PDA

View Full Version : Private eye and WOC

extant
07-12-05, 09:26
It's a little after 2am and I'm just starting to sober up so forgive me if I'm off but.. from my understanding for WOC despite the other requirements I just want to talk about the Total XP needed. 260 Million XP. Total.

A normal character caps at level 100, thats 160 Million Total XP.
A PE caps at example dex 80 or something, thats 24 Million Total XP.

So while normal classes need 100 million overcap XP. Which isn't even close to capping their char twice as some people say it is since it's only 38% of cap rounded up of course.

So basically a PE needs 236 Million overcap XP. Which is 983% of cap rounded DOWN. I'm sensing a difference?

Blah blah blah PE's are easy to level right? Yeah watch your XP gain it's signifigantly lower then most classes. Maybe I'm just being misinformed here, or maybe I'm just shit at math but someone explain to me why PE's are being mistreated?

:(

awkward silence
07-12-05, 10:24
agree with you mate :(

Bugs Gunny
07-12-05, 11:21
Try droning regants :-)

Superbron
07-12-05, 11:56
It's a trade-off. PE's cap way faster than other classes, but reaching WOC is way way way much slower.

Bugs Gunny
07-12-05, 12:00
Go for the highest possible tl weapon you can use, go gravis swampcaves solo with green dragon and db on you.
For STR woc, do rhinoing a LOT.

Alternatively you can try csting, but i doubt anyone will ever last doing that. I did the last bit with csting, but if it hadn't been for it being a race with me and my clanmate we would have both quit trying.
It was such a horrible experience actualy that my clanmate got sick of neocron and quit 5 days after he got woc on his pe.

Took me 1.5 months and i was at 60-70mil when i started. Though i've heard of someone doing it in 14 days, or so he claims... Now that's just pure madnes.

giga191
07-12-05, 14:11
Go for the highest possible tl weapon you can use, go gravis swampcaves solo with green dragon and db on you.
For STR woc, do rhinoing a LOT.

Alternatively you can try csting, but i doubt anyone will ever last doing that. I did the last bit with csting, but if it hadn't been for it being a race with me and my clanmate we would have both quit trying.
It was such a horrible experience actualy that my clanmate got sick of neocron and quit 5 days after he got woc on his pe.

Took me 1.5 months and i was at 60-70mil when i started. Though i've heard of someone doing it in 14 days, or so he claims... Now that's just pure madnes. ive done it all in 21 days, including going to ceres labs lots without getting anything from it :mad:

Bugs Gunny
07-12-05, 14:14
Well, you probably had two weeks off work then :-)

Hey Giga, did KK give you that prize for the competition you won yet?

unreal
07-12-05, 14:21
Leeching XP off an apu/ppu team doesn't count as doing it yourself btw ;)

giga191
07-12-05, 14:31
Well, you probably had two weeks off work then :-)

Hey Giga, did KK give you that prize for the competition you won yet? nope, i don't see why just one of the people i've talked to can't spawn them for me instead of just asking someone else to do it.

and no, I didn't have time off ;)

Asurmen Spec Op
07-12-05, 15:24
Ras Klat Macrod it in 2 weeks

or so Ive been told

I had to get that off my chest >.<

giga191
07-12-05, 15:33
Ras Klat Macrod it in 2 weeks

or so Ive been told

I had to get that off my chest >.< that's ********, not that i don't know someone who plans to do it (yes you shouldn't piss me off primate and uho)

Dribble Joy
07-12-05, 15:33
I'd rather all classes should require the same effort to cap and to WoC.

Asurmen Spec Op
07-12-05, 15:34
that's ********, not that i don't know someone who plans to do it (yes you shouldn't piss me off primate and uho)
Your right, sitting AFK in Next HQ for a while then suddenly having woc XP

tis a lie

giga191
07-12-05, 16:41
while others do it the proper way

Dargeshaad
07-12-05, 17:36
I guess that could explain the increase of CST'ing PEs :rolleyes:

extant
07-12-05, 21:19
It's a trade-off. PE's cap way faster than other classes, but reaching WOC is way way way much slower.

PE's may cap faster because they only need to get 24 million xp to cap instead of 160 million like another class. So the PE gain's XP slower since his cap is signifigantly lower like other classes, otherwise the PE would cap in a day so to balance it out you gain a fraction of the XP per shot or whatever your doing than a normal cap char would gain.

