PDA

View Full Version : PRO - Public Relations Officers

Chenoa
06-12-05, 14:03
The Public Relations Officers, known as 'PRO', are now responsible for security in the cities. You can find their office in TechHaven (Mars and Mercury Enter 2B, Terra 1A), Password 'Pro-Office'. Go there for all information on how to organise security for official etablishments.

The officers 'Andrew Benson' (Dome of York), 'Melcom Smith' (City Mercs) and 'Francis Dohaan' (Neocron) have ordered their assistants to give all owners of establishments the required information for hiring security.

Also you can find employees of the PRO-Office in all three cities if you require information about the PRO-Office.

Asurmen Spec Op
06-12-05, 15:08
kewl
But wheres the app on terra?

[TgR]KILLER
06-12-05, 15:12
kewl
But wheres the app on terra?

Terra 1A

read mr assman :p it says right in the text between the ( ) might login tonight see what this is all about :)

Fero
06-12-05, 15:13
hehe ... Ass you are silly man.
" ...TechHaven (Mars and Mercury Enter 2B, Terra 1A) ... "

rawr :D

Fero
06-12-05, 15:15
omg .. killar :eek: beat me to it.
btw whats up mate ? :)

Bugs Gunny
06-12-05, 15:15
I wonder what would happen if i hired a load of CM guards to guard the fetish appartement..... Oh right... we would get ganked in our own appartement by sl crazed guards.....

giga191
06-12-05, 15:18
Go there for all information on how to organise security for official etablishments.
meaning that you can hire NPCs as guards?

Bugs Gunny
06-12-05, 15:24
I want female strippers carying gatling cannons guarding the appartement.....
And they should all be called Domino...

[TgR]KILLER
06-12-05, 15:31
omg .. killar :eek: beat me to it.
btw whats up mate ? :)

not much just hanging around forums a bit now :p working makes my head goes nuts ;(

Nidhogg
06-12-05, 15:34
The forum rules state:
Spamming also consists of pointless topics, hijacking threads into off topic territory, "canned" picture statements and turning a thread into a conversation (please use private messaging for that).

N

sultana
06-12-05, 16:25
From what I figure, you email the certain PROs (who I figure are GMs of a sort) about getting guards and they'll spawn them (IIRC, the cost is 100k/month per guard, at a maximum of 5 guards). And they'll shoot anyone who draws a weapon. And if you don't have enough money, they'll despawn.

Hoo-rah for getting bored yesterday and wondering what that NPC in plaza 1 and the Magazines were on about. I thought I was doing something for the christmas contest.

giga191
06-12-05, 16:36
From what I figure, you email the certain PROs (who I figure are GMs of a sort) about getting guards and they'll spawn them (IIRC, the cost is 100k/month per guard, at a maximum of 5 guards). And they'll shoot anyone who draws a weapon. And if you don't have enough money, they'll despawn.

Hoo-rah for getting bored yesterday and wondering what that NPC in plaza 1 and the Magazines were on about. I thought I was doing something for the christmas contest. yarrrr stay off meh land!!!!!!111

Selendor
06-12-05, 16:36
Yeah I was bored last night and followed the npc to tech-haven to check it out. You could tell I haven't played for a while because I forgot that a stealth tool being drawn counts as a weapon and they killed me when I got up there! :o

Riddle
06-12-05, 16:41

Hoo-rah for getting bored yesterday and wondering what that NPC in plaza 1 and the Magazines were on about. I thought I was doing something for the christmas contest.

Nice now maybe Logans Emporium can operate from his Shop/Apartment :) instaed of a safezone, best be getting me some guards!

unreal
06-12-05, 17:32
heh, I found out about that as soon as the NPC was added (either yesterday or the day before) and went to the TH apartment where the PRO office was. The citymerc and doy guard aggro'd on me, which was weird considering the merc guard is supposed to be neutral. But yeah, I ended up getting killed on my way out, so I would advise only going in there with a ppu or long stealth. :)

xyl_az
06-12-05, 19:11
one more reason to re-animate Neptune - but maybe this time without ANY safezones (like LE chips, for example...)?

Digital-Talios
06-12-05, 19:20
Neptune has no safe zone....

I like the idea of LEs but I would say that if you take it out then you gain more exp and money per kill.

