chin
07-12-05, 15:21
looking forward to playing that thing :D

nellus
07-12-05, 15:49
is it a free download or do you have to buy it?O_o

Nidhogg
07-12-05, 16:56
The server problem slowed things down a bit but we're still targetting a release today. It's completely free for anyone to download and play (not just Neocron customers). :)

N

Kiang
07-12-05, 16:58
Are the servers down at the moment?

Nidhogg
07-12-05, 16:59
No, the servers are all up.

N

Kiang
07-12-05, 17:03
Hmm... ok then. I am having an issue logging in. After I start the launcher I and get to the log in screen I type in user name and pw and get failed to connect to server. I turned off my firewall just to see if that was the issue and it still would not connect. I am in the states and not sure how to set my account to log into one of the english servers. I am useing the same user name and pw that I are on my click to play account. Is that right?

Spermy
07-12-05, 17:05
Hmm... ok then. I am having an issue logging in. After I start the launcher I and get to the log in screen I type in user name and pw and get failed to connect to server. I turned off my firewall just to see if that was the issue and it still would not connect. I am in the states and not sure how to set my account to log into one of the english servers. I am useing the same user name and pw that I are on my click to play account. Is that right?

No - look in your email again - you'll have one from the Neocron team with you're name and pass in there.

My c2p for example is xxxx@xxx etc - thats my c2p ID

My Neocron ID is however xxxxx

Kiang
07-12-05, 17:34
Well I tried that now as well. Im assumeing its case sensitive, but either way its still not working. Tried case sesitive, all lowercase, all uppercase. Nothing works. Not sure why, but it doesnt. I sent an email into support. Hopefully I can get it worked out. Thanks again.

Spermy
07-12-05, 18:07
Hrrm - rightio - I sometimes got that issue when my login details were incorrect,

Kiang
07-12-05, 19:22
Another question. When you start the launcher and get the account screen. If I change the password will that effect my ingame log in password?

NH Chepre
07-12-05, 23:19
Another question. When you start the launcher and get the account screen. If I change the password will that effect my ingame log in password?

Yes, it changes the password needed to login.

Kiang
08-12-05, 00:37
Well ok then. I changed the password, because the one they gave me was kind of anoying to remember. So now Im wondering if changing that caused some kind of error or misscomunication with the server. I really think that might be the case now. Tech support still hasnt responded to my email yet so no help there. Thanks again.