@ Gunnar

fschepper
07-12-05, 22:08
the time needed for woc is ok, imho..

the pe profits most from woc weapons, so the effort should be a bit higher..

giga191
07-12-05, 22:58
the time needed for woc is ok, imho..

the pe profits most from woc weapons, so the effort should be a bit higher.. exactly

extant
07-12-05, 23:09
Never got to finish my previous message but yeah to gunnar,

Say you gain your WoC in a month and a half of leveling, or the sake of argument even just a month for those who have the time? I got WoC on my spy in 4 days leveling. That sure beats your time.

And the PE benefits most because the PE's and spys are the only ones who have woc items that can be used and spys wern't designed for 'toe to toe combat'. Like the items that are available now are.

giga191
07-12-05, 23:19
Never got to finish my previous message but yeah to gunnar,

Say you gain your WoC in a month and a half of leveling, or the sake of argument even just a month for those who have the time? I got WoC on my spy in 4 days leveling. That sure beats your time.

And the PE benefits most because the PE's and spys are the only ones who have woc items that can be used and spys wern't designed for 'toe to toe combat'. Like the items that are available now are. you do realise that PEs have to gain over 2.5 times more xp than spies and at a slower rate?

and i did my tanks woc xp in 2 days

Asurmen Spec Op
07-12-05, 23:49
I guess that could explain the increase of CST'ing PEs :rolleyes:
CST PE doesnt equal macroing, over the summer I tried to CST PE, I was so bored I quit for a few months.
Worst
experience
EVER

extant
08-12-05, 01:36
CST PE doesnt equal macroing, over the summer I tried to CST PE, I was so bored I quit for a few months.
Worst
experience
EVER

Another satisfied customer. I mean seriously PE's are people too! Help nerf XP!

Clive tombstone
08-12-05, 02:41
"How long does it take to cap a Tank or Spy, or even a Psi?"
Ive been meaning to find this out too. Anyone know?

Asurmen Spec Op
08-12-05, 02:43
Spys monks and tanks have
A: easier to woc cap.
B: less XP to cap

Droners, APUS, HC tanks

Easy to woc cap

Dribble Joy
08-12-05, 02:48
the pe profits most from woc weapons, so the effort should be a bit higher..
Which is irrelevant really.

PEs should perhaps have to gain 1.5 times the relative xp to WoC (about 60 mil xp to dex WoC 1) and have their xp gain nerfed.

BlackDove
08-12-05, 02:52
...I think it should be obvious by now that the only reason things are the way they are is because it is impossible to code a separate set of rules for the PE.

Dargeshaad
08-12-05, 08:54
...I think it should be obvious by now that the only reason things are the way they are is because it is impossible to code a separate set of rules for the PE.
It's funny because it's true :lol: :lol:

giga191
08-12-05, 13:45
leave PE woc xp as it is but increase the woc disk drop rate

Bugs Gunny
08-12-05, 13:49
Pes cap very fast, getting woc is the other side of the medal.
If they got woc at the same rate as other chars, nobody except tradeskillers,droners and snipers would make a spy anymore.

It's good to see more woc pes but i think people should work for it to get it.

Dargeshaad
08-12-05, 17:14
Pes cap very fast, getting woc is the other side of the medal.
If they got woc at the same rate as other chars, nobody except tradeskillers,droners and snipers would make a spy anymore.

And you base that on what....your oppinion?

It's good to see more woc pes but i think people should work for it to get it.

Obvious answer from someone who already has WoC....not everyone have the time nor patience to hunt for months and seeing as more and more WoC items are comming ingame (albeit slow i'll admit that) it wouldn't surprise me the slightest that having WoC will become a requirement to compete in PvP eventually

Bugs Gunny
08-12-05, 17:19
Pes cap way too fast yes. 9 hours to cap a healing light pe in all but con?

As for WOC... Maybe 260mil is a bit much, but it sure as hell shouldn't be 60mil as some suggest.
IF you are gonna go that way, one might as well just put the woc guns in the rarepool.

Brammers
08-12-05, 17:40
And you base that on what....your oppinion?

Obvious answer from someone who already has WoC....not everyone have the time nor patience to hunt for months and seeing as more and more WoC items are comming ingame (albeit slow i'll admit that) it wouldn't surprise me the slightest that having WoC will become a requirement to compete in PvP eventually

I'm with bugs on this one, PE's have it easy to cap, where a spy/tank/monk has to get 5 times more XP to cap.

I bet you if you put a PE and a spy side by side in the same cave, with the same weapons, killing the same mobs, they would reach WOC1 XP more or less together.

