PDA

View Full Version : [Terra] Clan Resistance Is Recruiting

Preach
06-12-05, 15:00
A mish mash of old school PVP'ers Pluto/Saturn coming together to whomp some ass, We are Tangent Technologies

We are an op fighting clan already so we require experianced fighters, all classes,
dm me or a member of resistance in game for a chat.

All past fueds from previous servers and clans are forgotten as long as you don't bring them with you and are prepared to work as a team alongside some skilled vets.

hinch
06-12-05, 15:06
thought you were SS or have SS changed in the 2 days i've been doing family stuff?

Preach
06-12-05, 15:15
had to start a fresh im afraid, i enjoyed SS's enthusiasm but Evo 2.1 has meant a lot of people, good people are back and desperate for action. Had 20+ people on vent all in different clans and they needed to be united so the decision had to be made. I want to speak to Cyclon anyway as we were never properly introduced and spoke but i want to keep good relations with SS as no doubt we will be fighting side by side. Same goes for After Dark.

But like i said, too many people desperate for action who need organising to keep the game alive. And as for as i know as of right now, we own McPherson, Ceres and Cycrow so it seems a good start

Bugs Gunny
06-12-05, 15:17
May the force be with you......

Preach
06-12-05, 15:19
lol, the force is not in game yet and i doubt he will be. Going for a beer with him tonight so we shall see.

P.S. countdown till Bugs found my thread.. 10 mins :P....Haxx

CMaster
06-12-05, 15:20
All past fueds from previous servers and clans are forgotten as long as you don't bring them with you and are prepared to work as a team alongside some skilled vets.

Its a shame certain members of your clan can't do that regarding others...

Spermy
06-12-05, 15:24
IMO -pro city is still very much a circus.

EVERY single fella I go after has run or screamed stop I'm FF. And before you jest they were all PA'd. I rarely go for anyone without unless i can see the rare swirlies or thier rank.

Would be nice to see some people to actually fight rather than play chase with :rolleyes:

Preach
06-12-05, 15:24
Its a shame certain members of your clan can't do that regarding others...

mmmmm innuendo and flaming. Its now a clan rule. Im teamed with Smurf ffs and Henry Blake.

Spermy
06-12-05, 15:26
mmmmm innuendo and flaming. Its now a clan rule. Im teamed with Smurf ffs and Henry Blake.

Inuendo? O_o

Where is the smurfster? :D

CMaster
06-12-05, 15:26
I can't say more according to forum rules. If you want me to mention specific members and actions, I can PM you oif you like.

Preach
06-12-05, 15:28
I can't say more according to forum rules. If you want me to mention specific members and actions, I can PM you oif you like.

always mate, we start as we mean to go on.

And smurfy is in Resitance fighting the good fight, gimme a pm if u ar interested

Viper 911
12-12-05, 17:34
Was Walking around plasa 1, today and direct messaging u guys to see if u guys were still recruiting, but to no luck, if u guys are still recruiting gimmie a bell :), In Game name is Viper 911 PE 64/63

Vae Victis
12-12-05, 19:57
is it the PE called Smurf?
or is it a monk called smurfen/michael brinck?

cuz the pe Smurf is a wannabe :(

Kazuya
12-12-05, 22:24
another clan ff style :o less than a week and they already 90members :o

Tratos
12-12-05, 23:54
Well if its TT and has FF size numbers we can look forward to some additional colour on the map.

Jipz
13-12-05, 23:34
another allies pk clan :o

Asurmen Spec Op
14-12-05, 00:17
another allies pk clan :o
they wish

Castr0
14-12-05, 14:23
Bordelsmurfen is a PE, is he Smurf ?

Saiboku
14-12-05, 14:37
IMO -pro city is still very much a circus.

pro city became of bunch of wannabes since a certain clan has left terra/the whole game.

solling
14-12-05, 14:43
i think its cool lots of fights now FF r2k on one side(tho they dont fight alongside each other)

rdogz in the middle fighting r2k and all of city i think

SS + After dark + enforcer+ resistance + tfc on city side

promising good fights to be sure had a lot alrdy

pabz
14-12-05, 14:54
i think its cool lots of fights now FF r2k on one side(tho they dont fight alongside each other)

rdogz in the middle fighting r2k and all of city i think

SS + After dark + enforcer+ resistance + tfc on city side

promising good fights to be sure had a lot alrdy

I will be active soon, on meh ppu wooot :P *Hates to transfer*

Vae Victis
15-12-05, 00:48
pro city became of bunch of wannabes since a certain clan has left terra/the whole game.ncat? :D

but true, procity is nothing now that uPs (uPs+NCAT) is gone :(
but they're a good laugh :)

solling
15-12-05, 10:30
i honestley think ups egos is way better then they actually where

city side now has some good guys

Preach
15-12-05, 10:49
ncat? :D

but they're a good laugh :)

Dissapointing Vae,

1. Allie Pk'rs - not without just cause. (members if pro shooting at us whilst we fight FF in PP3 and expect not to get their asses handed to them :rolleyes: )

2. Wannabees - I seriously think not, Resistance is no wannabee clan. All members are from some of the best clans Neo has ever seen.

