wanting

have a good day

peace out

Mal

SorkZmok
10-12-05, 22:20
Get a reveller and a tank/hc pe to use it. Then just hunt firemobs. Take all the good loot, armorparts and techs. Sell the techs for 50k each and everything else to YOs with a barter. Gets you rich quite quick.

Another way would be an apu hyb doing chaos caves/el farid caves. Nice money.

paolo escobar
11-12-05, 00:34
I made a HC pe who can drive and gun the reveller and recycle the ammo for it. Its totally awesome!
I get tech parts and i collect the armour part 9 and 10's and weapon parts. In addition to the money i make from killing mobs. Just last night i made around 1.2m from selling armour part 9 and 10's.

giga191
11-12-05, 02:15
take a time machine back to NC1 and hunt doy bots for junk

sultana
11-12-05, 05:33
:lol:

I had so much junk from that, I just could not be bothered selling it all. I must of had like 1-2 mill worth of junk in my gogo when nc2 came round.

Easiest way to make money, is an apu/ppu team in the Chaos caves, holy energy barrel and shelter the leuts. If you get a good run, that's like 500k each.

ZoVoS
11-12-05, 11:53

having doy tunnels as my home. that made me literaly millions of nc =]

i had nearly all my tanks spair points in transport. i could carry millions of credits worth of junk a trip. trouble was u had to sell it all one by one :'( took forever

PureSpider
11-12-05, 12:23
[...]
Easiest way to make money, is an apu/ppu team in the Chaos caves, holy energy barrel and shelter the leuts. If you get a good run, that's like 500k each.
definitely wrong!
easiest and fastest way to make money is having a fullhacker in the hacknet killing mobs ;)
minimum 200k within an hour

sultana
11-12-05, 13:39
definitely wrong!
easiest and fastest way to make money is having a fullhacker in the hacknet killing mobs ;)
minimum 200k within an hour
That depends, get 2 monks with 90 or poison resist and well... it's not getting much easier then that. Stand in one place and barrel, while the other heals.