Bugs Gunny
08-12-05, 17:45
Actualy if they solo it i think a pe would do it faster, since he can damageboost the mobs he then kills with his slasher/healing light.
Healing light is actualy the best setup since it doesn't require drugging constantly.

Problem with pes is people say "ok i've got this capped char now, let's go for woc -> + 236mil dex".
Most spies that have woc are very old spies.
Sure tanks and apus can do it relatively fast , but that's just because of aoe.

Dargeshaad
08-12-05, 17:54
I'm with bugs on this one, PE's have it easy to cap, where a spy/tank/monk has to get 5 times more XP to cap.

I bet you if you put a PE and a spy side by side in the same cave, with the same weapons, killing the same mobs, they would reach WOC1 XP more or less together.
Why don't you just try and see how much XP a PE gets from killing a mob and then try and see how much XP a spy gets from killing the same mob with the same weapon. Should be easy to calculate who reaches WoC first.

As for DB....will probably give the PE a little edge, but still takes time db'ing and is usually not worth it on rank <90 mobs.

Here's the chart I think PEs should have:

24mill + 80mill
24mill + 170mill
24mill + 270mill
24mill + 380mill
24mill + 500mill

Increase in additional XP per WoC level is 10mill: 90-100-110-120 as opposed to the normal 50: 150-200-250-300

Open for tweaking, but it's the general idea

Bugs Gunny
08-12-05, 17:57
I'll try that.

Slasher pe and slasher spy on 80/80 wb

Brammers
08-12-05, 18:28
Why don't you just try and see how much XP a PE gets from killing a mob and then try and see how much XP a spy gets from killing the same mob with the same weapon. Should be easy to calculate who reaches WoC first.

As for DB....will probably give the PE a little edge, but still takes time db'ing and is usually not worth it on rank <90 mobs.

24mill + 80mill
24mill + 170mill
24mill + 270mill
24mill + 380mill
24mill + 500mill

Increase in additional XP per WoC level is 10mill: 90-100-110-120 as opposed to the normal 50: 150-200-250-300

Open for tweaking, but it's the general idea

To me it sounds like you are saying, you don't know which would reach WOC1 first either. I'll be interested in Bug's results in a sec.

But if it's about same XP gain as a spy, why should a PE put in less work to reach WOC?

Bugs Gunny
08-12-05, 21:20
tested with a beam of hell, same pistol used by both runners.
Both at cr of 71 with the boh.

testsubject 80/80 warbot, no db used

spy : 64390

pe : 44409

pe levels at 69% of speed of spy, but on the other hand doesn't need to drug to get good resists where he's hunting and to cast shelter. Plus he can DB.

I didn't think it would be that high, but i definitely think that WOC for a pe is ballanced, maybe it's just that the high number that's left to get it scares people when they are "capped".

giga191
08-12-05, 21:24

24mill + 80mill
24mill + 170mill
24mill + 270mill
24mill + 380mill
24mill + 500mill

Open for tweaking, but it's the general idea because you want woc but u don't want to put in the effort that others have?

Dargeshaad
08-12-05, 22:25
because you want woc but u don't want to put in the effort that others have?
the few without a real life? :rolleyes:

giga191
09-12-05, 00:03
the few without a real life? :rolleyes: a few hour of NC per day = no life?

LiL T
09-12-05, 03:27
I find lvling boring, 1 hour in the cave and thats me done for weeks I can't stand it but recently with the new mobs I might be able to lvl for longer periods.

Brammers
09-12-05, 11:36
tested with a beam of hell, same pistol used by both runners.
Both at cr of 71 with the boh.

testsubject 80/80 warbot, no db used

spy : 64390

pe : 44409

pe levels at 69% of speed of spy, but on the other hand doesn't need to drug to get good resists where he's hunting and to cast shelter. Plus he can DB.

Was that in one mainskill or across all skills?

LTA
09-12-05, 13:02
A droner could probably slam upto woc 1 pretty sharpsih.... that high ray drone (punisher?) owns the graves so a couple of weeks of leveling and i think he'd be well on the way plus very rich and have a nice bunch of rare parts and al ot of seemingly very valuable vk armour :p

Brammers
09-12-05, 13:21
A droner could probably slam upto woc 1 pretty sharpsih.... that high ray drone (punisher?) owns the graves so a couple of weeks of leveling and i think he'd be well on the way plus very rich and have a nice bunch of rare parts and al ot of seemingly very valuable vk armour :p

Yeah the Punisher is the rare raygun drone. Except it's not so effective in Graves any more compared with a RK1000, think it got nerfed at the begining of NC2.