3.UPS and NCAT never lasted the test of time. They were good but being good in the short term doesnt make you great.

Preach
15-12-05, 10:53
is it the PE called Smurf?
or is it a monk called smurfen/michael brinck?

cuz the pe Smurf is a wannabe :(

It is Smurfen, however his APU(Michael Brinck) is in R2K which is now a problem as he doesnt want to take him out as he likes to fight on the side with the least chance of winning.

Saiboku
15-12-05, 17:19

i really miss those fights.
but how can a good clan survive by these circumstances? ppus everywhere... and every good clan already died.
says it all.

UPS and NCAT never lasted the test of time. They were good but being good in the short term doesnt make you great.

which "time test" ?
from the day we started no clan was able to stand a chance versus us in a fair fight.

if u watched Xrated's movie u'd see how we did. and that fight was nothing special.

i just watched some "old" fraps records, FF, FaNG, Credentes, R2K, Dark etc all sitting in cyc (around 30 runner) waiting for uPs. maybe you didnt know, but uPs barely had 15 active members, normally we had around 6, 7 on.

honestly, i dont really give a shit what ppl like ff think about uPs. trying to make themself looking good after the clan left they were so damn afraid of.

and what can i say about ncat ... time test? that 10 man clan owned a server over 1 year.
so tell me, what time test are you talking about?

Preach
15-12-05, 17:37
Ive heard all the stories and when it gets down to that batlefield there was nothing extraordinary about the style fo play. Dont get me wrong they definately were excellent players and i dont dis respect that some did fear them, but i feel that was more ego than action.

Bugs Gunny
15-12-05, 17:41
but i feel that was more ego than action.

You know you sound just like my gf when i brag to my friends about my exotic nights with her.......

John Pansi
15-12-05, 17:43
i remeber, that uPs wasn't that good. When we had "fair fights" with same numbers, we almost won every fight.

Saiboku
15-12-05, 18:01
i remeber, that uPs wasn't that good.
thats something u cant remember.
its just not possible.
what was your clan?
would be funny to know...

but i feel that was more ego than action.
watch xrateds uPs video.
true, there is not that much action.
not that much FF action.

Preach
15-12-05, 18:11
in NC2 i was DarK
now leader of Resistance

Nc1 id rather not say

And Bugs..... i cant believe you have more ego than action on an exotic night :cool:

Saiboku
16-12-05, 19:24
preach, i dont care about your clan, i'd like to know what was John pansi's clan.
coz there was no clan on the server we lost constantly against.

RogerRamjet
16-12-05, 19:52
and what can i say about ncat ... time test? that 10 man clan owned a server over 1 year.
so tell me, what time test are you talking about?

They would have owned the server... if LAARD didnt :p

Saiboku
16-12-05, 20:09
laard ... own ... in the same sentence? man, there must be something wrong :p .

RogerRamjet
16-12-05, 21:05
Haha, stfu!!!!11

Vampire222
16-12-05, 21:28
laard ... own ... in the same sentence? man, there must be something wrong :p .

haha, and ncat bein 10 man? dont remember it as that :D

Vae Victis
17-12-05, 03:13
haha, and ncat bein 10 man? dont remember it as that :Dgodgirl shush.

NCAT full force was this (without the skulds since they got pwnd by their dad) :

Sultana / BAD ASS
iCe`(or elementz) / Smurf 1 / Abu Dun
Mart1 / Akasha / rick(alig)
TheJester (god i miss him <3)
zodd
Project Blue

thats 11 people.
I named em in combos to make it easier.
Project Blue never played OP wars, or barely played.
that was ncat.
even the GLA couldnt stop when we had every1 (that team) on.

never understood why skuld didnt kick you

Dissapointing Vae,

1. Allie Pk'rs - not without just cause. (members if pro shooting at us whilst we fight FF in PP3 and expect not to get their asses handed to them :rolleyes: )

2. Wannabees - I seriously think not, Resistance is no wannabee clan. All members are from some of the best clans Neo has ever seen.

3.UPS and NCAT never lasted the test of time. They were good but being good in the short term doesnt make you great.1) we (smurf, me) only ally PKed with a (just) cause: we needed lots n lots of spare stuff and we were to cheap to buy the stuff

2) did i say resistance is a wannabe clan? i said procity became a joke after uPs/ncat left. Ghetto tried, but they didnt last (i wonder why.. o_O)

3)uPs played on whatever server for a long ass time. ncat played on uranus, with a few people we owned that server (dont bring ur pluto story, not interested) we proved this in nc2.

im not gonna argue or fight with you, but all i say is that clans last long because of friendship, if 1 quits, eventually the rest will quit.
if 1 leaves to another clan, eventually other ppl will leave too, or they merge, i dont care.

this dont count for FF, they're a special case. they just recruit any1 that can kill a launcher with a PPU up their ass.

