PDA

View Full Version : [Terra] City Mercs - Still getting attacked?

[KoS]Brad
06-12-05, 09:50
I was just wondering, I used to be a Merc and I want to change back since I'm CA at the moment, and to be honest, rather scared to run around freely.

So just a question to mostly high level Mercs, do you still get attacked in MB by all factions? I know that most pro city factions are nice since I used to get slaughtered by Anti City the second I leave the lift.

Please post away.

Brad

Bugs Gunny
06-12-05, 10:06
Yep, cm are free game in all wasteland sectors etc.
Oh, and if you happen to lose sl, you CAN'T regain it by doing missions or killing enemy runners. You'll have to sit it out being afk.

eLcHi
06-12-05, 10:40
MB itself is a safezone you should know

SnowCrash
06-12-05, 10:50
The issues with the Military Base sectors will be adressed. Additionally we will implement high level missions to gain sympathy/soullight to a specific faction.

SorkZmok
06-12-05, 11:48
The issues with the Military Base sectors will be adressed. Additionally we will implement high level missions to gain sympathy/soullight to a specific faction.
So everytime i gank someone on my CM guys and go red, i have to either wait for it to go up or run one of those "high level missions"?

Sounds like crap to me.

Ganking: 2 minutes.
Getting my SL back back by running some highlevel mission that prolly needs me to stick a PPU up my ass: 2 hours.

Bleh. :(

Bugs Gunny
06-12-05, 11:57
Funny how one person's ideas on missions, soullight and CM end up in these patches....

Spermy
06-12-05, 12:19
Funny how one person's ideas on missions, soullight and CM end up in these patches....

That sounds a bit snipey O_o

CMaster
06-12-05, 15:23
You pay for ganking people in the wrong zonetype? Well GOOD. Learn to play the rules or face the consequences - face it, you are harming Merc business by attacking potential customers.

Inntal
07-12-05, 16:58
Actually I'm not getting attacked by many ppl (I'm CM with all my chars), and there is no difference between pro or anti. Of course, there are some who attack anyone, but thats a different story.
(though it depends on who you are... I get attacked less frequently than my clanmates)
So when you change over to CM there is a high chance that you won't be killed anywhere.

Bugs Gunny
07-12-05, 17:13
Cmaster, right now if a CM defends himself in the wrong zone he loses sl.
The attacker can get his sl back up to 100 in about 2 minutes (confirmed).
While you as a CM have to wait off your sl for hours....

As it is right now CM might as well be the tradeskiller faction, they are neutral to all, they can't defend themselves unless in the wastes and they can't run soullight missions.

Shenyu Reza
07-12-05, 18:08
Lolz!

Scaramanga
07-12-05, 19:18
, right now if a CM defends himself in the wrong zone he loses sl.
The attacker can get his sl back up to 100 in about 2 minutes (confirmed).
While you as a CM have to wait off your sl for hours.

This really needs to be fixed. NPCs shouldn't give SL for being killed.

zii
11-12-05, 06:21
CM Defence! Saw Assy running riot in the Dome this evening trying to pop innocent people. Maybe the other factions need SL defence against him :lol:

Bugs Gunny
11-12-05, 10:20
Well as long as KK decides to not let CM regain sl, i'll run around with -99.

FETISH has recently come in contact with some subversive elements and new plans are made.........

Dribble Joy
11-12-05, 18:47
I say ditch SL entirely and base everything off symps. CMs could pk all they want, but have to face the consequences if they ever try to go to other faction controlled areas.

Jipz
11-12-05, 20:45
I say ditch SL entirely and base everything off symps. CMs could pk all they want, but have to face the consequences if they ever try to go to other faction controlled areas.

/agree

El Barto
12-12-05, 06:53
Brad']I was just wondering, I used to be a Merc and I want to change back since I'm CA at the moment, and to be honest, rather scared to run around freely.

So just a question to mostly high level Mercs, do you still get attacked in MB by all factions? I know that most pro city factions are nice since I used to get slaughtered by Anti City the second I leave the lift.

Please post away.

Brad

This is slightly off topic but, OMFGz0r sex0r teh Brad

wargolem
12-12-05, 10:23
also advantages of cm like acess to doy and nc. which makes cm a nice novalty. and in op wars everyone is yellow so u can pretty much war with... well everyone.

Bugs Gunny
12-12-05, 11:10
Well, life as a cm is tough.

Once i hit -96sl with no way of fixing it, i decided to just keep spare sets of armor and spells in appy.

It's quite liberating to not wory about sl anymore.
Can't visit the cities, but i wasn't welcome there anyway.

eLcHi
12-12-05, 11:30
You`re welcome in the OZ Jail :)

Bugs Gunny
12-12-05, 11:49
Well, i've had a bit of an idea with the jail, but i'll need people to play with, and right now it seems that FETISH is losing members left and right due to the reload thing.....

If only AB was a playable faction....., red sl beltdrop but one safeslot....

Dribble Joy
12-12-05, 13:11
Just to point out that AB is not a red to all band of murderers, they have their own code of ethics allies and neutrals like the other factions.

What we need is a viable means of factionless play, where you can make your own rules (symps affecting life of course).

scarshapedstar
12-12-05, 13:38
Lies, AB is just a band of rejected Fallen Angels and Twilight Guardian terrorists.

Hail Reza and his doings.

Spermy
12-12-05, 13:44
And Reza wasn't a terrorist? :p

Bugs Gunny
12-12-05, 13:48
I can function perfectly in a roleplay manner.
Actualy i make a habbit of roleplaying against at least one runner each time i log on.
There's a few people who respond in a roleplay fashion too, and some clans like phoenix allways give me a good laugh when they get into their role.

If a GM was to become head of anarchy breed it would not be a band of mindless gankers. The leader would have the power to kick people from the anarchy breed faction, just like it was on pandora.