Also it costs a small fortune (60k) to build one, as it's now a Hacknet BP and it needs NNPU X parts.

Dribble Joy
09-12-05, 14:39
PEs gain dex xp at about 80% the rate of a spy, so a spy will reach dex 80 well before a PE does, but the PE will reach it when the spy is only at about dex 85.
We need to nerf PE xp gain down so that they both reach cap (80 and 100) at the same time. WoC would also come at the same time (potentially), but you would have to lower the PE WoC xp.

That would mean PEs having 15% xp gain as spies and PEs needing 40 mill xp to WoC.

Bugs Gunny
09-12-05, 14:47
Dj, a pe gains dex at the rate of 69% of a spy, so that's not "about 80%".

Brammers, the test was in dexterity.

Dribble Joy
09-12-05, 14:48
I dunno the exact figure, and it's not entirely relevant, it's too high.

Bugs Gunny
09-12-05, 15:20
If you claim that something's too high , then providing founded argumentation with evidence IS relevant.
Nobody will ever realy listen to you, unless you can prove something with facts and figures.

Everyone can say that reload is "too long", or that hybrids can "solo" most places.
But proving it with a fraps video or showing numbers is what matters if you ever want to be taken seriously by the devs at KK.

Asurmen Spec Op
09-12-05, 15:21
If you claim that something's too high , then providing founded argumentation with evidence IS relevant.
Nobody will ever realy listen to you, unless you can prove something with facts and figures.

Everyone can say that reload is "too long", or that hybrids can "solo" most places.
But proving it with a fraps video or showing numbers is what matters if you ever want to be taken seriously by the devs at KK.
And not being a flaming hypocrite

Dribble Joy
09-12-05, 15:47
68% and 80% are completely different to 15%, and both are too high.
The 80% figure is what I remember from ems.ru a long time ago.

I know we both clearly hate each other with a passion, but that wasn't really necessary.

Bugs Gunny
09-12-05, 15:54
Well, i'm surprised you hate me.

I don't hate you or anything, i just don't agree with your crazy list of ideas.
It's a bit childish however, that each time we meet in the field you no longer put up a fight but just resort to namecalling as you stand there and die.
I've NEVER called you names ingame, nor have i shittalked you.

Dribble Joy
09-12-05, 16:06
Well, i'm surprised you hate me.
That is a lie if there ever was one.

I don't hate you or anything, i just don't agree with your crazy list of ideas.
And yet your manner of dissagreement rapidly descends into borderline flaming and attacks on my methods of arguement, rather than focusing on the issue at hand.

It's a bit childish however, that each time we meet in the field you no longer put up a fight
This is because I refuse to fight CMs. I will never play your game.

but just resort to namecalling as you stand there and die.
I've NEVER called you names ingame, nor have i shittalked you.
Again, I'd dispute that.

Yes I have called you a cunt ingame, because your actins and manners there (imo) warrant it.
Note however that beyond the initial slagging off, I don't engage in further slagging off.

Bugs Gunny
09-12-05, 16:09
I'm gonna refrain from going way off topic here, i've proven my point.

Ryen
09-12-05, 16:19
Two high profile community members going at each others throats? BRING ME THE POPCORN WENCH!

Bugs Gunny
09-12-05, 16:24
"Move along! Nothing for you to see here" :D

Preach
09-12-05, 16:26
Oh Dear

'watches Dribble Joy walking into sunset with his ball'

'Preach quickly Dials 1-800-Care Police'

Dribble Joy
09-12-05, 16:34
Ball?

Consider your point proven if you so wish, if in your opinion only.

Preach
09-12-05, 16:37
Ball?

Consider your point proven if you so wish, if in your opinion only.

errrmmmm yeah... a ball 8| ?????? :wtf:

anyone else not get it? ill pm you the explanation of the 'ball' if you so wish

Dribble Joy
09-12-05, 16:40
Though I am reasonly well cultured and the unfortunate recipiant of what most would call an excellent education, I am lost here....

Bugs Gunny
09-12-05, 16:41
Just picture it in your mind... That should be enough.

Preach
09-12-05, 16:49
Ball = small round object used in most sports activities.

'walks into sunset with his ball'

how about an example?