Saiboku
17-12-05, 11:38
haha, and ncat bein 10 man? dont remember it as that :D
9 man, 1 woman, wasnt godgirl a female?

i'm not sure about that, but i think i've never seen more than 9 ncat online.
if i say 9 ncat i mean 9 different ppl, not gerald logging his alts as well :p .

Vae Victis
17-12-05, 13:46
akasha is a woman, *cough* my sexpuppet in private channel, password protected *cough*

this is my last post btw, check my postcount, 1337ness :)

pabz
17-12-05, 13:55
this dont count for FF, they're a special case. they just recruit any1 that can kill a launcher with a PPU up their ass.

It so true, and we love it

Inntal
17-12-05, 15:08
Interesting to see how nearly everyone is looking as his clan as the most owning one...
TBH i've never seen any clan that was nearly as uber as anyone is stating here, its just about who's crying out the loudest.
Its always funny to see how some ppl think of themselfes as good only because they've been able to kill a geat number of lvling runners one by one (eg. at crp).

If any of those clans mentioned here were nearly as good as said, they wouldn't have had to post the "greatness" here, cos everyone knows about it anyways.

For me a fair fighting clan earns my respect, not stupid "pking every1" ones, or clans that win fights cos of turrets, 1000 allies (or by beeing 1000 in one clan), or using "tactics" like running 'rund on walls or similar things. And especially not those who have to cry out their leetnes, its just annoying.

Hope we'll get more active again soon so that we'll have some nice and fair fights against you (the threadstarting clan).

Scaramanga
17-12-05, 16:11
Halibuts?

RogerRamjet
17-12-05, 17:34
Wolfcraft and some other dude joined NCAT towards the end of its BD days, so maybe 15 max (but thats just from observation).

@ Inntal: If you get respect from fair fights, do you have no self respect for the clan youre in (if its still Res Dogs or whatever version it is now).

The amount of times ive logged onto my APU to find about 10 Res Dogs taking Syncon is unbeleivable.

Preach
19-12-05, 18:55
Interesting to see how nearly everyone is looking as his clan as the most owning one...
TBH i've never seen any clan that was nearly as uber as anyone is stating here, its just about who's crying out the loudest.
Its always funny to see how some ppl think of themselfes as good only because they've been able to kill a geat number of lvling runners one by one (eg. at crp).

If any of those clans mentioned here were nearly as good as said, they wouldn't have had to post the "greatness" here, cos everyone knows about it anyways.

For me a fair fighting clan earns my respect, not stupid "pking every1" ones, or clans that win fights cos of turrets, 1000 allies (or by beeing 1000 in one clan), or using "tactics" like running 'rund on walls or similar things. And especially not those who have to cry out their leetnes, its just annoying.

Hope we'll get more active again soon so that we'll have some nice and fair fights against you (the threadstarting clan).

Well the fighting was at an all time high this weekend (approx 10hrs of fighting non-stop for Resistance on sunday [about 6 for me in all, i lead for first half of the day]) and some people showed their true colours. I dont understand why you teamed with FF and R2K against us. Three clans against one was a tad surprising and i hope they were both paying you well. Not as surprising as the team FF managed to muster when we took Cycrow yesterday 'wasn't my decision, personally i think Cycrow is over rated', ive never seen so many clans and randoms charging through the zone.

When we zoned up as one 6 people fataled.... server meltdown

SorkZmok
19-12-05, 19:19
What i dont get about such a big clan that appearantly is opfighting a lot is why you still gotta gank allies and zonewhere the mb entrance with ppus all the time.

o_O

John Pansi
19-12-05, 20:03
Well the fighting was at an all time high this weekend (approx 10hrs of fighting non-stop for Resistance on sunday [about 6 for me in all, i lead for first half of the day]) and some people showed their true colours. I dont understand why you teamed with FF and R2K against us. Three clans against one was a tad surprising and i hope they were both paying you well. Not as surprising as the team FF managed to muster when we took Cycrow yesterday 'wasn't my decision, personally i think Cycrow is over rated', ive never seen so many clans and randoms charging through the zone.

When we zoned up as one 6 people fataled.... server meltdownafter dark and resistance are two clans, not one

Clobber
19-12-05, 21:16
What i dont get about such a big clan that appearantly is opfighting a lot is why you still gotta gank allies and zonewhere the mb entrance with ppus all the time.

o_O

I dont get why u join a wannabe pk clan and then whine about ally ganking. And you zonewhore at mb as much as anyone. o_0

RogerRamjet
20-12-05, 01:21
My penis is bigger.

solling
20-12-05, 09:27
thats something u cant remember.
its just not possible.

rofl that made me laugh maybee thats why the clan went poof big egos

Preach
20-12-05, 11:42

Cmon now Lore, ego is everything on the forums you know that. Living in he past ftw.

And it is true that After Dark and Resistance are 2 clans, it only seemed right to get some friends in after the fuckin sky was falling on us.

