PDA

View Full Version : Im comeing back....

Tauan
07-12-05, 06:43
I am a old NC1 player that has made the choice to make his way back to the game he loved and lost at one time...hope not TOO much has changed...well hope fatals did...i hated fatals T_T
Made the choice to come back and try to get my old toons moved (yes i remember my old login/pass) but i saw i need a full NC2 account to get them moved in the end...so i MAY be around...i have said i was comeing abck before but things came up...its set in stone now...anyone else from EO/IO/or Templars around...all the old orgs i remember :P main was on Uranus was a rifle PE and had a gen tank main on i *think* jupiter(other english server) and wondered if anyone rememberd a "xeonsantos" or anyone like that cus i hope i have a friend or two still around...may be comeing to a server near you fairly soon! ^^
so...down to my qestions...with the new update from a old players view is it like it usta be or has the gameplay feal change or is it generaly the same (besides jobs being added and stuff)? and are any of the old Clans/orgs/guilds around?

Koast
07-12-05, 07:25
Welcome back.

Napalm82
07-12-05, 07:27
A lot of the old clans are still buzzing with life and a lot of old timers have returned for the Evo 2.1 (Myself included)

The gameplay is just like NC1, only with even more now (Some bad, some good) the HUD has changed, in Evo 2.1 a lot of weapon models were upgraded(In case you hadnt read already)

Only negative thing i have about Evo 2.1 is the reload times (They have been increased) which i dont mind if your fighting someone OTHER than a monk.

But come on in and get your NeoCrack, you might just find some old friends.

- Nap

Tauan
07-12-05, 07:36
Hard to think that it was 2003 seince i last got on NC...back when it was NC1....geesh...its been too long...NEED MY FIX!

Tauan
07-12-05, 07:37
on another note ill prolly be around Plaza 1 or /sex ing some drom in the desert ;O

Tauan
07-12-05, 07:39
...wish i still has my "pain easer" or my "first love" T_T

wargolem
07-12-05, 12:37
I am a old NC1 player that has made the choice to make his way back to the game he loved and lost at one time...hope not TOO much has changed...well hope fatals did...i hated fatals T_T
Made the choice to come back and try to get my old toons moved (yes i remember my old login/pass) but i saw i need a full NC2 account to get them moved in the end...so i MAY be around...i have said i was comeing abck before but things came up...its set in stone now...anyone else from EO/IO/or Templars around...all the old orgs i remember :P main was on Uranus was a rifle PE and had a gen tank main on i *think* jupiter(other english server) and wondered if anyone rememberd a "xeonsantos" or anyone like that cus i hope i have a friend or two still around...may be comeing to a server near you fairly soon! ^^
so...down to my qestions...with the new update from a old players view is it like it usta be or has the gameplay feal change or is it generaly the same (besides jobs being added and stuff)? and are any of the old Clans/orgs/guilds around?

lots of old guilds are around and Templars have restarted as next.
The game is pretty much the same, Fatals still exist. The only good thing that has happened in neocron really is an increase in performance of the engine.... thats pretty much it. Some things are still erm... alot different to nc1, like the acuisition of items which people dont like

there is currently a big problem with faction symp and soul light but a fix is being worked on. oh yeh and fatals still exist.

hope that helps!

Tauan
07-12-05, 23:40
Meh, thanks if i do get my old toons back do i have a chance of still haveing my SF chip or powerarmor?
I remember when i first got my stealth tool on my Rifle PE...I finaly got to use it and then they took it away...is it still spy only? And 2nd....are fatals at least BETTER and dont happen evey 2 hours?
O_o

Tauan
07-12-05, 23:41
...oh thanks and it did help fill in a bit for me :D

ZoVoS
07-12-05, 23:44
...wish i still has my "pain easer" or my "first love" T_T

sexin dorms... ahhh soooooo last year ;)

wb. :)

Tauan
07-12-05, 23:56
psh im oldschool...nothing liek sexing droms outside el fraid...just gotta keep a eye out for the DOY bots now ;)

GOOGLEBOX
08-12-05, 00:36
Hmm looking through all the threads might be time to get back in the groove as it were.

Tauan
08-12-05, 01:07
Makeing my account later tonight...now to contact a whatever to get my old toons moved after i get my full account online
;)

Asurmen Spec Op
08-12-05, 01:33
on another note ill prolly be around Plaza 1 or /sex ing some drom in the desert ;O
We have much in common

Tauan
08-12-05, 01:40
0.o :P

ZoVoS
08-12-05, 02:10
asurmen lies... hes sexin corpses not dorms... even better hes sexin dorm corpses

Tauan
08-12-05, 02:17
dang necros....
..wait....
...nvm.... ;P

Tauan
08-12-05, 04:06
just beat the Neocron arcade thingy...owned...cant wait to get back on tonight...and i forgot that the music was THAT Good

Tauan
08-12-05, 05:20
Dang...wont be able to register tonight...plan on doing it in the morning..wewt? O_o

Brew
08-12-05, 19:53
ok, lets say that an old-old-timer was thinking of trying out 2.1

our guild (The Gang -- at the time, the only guild to hold all OP's on Pluto server) left the game.. long time ago.

I have a few characters, or had, who I'm not sure if they've been deleted.

Do any NC1 characters still exist? If so, how do they get imported to NC2? Do I have to purchase NC2 to play with my old characters?

All that good stuff :)

I do miss neocron at times but the whole CTD every 5 minutes, zoning out of an APC into the center of a group of warbots, stuck at "110010101 Syncronizing 001010110" thing holds me back..

Tauan
08-12-05, 23:31
LOL i remember that..i cant remember the name of the clan but...it was...i think..."the black cartel" that was on uranus..i THINK...its been a wile...but i remember they had almost evey outpost and i think their only rivals that acctuly held a base was FF and T's..hehe was insane...or it might have been on saturn...its been so long T_T

ill be on sometime tonight....wasent able to create it this morn...ANOTER DELAY T_T

Rikki
09-12-05, 00:06
It was on saturn, but the black cartel were not the first clan to own every outpost.

New Dawn did it many times before them and I think that someone else did it even before that.

Tauan
09-12-05, 02:36
not the first but it was one of the most recent...well back on NC1 tho..and yah i got my servers all mixed up

Tauan
09-12-05, 07:05
back onworld...now to get my nc1 guys moved ;)