Suppose a group of people e.g. Bugs Preach and Dribbel Joy are playing with said ball. In the story DJ owns the ball (which isn't large or yellow')

Everyone appears to have a good time until something rather tragic happens. Everyone has a turn with the ball. Preach goes first and does some excellent tricks with the ball. Bugs is up next and does something rather 'unusal' with the ball, however it is still fun to watch. Then DJ steps up and stands looking confused at the mysterious 'ball'. Bugs and Preach mock DJ for his inability to be interesting in any way.

In turn DJ grabs his ball and walks of so no one can now enjoy the pleasures of the ball.

Dribble Joy
09-12-05, 16:55
Not a phrase or fable I am familiar with alas...

Though I concur I am a boring fuck.

Preach
09-12-05, 16:58
Not a phrase or fable I am familiar with alas...

Though I concur I am a boring fuck.

But do you know what a ball is now?

Dribble Joy
09-12-05, 17:16
I imagine it depends on who you ask.

My:
Hypocracy
Arrogance
Borishness
Debating skills
Argument

???

Dargeshaad
09-12-05, 17:59
I imagine it depends on who you ask.

My:
Hypocracy
Arrogance
Borishness
Debating skills
Argument

???
How about your common sense?

Preach
09-12-05, 18:03
How about your common sense?

Thank God its not just me, is any gonna point out that debating skills and argument are the same??

Dribble Joy
09-12-05, 18:06
Your argument is the things you put forward to verify your position, your debating skills/debating method is the manner you put it forward.

Preach
09-12-05, 18:09
Your argument is the things you put forward to verify your position, your debating skills/debating method is the manner you put it forward.

how longs a piece of string if you ask me,

DJ lom out some resist comedy, you will see a whole new world

LTA
09-12-05, 18:37
Yeah the Punisher is the rare raygun drone. Except it's not so effective in Graves any more compared with a RK1000, think it got nerfed at the begining of NC2.

Also it costs a small fortune (60k) to build one, as it's now a Hacknet BP and it needs NNPU X parts.

I see....

Well 2 would last me quite a while still espcially with self rep...

Ahh well FC 1000 then :p i dont like rockets... to unpredictable i thought

Dribble Joy
09-12-05, 19:08
feh.

As for the topic, note I did not suggest 40 mil xp for PE dex WoC, I said 60, Which means PEs would still take longer to reach it than the other classes.
Please remember that concept is the main thing here, quibbling over precise details is not important as they would ultimately be subjected to balancing.

Bugs Gunny
09-12-05, 19:37
You calculating skills are also a bit off.

69% of xp a spy gets.

Spy needs 260mil total and you suggest that a pe at 60mil total will take longer.... DJ, realy.....

Clive tombstone
09-12-05, 20:05
I agree with drib as well. Ball? Anywho bacl on topic.

Yeah, PE's have it tough when it comes to WoC, and personally seeing how there are not only 1, but five levels of WoC, I think there should be something of a "fix" on the Xp gain or something for PE's In my own opinion.

Im only saying this because it seems when you really average it out over time, PE's will have a much harder time getting past WoC 2-5, than other classes, even if they can supposidly cap in "nine hours" :rolleyes:

PEace out

Bugs Gunny
09-12-05, 20:23
I made my healing light pe in nine playing hours.

And when i claim that i can get 4.5 million psi exp in 20 minutes solo i'm not pulling that out of my hat either. Regants is kk's gift to AOE users.

If anyboyd wants to get woc, now is the time to do it.

Dargeshaad
09-12-05, 20:55

69% of xp a spy gets.

Spy needs 260mil total and you suggest that a pe at 60mil total will take longer.... DJ, realy.....
Well something like the following then, where 160*0,7=112 and 100*0,7=70 etc.

112mill + 70mill
112mill + 175mill
112mill + 315mill
112mill + 490mill
112mill + 700mill

Still seems quite high but that might just be me

Dribble Joy
09-12-05, 22:10

69% of xp a spy gets.

nnnnnnEEEEAAARGGG!!!!!

>_<

A PE will take the same time to WoC as a spy if they nerf PE xp rate to 15% and make the PE dex WoC level at 40 mil....

However, my suggestion would be 60 mil so it takes them longer....

giga191
09-12-05, 23:06
Well something like the following then, where 160*0,7=112 and 100*0,7=70 etc.

112mill + 70mill
112mill + 175mill
112mill + 315mill
112mill + 490mill
112mill + 700mill

Still seems quite high but that might just be me stop being lazy

Dargeshaad
10-12-05, 01:33
stop being lazy
stop being a retard

sultana
10-12-05, 03:31
There's no decimal point! Decimal point dammit.