Chester Lab Barrier 1 disabled.... (rez Dogz)
1 min later
Malstrond Factory Barrier 1 Disabled.... (FF)

and at some point in the day Rez Dogs and R2K had a coke and a smile, invited FF over for some xmas cake and we had WW3

oh what a vicious world we live in

eLcHi
20-12-05, 13:51
Chester Lab Barrier 1 disabled.... (rez Dogz)
1 min later
Malstrond Factory Barrier 1 Disabled.... (FF)

FFS, that why you didnt defend Malstrond on Sunday ? Or was it Saturday ? ffs, bad memory

We waited for ages and then decided to go to Hawkins ... hacked it and then noticed "WTF this ain`t a resistance op, thats After Dark" ... lol, hacked wrong op ;)

Then we went to Avenger ... lost once, came back etc

I can only speak for myself and my roommate ... but i don`t think anyone was aware that rez-dogs attacked you too ...

Saiboku
20-12-05, 13:59

FF is acusing someone of having a too big ego :p ? thats really funneh :>...
uPs had a big ego. and guess why? coz we hard-earned it ;).
nuff said tbh.
lore, keep on laughing, i just watched an old fraps where u and a few ppus try to zonewhore next to credentes and dark vs uPs, thats what makes ME laugh ;).
i'm out of this thread.

Preach
20-12-05, 13:59
Lol, its not a problem, u guys weren't together at that point it was just absolutely chaos all weekend, we got a one hour a break through the day which we had nearly all clan in th for repairs and getting food and such.

Preach
20-12-05, 14:01
FF is acusing someone of having a too big ego :p ? thats really funneh :>...
uPs had a big ego. and guess why? coz we hard-earned it ;).
nuff said tbh.
lore, keep on laughing, i just watched an old fraps where u and a few ppus try to zonewhore next to credentes and dark vs uPs, thats what makes ME laugh ;).
i'm out of this thread.

Ur such a fuckin cry baby....... if ur so fuckin good get out there and proove it instead of goin on about something that happened over a year ago

Clobber
20-12-05, 15:12
FFS, that why you didnt defend Malstrond on Sunday ? Or was it Saturday ? ffs, bad memory

We waited for ages and then decided to go to Hawkins ... hacked it and then noticed "WTF this ain`t a resistance op, thats After Dark" ... lol, hacked wrong op ;)

Then we went to Avenger ... lost once, came back etc

I can only speak for myself and my roommate ... but i don`t think anyone was aware that rez-dogs attacked you too ...

I think when you were taking mal or emmerson we were taking chester back, RD hacked it while we were fighting you and R2k elsewhere :rolleyes:

I hope the good fights continue after the trial period, been loving the fights with you guys.

eLcHi
20-12-05, 15:19
I`m gonna stay ... as lore likes to say "fo shizzle" ;)

And yeh, funny fights :-)

But we need to fight in the open more ... at op entrances or even completly outside the op ... imho thats more fun but maybe thats just me ...

Preach
20-12-05, 15:26

But we need to fight in the open more ... at op entrances or even completly outside the op ... imho thats more fun but maybe thats just me ...

I agree, with so many of us fighting at the minute its very messy at the minute especially at places like Ceres. Id suggest a proper war

FF R2K Rez Dogz vs Resistance AD and SS(if they would fight along side me :rolleyes: ). It would be nice if it was winner keeps all belts but there would be too many cocks coming to hack our 60 belts whilst we go at it. I would suggest a zone thats kind of neutral like the Garbage dump three vehicles a side.

Nananine
20-12-05, 15:26
Hey Resistance, could you open up your ops to neutrals? You're ruining GS:N's move to Biotech... some members want to move to freaking TG now because Biotech people can't genrep anywhere in the wastes :(

CMaster
20-12-05, 15:27
Nananine - they can't do that without alsoopening their ops to TG, FA, etc etc - sadly the GR system doesnt accomodate neutrals/alliances at all.

Nananine
20-12-05, 15:31
Nananine - they can't do that without alsoopening their ops to TG, FA, etc etc - sadly the GR system doesnt accomodate neutrals/alliances at all.

Seriously?

Well then there's no point for us to move to Biotech at all :(

Preach
20-12-05, 15:37
I would ony have certain fruitful lvling spots open to all.... e.g Jankins and Regents as they are more for newbies and lvlers than anything and im dead against restricting people lvling in the good places but sadly these places are not under our control at the minute.

Nananine
20-12-05, 15:47
But if you open a place completely, then wouldn't you have problems with an opwarring clan just genrepping in and taking the place/

CMaster
20-12-05, 15:49
Well, you would be able to GR in to Biotech, Protopharm and City Admin outposts as BT.
Quick rundown of the rules, as shown on the world map. GR settings also control UG access (sorry to do this on your thread guys):
GRC (GR Clan) = Only members of owning clan have access
GRFA (GR Faction) = only members of owning faction have access
GRFR (GR Friend) = only members of factions allied to owning faction have access
GRA (GR all) = Anyone has access.

What is missing is a "GRAL (GR alliance)" or "GRNE (GR Not Enemy" that would make a lot of sense with present R vs B politics.