Are they offering hired guards on Neptune? I would hate the 10 or so people on there from getting shafted... me included.

Tratos
06-12-05, 19:27
i was pleasantly suprised when i found the PRO Appartment.

Nice to see another long in development feature added to the game :) keep getting the old stuff in KK!

Nice work - should work well for RPers

xyl_az
06-12-05, 19:58
Neptune has no safe zone....

I like the idea of LEs but I would say that if you take it out then you gain more exp and money per kill.

Are they offering hired guards on Neptune? I would hate the 10 or so people on there from getting shafted... me included.

i was talking about LEs (which are nothing more but remote safezones).

IMO there shouldnt be any difference in exp/money/whatever gain @ neptune as that is another reason (along with LEs) why the server was abandoned so fast. But thats just my opinion.

And i certainly hope it will be offered on neptune... for the reasons mentioned above.

Hunt0r
06-12-05, 21:55
i was talking about LEs (which are nothing more but remote safezones).

IMO there shouldnt be any difference in exp/money/whatever gain @ neptune as that is another reason (along with LEs) why the server was abandoned so fast. But thats just my opinion.

And i certainly hope it will be offered on neptune... for the reasons mentioned above.

Maybe a way with neptune is to have the LE till you get to a certain lvl ie.30-40. No point have a pvp server where the only thing new players get to lvl is Con skill from bieng pk'ed all day. Which they would be by some gimp or an other.. After the lvl limit it is auto removed. letting new players the chance to lvl abit before going full pvp...

Digital-Talios
06-12-05, 22:18
I remember back on NC1 when I was a nib on pluto. I came out of my apt then pk'd. I gr to another another and pk'd. I ran down the street and pk'd. I died 3 times in like 5 minutes :lol:

I dont know the fun of pking someone who is grey to you :wtf:

xyl_az
07-12-05, 00:21
I remember back on NC1 when I was a nib on pluto. I came out of my apt then pk'd. I gr to another another and pk'd. I ran down the street and pk'd. I died 3 times in like 5 minutes :lol:

I dont know the fun of pking someone who is grey to you :wtf:

its not about the fun of a pker - its all about the fun of a challenge

/edit/
keeping LE till certain lvl is nice idea, but there might be several problems with it.
1. Real ability to pvp begin at 45-55 lvl, lvl 30 runner is just as fragile as lvl 10 to a capped char.
2. It could be hard to implement

and whats more important, it would negate all my dreams about noob fights :p

DARK_Overfiend
07-12-05, 03:25

u just need some very rich clan with an OP and stick Copbots all over it so it doesnt get taken. lol.

wish u could purchase them to use as bodyguards they follow u where ever u go and attack hostile facions and -35 SL ppl. also zone and gr where ever u go that be class.

Asurmen Spec Op
07-12-05, 04:00
hehe ... Ass you are silly man.
" ...TechHaven (Mars and Mercury Enter 2B, Terra 1A) ... "

rawr :D
ILL SHOW YOU READING

*EXPLODES*

Ryen
07-12-05, 04:47
^ Put your gun away, they fire once you pull out a weapon.

awkward silence
08-12-05, 09:46
KK,

Can ya tell me if guards are offered in neptune?

Bugs Gunny
08-12-05, 10:31
So, am i allowed to get 5 guards in my appartement and then call in my friends to barrel them for xp?

Also do they respawn when killed?

Sgt. Pepper
08-12-05, 13:24
has anyone got these guards and tried to rearange your appartment with these guys in yor back?

must be funny, hrhr

sultana
08-12-05, 16:01
So, am i allowed to get 5 guards in my appartement and then call in my friends to barrel them for xp?

Also do they respawn when killed?
I figure they'll be gm spawned and placed. So, dunno about the barrelling part, but I doubt they'll respawn.

Lodar
08-12-05, 16:32
As for barreling them, it'd be a waste of money and PSI energy, as you don't get any exp from killing guards anymore anyway. ;)

Bugs Gunny
08-12-05, 16:37
Damn, you guys sure take all the fun away huh?
I was gonna start my own business. Put some boxes around them, one hole to put aoe through and charge people per kill.....

Now i realy have to work for my money?

EDIT: So what if other people kill them? Do i have to pay 100k per guard again to get a new one?
Also if you have them in your appartement and you gr to your appy with red red sl..... KABOOM ? red sl belt in appy?