Asurmen Spec Op
10-12-05, 03:36
There's no decimal point! Decimal point dammit.
+70,000,000.00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000001

Asurmen Spec Op
10-12-05, 03:38
Ball = small round object used in most sports activities.

'walks into sunset with his ball'

how about an example?

Suppose a group of people e.g. Bugs Preach and Dribbel Joy are playing with said ball. In the story DJ owns the ball (which isn't large or yellow')

Everyone appears to have a good time until something rather tragic happens. Everyone has a turn with the ball. Preach goes first and does some excellent tricks with the ball. Bugs is up next and does something rather 'unusal' with the ball, however it is still fun to watch. Then DJ steps up and stands looking confused at the mysterious 'ball'. Bugs and Preach mock DJ for his inability to be interesting in any way.

In turn DJ grabs his ball and walks of so no one can now enjoy the pleasures of the ball.
DJs Idea could flat out make this game awsome, if they could be coded.

However, Im sure that since this is a, as ive been told but isnt true, "PVP only game" you need PVP bonuses for all your efforts?
Supprise buddies, its a MMORPG with FPS aiming, its still a RPG, and you can expect RPG things from your time.
IS IT SOOOO DIFICULT!?

Dribble Joy
10-12-05, 07:10
DJs Idea could flat out make this game awsome, if they could be coded.
Which one(s)?

Just to make my position clear about WoC.

We were told (a long time ago) that WoC would not affect end-game viability/mechanics/PvP balance.
However, if that is not KK's intention now, so be it, though clearly more options and variability has to come with it, along with any xp balancing.

If it is NOT, then I question their current methods of implementing it.
The current system affords too much of a bonus, has few weapons availiable (atm) and creates another stage for which one must get to in order to be viable. It also renders pretty mcuh all of the current weapons pointless to use.

It's either one or the other. Either a intentional part of end-game mechanics, or as little more than status symbols and small benefits that have little or no impact on PvP balance.

Clearly my prefference lies with the latter.

Koshinn
10-12-05, 07:45
Bugs, your data is correct (I assume) but you don't have all the data you need.

You also need to either time how long it takes to kill a warbot on each character (time it like 10 times per character, drop the highest and lowest value and average out the remaining times) or write down damage / shot, RoF and Warbot health (to calculate that number mathematically). Then you can find how much much exp is gained per minute. That's the real figure.

Sure PEs only gain ~70% of the exp a spy does per kill, but how much faster does a PE kill that same mob using DB?

jini
10-12-05, 08:06
Am I allowed to join the fights now? :D

Bugs Gunny
10-12-05, 11:10
Koshin... When pe and spy both cap the pistol.... how long does it take them to drop it :-)

And yes, with a db things might be faster, but higtech pes don't cast that fast, and i'm sure that with a 2 second cast on db and a a slasher clip being emptied in 6.5 seconds it won't realy matter that much.

The thing that does matter however is that pes will definitely live longer when leveling, so not as much downtime for pokes and comming back.

My pe is at 281million now and he's gotten there from 262 doing the occasional warbut hunting.

One thing people haven't complained about is how much longer woc will take with the new amazing reload.....

Dribble Joy
10-12-05, 23:45
All of DJ's xp beyond cap (which was reached about 4 months into NC1) was gained from WBs solo, that's now 80 mil on top of the old xp cap.

extant
11-12-05, 01:28
So we all agree it's wrong and hateful. Does KK have any word if this is going to be changed or are you going to just stand on your balcony counting your money and laugh at us?

giga191
11-12-05, 02:12
stop being a retard your a bit sensitive arent u?

Koshinn
11-12-05, 03:59
Koshin... When pe and spy both cap the pistol.... how long does it take them to drop it :-)

And yes, with a db things might be faster, but higtech pes don't cast that fast, and i'm sure that with a 2 second cast on db and a a slasher clip being emptied in 6.5 seconds it won't realy matter that much.

The thing that does matter however is that pes will definitely live longer when leveling, so not as much downtime for pokes and comming back.

My pe is at 281million now and he's gotten there from 262 doing the occasional warbut hunting.

One thing people haven't complained about is how much longer woc will take with the new amazing reload.....

You might be right, but you might be wrong. Just time it so we can get an actual number. The number might only be 20% faster.. but that would make it close to the same xp per kill. You just gotta check, you can't assume things.

giga191
11-12-05, 18:43
had to go get a woc disk the normal way but at least i have it now...gotta figure a decent none drug setup