Preach
20-12-05, 16:02
But if you open a place completely, then wouldn't you have problems with an opwarring clan just genrepping in and taking the place/

not really, they still give us a nice warning of attack by taking first layer, closing the op wouldnt be a problem. Only hassle is them standing in the ug to get us coming in but we would be buffed and ready before going in

eLcHi
20-12-05, 19:39
Id suggest a proper war

FF R2K Rez Dogz vs Resistance AD and SS(if they would fight along side me :rolleyes: ). It would be nice if it was winner keeps all belts but there would be too many cocks coming to hack our 60 belts whilst we go at it. I would suggest a zone thats kind of neutral like the Garbage dump three vehicles a side.

Now thats a challenge here :D

FF is up for it ! Dunno about the rest, any R2K or RezDogz reading this ?

3 Vehicles a side is cool ... how many people per side ? 30 ? 40 ? we gotta be careful or the zone is not gonna make it ;) (GM advise WELCOME)

Hmmm, so you wanna go for a Beltdrop-Zone ? Interestening, dunno what the rest says ;)

You want to limit participating classes ? Like no Monks ? :D

Or any other rules ? No Para ftw for example, i`m listening ;)

We could have so much fun we just need a little more respectful communication.

pabz
20-12-05, 20:16

ps. he stole that from us brits (giga & me)

godgirl shush.

NCAT full force was this (without the skulds since they got pwnd by their dad) :

Sultana / BAD ASS
iCe`(or elementz) / Smurf 1 / Abu Dun
Mart1 / Akasha / rick(alig)
TheJester (god i miss him <3)
zodd
Project Blue

thats 11 people.
I named em in combos to make it easier.
Project Blue never played OP wars, or barely played.
that was ncat.
even the GLA couldnt stop when we had every1 (that team) on.

never understood why skuld didnt kick you

Why are we always talking about the past. Like it doesnt even matter if ure clan was uber back in the day, it matters whos "trying their best now". No clan in neocron can be a winner..

As for egos, leave it for ooc; or grow up

sultana
21-12-05, 05:02
It's cool cause I'm next to Gerald.

Preach
21-12-05, 10:20
Probably best if i speak to one of u guys in dm over the weekend. Dont want to say too much on here as it will only lead to randoms coming in and fucking it all up. 40 a side sounds right for the chance of a nice prize at the end of it from all the belts...

on a side note... i hope your guys aren't sore about what happened at point red last night :cool: whose poison beam sits in my belt now? Other than that you guys got lucky with what you dropped

sultana
21-12-05, 12:12
Probably best if i speak to one of u guys in dm over the weekend. Dont want to say too much on here as it will only lead to randoms coming in and fucking it all up. 40 a side sounds right for the chance of a nice prize at the end of it from all the belts...
80 people? Didn't they try that on Mars or Mecury once and then the whole server just died. So now they have a restriction on how many people can enter a zone. Or was it more then 80?

eLcHi
21-12-05, 13:27
I think 80 is the upper limit yes ... and thats already pushing it ... but maybe a Dev or GM can comment on that ... please ?

And dunno what happened at point red yesterday ... i was busy playing NFS MW and going to bed early *yawn* :)

We did some clan-internal groupvsgroup matches ... like 5on5 and 8on8 and the likes ... without monks or droners ... man, i tell you, that was FUN :D

Xbow-Spy is overpowered tbh :eek:

And PEs make fine PPUs :D

And it would be best if you contact me or lore ... i`m kinda in charge of the subject.

Preach
21-12-05, 13:41
I think 80 is the upper limit yes ... and thats already pushing it ... but maybe a Dev or GM can comment on that ... please ?

And dunno what happened at point red yesterday ... i was busy playing NFS MW and going to bed early *yawn* :)

We did some clan-internal groupvsgroup matches ... like 5on5 and 8on8 and the likes ... without monks or droners ... man, i tell you, that was FUN :D

Xbow-Spy is overpowered tbh :eek:

And PEs make fine PPUs :D

And it would be best if you contact me or lore ... i`m kinda in charge of the subject.

Yeah no problem hopefully be on tonight, and for those who dont know you hacked simmons we battled as third went down and we eventually won and hacked it back. We moved on to take back the the ops Rez dogs captured yesterday when a spy noticed all FF were at point red grouping for Simmons. We moved the bomber over the top of point red and bombed the shit out of it dropping the op team and theyre stuff. :cool:

edit: Perish has one of the hardest belts in the world to hack.. we needed a hacknet spy to open it

eLcHi
21-12-05, 15:19
We moved the bomber over the top of point red and bombed the shit out of it dropping the op team and theyre stuff. :cool:

LOL ! Nice one tbh :D

Spiro
22-12-05, 00:16
Now thats a challenge here :D

FF is up for it ! Dunno about the rest, any R2K or RezDogz reading this ?

3 Vehicles a side is cool ... how many people per side ? 30 ? 40 ? we gotta be careful or the zone is not gonna make it ;) (GM advise WELCOME)

Now, we know about that issue and we will talk about it, but i think we will join that event too.

Hoernerice
22-12-05, 10:44
We moved on to take back the the ops Rez dogs captured yesterday when a spy noticed all FF were at point red grouping for Simmons.
the, u called captuerd by Rez dogs, are our ops, as long we able to fight. just as little info.this ops for cm and will hopefully be ever for cms.

Preach
22-12-05, 11:47
the, u called captuerd by Rez dogs, are our ops, as long we able to fight. just as little info.this ops for cm and will hopefully be ever for cms.

Im a little confused... u take back the ops we actually fight for whilst we have few on because they are YOUR ops and as such are not actually up for grabs like the rest. You have nearly a quarter if the map that you are saying will be taken back no matter how little the effort is needed to obtain them. Do you not think that is a little sad?

IMO if you cannot hold an op and fight for it at peak fighting time then you dont deserve to have it. just having your name on an op means nothing if you cannot defend it

Hoernerice
22-12-05, 15:42
i didnt say we fight at mom. i was in universety, as i posted and didnt know if something going on ingame. and we fight, starting at the mom we have enough to atack. few days ago we started with 4 ppl. when then noone comes to look, who and how much, its not my problem.

and to talk about the rest what i think about what u said about us and ff and fairness and so on, im not alowed to talk about.... i would like to do, of course the anger comes up in me, when i hear u talking about things u ..... but that is already to much said, and i will get problems... in this meaning... i go dieing in honour for my clan and my faction... CM FOR EVER!!!!

Preach
22-12-05, 15:53
i didnt say we fight at mom. i was in universety, as i posted and didnt know if something going on ingame. and we fight, starting at the mom we have enough to atack. few days ago we started with 4 ppl. when then noone comes to look, who and how much, its not my problem.

and to talk about the rest what i think about what u said about us and ff and fairness and so on, im not alowed to talk about.... i would like to do, of course the anger comes up in me, when i hear u talking about things u ..... but that is already to much said, and i will get problems... in this meaning... i go dieing in honour for my clan and my faction... CM FOR EVER!!!!

ur making about as much sense as a condom machine in the vatican

Bugs Gunny
22-12-05, 16:00
He has "some" issues with communication.
It's obvious that FF and ResDogz are both members of the M.E.A. (members exchange association).

Hoernerice
22-12-05, 16:10
He has "some" issues with communication.
not with communication, just with my english. and that woudnt be a problem, when u want to understand me, but u always just hear(read) what u want to hear so....

short description of last thread. im think u talking bullshit in the discussen about ops and who vs who with who, and im not alowed to say that...... :rolleyes:

Clobber
22-12-05, 16:20
You always talk of CM and honour Hoer, yet your clan has prolly done more to destroy that faction and make it unplayable for most than anyone.

GG

Bugs Gunny
22-12-05, 16:25
Yep, i have on several occasions seen Resdogz and FF working together as a team. And that was when TG was the only enemy of CM.
CM shouldn't own ops, they should be hired guns, a little bit loony. You shouldn't be able to trust them, their loyalty lies with the highest bidder.

Hoernerice
22-12-05, 16:29
Yep, i have on several occasions seen Resdogz and FF working together as a team. And that was when TG was the only enemy of CM.
CM shouldn't own ops, they should be hired guns, a little bit loony. You shouldn't be able to trust them, their loyalty lies with the highest bidder.
and that from a faction pk, wich stood as cm at zoneing point and killed every cm wich hasnt a le in...

and to the point we have killed the faction. we didnt. and we dont. when u not hard enough to be a mercs.... go city or doy.
city mercs - are they to hard - u are to soft.

Preach
22-12-05, 16:33
not with communication, just with my english. and that woudnt be a problem, when u want to understand me, but u always just hear(read) what u want to hear so....

short description of last thread. im think u talking bullshit in the discussen about ops and who vs who with who, and im not alowed to say that...... :rolleyes:

listen homocrease there are members of all the current battling clans in this 'discussen' and no-one is flaming each other. Take a moment and think about what your talking about.

Bugs Gunny
22-12-05, 16:36
That from the clan who brought 2 carriers to transport your sorry asses over to the ceres disk event. FETISH was too soft for CM ..... right .... :-)
We were the only ones with enough balls to execute the client when he failed to pay enough.
Black dragon is where FETISH went, because it's tougher than CM and the new kid there ....Talk about attitude.

But anyway back on topic... Horny-ice speaking to the world.

Hoernerice
22-12-05, 16:41

When we zoned up as one 6 people fataled.... server meltdown
vs one? i counted 3 enemy clans. in other thread u was confused, that we was fighting and ff hacked on other ops.... why u atack every other clan wich owns op and wonder then that u get atacked by them....if u just want to fight one enemy, just atack one, and dont make 3 clans at same time u enemy... and wtf is a homocrease :wtf:

Bugs Gunny
22-12-05, 16:44
It means you're easily agitated ;)

Hoernerice
22-12-05, 16:45
We were the only ones with enough balls to execute the client when he failed to pay enough.oh well... u killed the city chief.... when u do a job, and dont talk about the price before u do the job......i think its better that u at bd... u must not think so much like as a cm....

Hoernerice
22-12-05, 16:48
It means you're easily agitated ;)
then be happy, that i have to write here in english and cant say the things i mean in the way i mean.....

Bugs Gunny
22-12-05, 16:53
Heh, we made 2.4 million credits in the time we were CM, all from doing roleplay work and hitman contracts. Can you say the same?

Preach
22-12-05, 16:59
vs one? i counted 3 enemy clans. in other thread u was confused, that we was fighting and ff hacked on other ops.... why u atack every other clan wich owns op and wonder then that u get atacked by them....if u just want to fight one enemy, just atack one, and dont make 3 clans at same time u enemy... and wtf is a homocrease :wtf:

What in the name of a Butchees underpants are you talking about. We love having loads to fight. you are seriously clue less about your own clan

Hoernerice
22-12-05, 16:59
1. i think i have earnd more money as cm then u in my time i play... ok its easy =P i play since 3 years ... 3 years hell....3 years cm. =PPP
2. no credit i earnd as cm, was soiled by cm blood. what makes they half from u money dirty.
3. i dont tell someone other how to do rp. the only exception is, when i see cm wich kill other cms. no matter what u do or think about cm in other topics. but this is something i cant see without getting angry.

Bugs Gunny
22-12-05, 17:04
So... i take it you're one of those people who feels that cannibalims is also moraly wrong?

Hoernerice
22-12-05, 17:07
it depends on the time and situation u in.... and there was no time and no sitiuation, wich needed it, to kill own ppl.

eLcHi
22-12-05, 18:42
so now we`re discussing CM politics ?

iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinterestening ...

lets make a terra server opfight & clan relations thread and talk there ... at least everything is on topic then ;)

solling
23-12-05, 02:36
unlike most other CM clans (for example fetish) Rdogz is acutally a good clan full of nice people, skilled people to we fought them more then once.

IMO if you cannot hold an op and fight for it at peak fighting time then you dont deserve to have it. just having your name on an op means nothing if you cannot defend it

kinda true but everyone has a slow day including ur clan preach doesent mean u go on a hacking spree and takes everything only becourse u can.... well not for me at least hack an op or 2 but if u dont get a fight whats the point

Preach
23-12-05, 11:22
unlike most other CM clans (for example fetish) Rdogz is acutally a good clan full of nice people, skilled people to we fought them more then once.

kinda true but everyone has a slow day including ur clan preach doesent mean u go on a hacking spree and takes everything only becourse u can.... well not for me at least hack an op or 2 but if u dont get a fight whats the point

Lol, your only chuffed for your tricky hacking plan last night. Had a bad time last night having to kick two members during an op fight. Not sure what R2K were doing, they had two people hacking our op whilst 18 of them were fannying around at the op we had lost before they moved on O_o

Inntal
24-12-05, 15:44
2.4 million? Thats great for you! Good for CM. Though we've also earned loads of money (much more than that, we're CMs for quite a long time), when I did organized some hireing jobs, we sold ops with defense contracts (mainly for smaller clans), but atm I'm stressed in Rl to do such things and I do not notice any interest from the city to hire CM - so I just leave it.
To say that we destroyed CM is just hilarious. In fact we help new CMs where we can (with money and stuff), its just that most new clans don't stand beeing in the CM role. When other clans attack city mercs eg in the base we defend em (when it's not their own fault). When you say such a thing like "rdogz destroyed Cm" tell us the reasons why you think so.
FF-Rdog issue: I've posted enough about it, no sense going on, if you haven't got my point now you're most probably obstinate and no facts will convince you.
(now go on flamin' i don't care, its just that its prolly not easy to understand what hoerner is trying to say, but he's a nice guy just like every1 in the rdogz)

Hoernerice
24-12-05, 15:47
(now go on flamin' i don't care, its just that its prolly not easy to understand what hoerner is trying to say, but he's a nice guy just like every1 in the rdogz)
hehe. next time i tell u in german what i want to say, and u translate it for me =PP

coppertop
25-12-05, 01:59
Just an idea I have been thinking about lately.

It can get kinda annoying when one clan or the other is using the UG as a safe zone in a fight.

It can get kinda annoying when you find yourself fighting a large amount of people and you can only scrape a small force together.

It can get kind of annoying when you GR to an op to defend it and half your ppl die because they long synch or crash on zoning up.

Now, what I am wondering is whether people would be interested in fighting pre-arranged op wars on occasion. Set a date and time and both clans can arrange to have people on. We all head for the pre-arranged zone and Iether fight Outside the op totally, or at the very least start with one side holding the interior and the other side attacking from the outside.

NO ZONE WHORING ALLOWED ON IETHER SIDE. Just a straight up, fun, op war with a real chance to actually defend and attack the op.

No bragging and bitching. No getting high over who has the op at the end of it. In fact, I have an even better idea. Fight the battle in a neutral OP so that niether side can have access to the GR.

Random, spur of the moment op wars can be fun, but they are usually mad mellee's instead of organised battles. They get frustrating and usually at the end of the day all you hear on chat is yet more endless bitching.

If you like the idea of a proper battle with the chance for equal numbers of combatants and with all sides having the time to get organised then speak up.

I for one would like op wars in neocron to be less serious and more fun.

Hoernerice
25-12-05, 03:05
that could easly set..... back to old gr rules.... in nc1 grs was open for everyone, and defenders dont came out in ug. that made more fun.
1. u not need to wait 3h till enemy came back
2. not just ug was a important point in op fihgt. the gr, the entrance and then the hack term... so fights took not just 20mins.... sometimes it tooks hours for one fight....

i posted few time this idea, but nobody seems to be intrest in =(

pabz
25-12-05, 13:49
that could easly set..... back to old gr rules.... in nc1 grs was open for everyone, and defenders dont came out in ug. that made more fun.
1. u not need to wait 3h till enemy came back
2. not just ug was a important point in op fihgt. the gr, the entrance and then the hack term... so fights took not just 20mins.... sometimes it tooks hours for one fight....

i posted few time this idea, but nobody seems to be intrest in =(

i like it :angel:

Vampire222
25-12-05, 14:38
I DARESAY everyone who did op wars in the old neocron without locked ug's 3 hackers (althou those aint even a problem imo), and locked genreps,thinks now op warse are sucky compared to that... Wee fun barreling an ug, better than moonstriking the shit outta an op entrance with people in it? nah!

eLcHi
25-12-05, 15:59
Just an idea I have been thinking about lately.

Dude, i hope you`re from a Pro-City clan :-)

This is something FF would like to do too.

Pre-Arranged numbers, special rules maybe, picked out location ... you name it :D

So, anyone ?

Hoernerice
25-12-05, 17:36
I DARESAY everyone who did op wars in the old neocron without locked ug's 3 hackers (althou those aint even a problem imo), and locked genreps,thinks now op warse are sucky compared to that... Wee fun barreling an ug, better than moonstriking the shit outta an op entrance with people in it? nah!
sry when i have to ask. (my bad english...) u liked old rules or u hate them?

problem with that ug thing is. half of u guys die before they out of ug...... and other half have just half live.

okok i dont like the "new" system, of course im more from the strategy side then from the pvp side. and in this few, taktic went down to a min limit u need in every team u manage. that what mad me thinking bad about the mom system

and opfight rules, set by clans dont run. it offen was tried to do that, but it never run longer then 2....3.... op fihgts......my worst expirence with this, was that we got rl enemys with a friend clan, with wich we fought at beginning just for fun.

coppertop
30-12-05, 18:05
The old op wars worked far better. They were still screwed up in that the clan trying to take the op was quite often in the position of defending it while they hacked, of course who-ever was defending the op, you still ended up with a real battle between clans with tactics and organisation often deciding the outcome of a battle.

These days it the examples of really good op battles are few and far between.

I was once in an op war at soliko where, after a day of getting butt kicked by a large force of city runners, 4 or 5 of us decided to make em fight at the one place we would stand a chance. We checked that we had 3 hackers then headed for the op. We took the first layer, were informed that the third hacker was on the way. We took the second layer, still no third hacker and when we tried to DM him he was not logged on. Turned out his net connection had failed.

Anyway, there we were, maybe 6 of us in total including myself and another PPU, 2 tanks, a rifle spy (or PE, not really sure now) and 1, perhaps 2 APU's. The enemy showed up before to long and before you knew it we had 20 to 30 city runners fighting to get up to us. Even though we couldnt take the op we managed to hold on for 2 hours. In that time they actually managed to get a couple of people up top with gat turrets.

Heh in the end they managed to get up and we lost as we knew we would, but the fight was awsome, truly memorable, and its extremely unlikely that you would see a fight like that with the current op system.

If there is one reason I am still in NC, its the op wars of the past that keep me coming back. I can still remember clearly backing up the ramp towards the Go Gu at soliko with the single surviving Tank and slapping a heal and shelter on him just before I got wiped out. Watched the tank fight on for a few more seconds before he to dropped, but damn that fight was epic.

Since NC2 came along I have witnessed maybe 2 battles which held the same intensity as the old Pre-UG GR op wars.

These days the time required for op wars is generally due to the amount of time it takes to get everyone poked up once you've fought a battle. The battles themselves rarely last more than 10-15 minutes. Long gone are the days when one battle could easily involve 2 hours of intense, non stop action.

coppertop
30-12-05, 18:09
Dude, i hope you`re from a Pro-City clan :-)

This is something FF would like to do too.

Pre-Arranged numbers, special rules maybe, picked out location ... you name it :D

So, anyone ?

Hehe, no such luck eLcHi. FF all the way man....Just try and imagine the sexiest, FULLY CAPPED (FINALLY!!!!!!) PPU around and you will know exactly who I am.

Hoernerice
30-12-05, 19:22
but it should be easy for kk to set the system back... when much enough from us want it...

solling
31-12-05, 12:49
Hehe, no such luck eLcHi. FF all the way man....Just try and imagine the sexiest, FULLY CAPPED (FINALLY!!!!!!) PPU around and you will know exactly who I am.

muhahah carrot i capped mememe before u did carrot :P