PDA

View Full Version : this game doesnt want me to play

Vid Gamer
06-12-05, 09:37
So far, I have probably had the worst lucky in any MMO I ever played. I come back with the 14 free days, and I'm a capped melee Tank with a DG, all imps and armor. Now, even before 2.1, I was putting away my PoB in the GoGu, somehow slipped and the PoB was thrown "into" the GoGu model, thus I couldn't target it.

Now, I was Anti, wanted to go TT to join SS. I follow Kayne's way in the other thread but didn't realise it was changed for 2.1 so I end up having -76 SL, I killed 2-3 people just to make sure I wasn't doing it wrong. DUMB!

Then, I lost my belt twice is -76 SL trying to leave DoY. I lose my Melee PA 3, my DG, and half my armor. Luckily I retain my imps and bones.

THEN, yesterday, I wanted to do missions to get my SL up, so I randomly GR'ed to an OP owned by TG as it's safe. I go to Gabanium Mine for some reason. Out of the entire population playing at 2:00 AM EST, there's a hostile APU capped with HL. Okay, so I thought maybe he would be nice. Nope, killed me, and I lost my MOVE ON AND PPR IMP. I also lost another melee weapon I just bought, all my spells, and some bones.

Too pissed to even bother really, but can anyone come on Tuesday and help me get my TT and SL up to 100, and maybe donate any items that I lost!?

n3m
06-12-05, 09:53
That's shitty :/
How can you lose your moveon and ppr though? They don't drop as they're epic items.

I'd help, but since I'm not sure about the status on my chars, I can't promise anything.. :(

solling
06-12-05, 11:12
MOVE ON AND PPR IMP
how can u loose these they got epic status they wont drop from ur belt anf btw if u get neg sl ur ARE stupid if u dont either

a: sit somewhere safe and dont move

b: drop all ur shit in ur app so IF u get killed u will loose nothing

btw going afk will make ur sl go up alot faster then before

also look at the launcher now u can change faction nps without having to kill anyone i belive

LiL T
06-12-05, 11:15
Keep it ingame :lol:

Bugs Gunny
06-12-05, 11:16
I doubt you lost your moveon and ppr, but if it did happen, then harvesting red sl belts will be a national sport soon.

SorkZmok
06-12-05, 11:27
Bad luck tbh. If you go red, dump all your shit into your gogu, then get some random crap weapon. Also Sl will just go up when you're waiting.
And if you kill 2-3 npcs before finding out you're loosing SL each time, sorry man. That's quite stupid. :lol:

And i hardly doubt you lost moveon/ppr to red SL, that's just rather another bug...

Also, there's plenty piss easy ways of changing faction, getting 100 symp/SL in no time. No clue if they're legal though but hey, who gives a shit? KK hardly ever do anything about people doing things not allowed to even mention the word on the forums. O_o

Sorry for you though. Tbh, dm me later on, i can hook you up with a shitload of melee rares, i don't need em. Just ask on trade for Kid Kapow. I'll be on from about 1 or 2 cet.

n3m
06-12-05, 21:10
K, I just lost sl and fs twice in aggie cellars..
I'm LE'd.....

Vid Gamer
06-12-05, 21:11
nevermind, i didnt lose my ppr and moveon thank god. i forgot i stored 1 in my gogu, and the other was somehow in my hotbar! lol THANK GOD

Logan_storm_03
06-12-05, 21:13
I'm LE'd.....

teach you to gank defensles aggies

Mr Kot
06-12-05, 21:24
I'm a bit puzzled about the MOVEON/PPR thing too.

Your solution now is to LEAVE ANY CLAN YOU ARE IN, go to TH, be sure you have LEFT ANY CLAN YOU ARE IN, visit the NPC in sector 1 who will allow you to change to any faction, any alliance AFTER YOU HAVE LEFT THE CLAN YOU ARE IN.

Oh, did i mention to LEAVE ANY CLAN YOU ARE IN before talking to him?

It will cost you 500k and symp will be disregarded. Once you are Tangent, you may regain your SL and symp quite quickly by killing HOSTILE factions in City or Outskirt sectors. Killing in Battlefield sectors / Wasteland sectors won't work. Don't even THINK about killing enemies in dungeons or apartments as you will be worse off than before. Yes, you heard me right: Apartments are now like dungeons as far as SL penalties are concerned. Ask on faction chat ingame for assistance with this.

Beware that while your soullight is very low, it's not just copbots you have to worry about. DoY guards and faction guards now shoot people with bad SL. You have been warned.

Digital-Talios
06-12-05, 22:26
man and i thought i felt depressed about the reload times :(

solling
07-12-05, 11:18

droner maybee ? i think there is still a bug regarding sl and droners

n3m
07-12-05, 12:13
Yup, droner.
it's back up now though, thanks to loder and helpdesk =)

wargolem
07-12-05, 12:42
So far, I have probably had the worst lucky in any MMO I ever played. I come back with the 14 free days, and I'm a capped melee Tank with a DG, all imps and armor. Now, even before 2.1, I was putting away my PoB in the GoGu, somehow slipped and the PoB was thrown "into" the GoGu model, thus I couldn't target it.

Now, I was Anti, wanted to go TT to join SS. I follow Kayne's way in the other thread but didn't realise it was changed for 2.1 so I end up having -76 SL, I killed 2-3 people just to make sure I wasn't doing it wrong. DUMB!

Then, I lost my belt twice is -76 SL trying to leave DoY. I lose my Melee PA 3, my DG, and half my armor. Luckily I retain my imps and bones.

THEN, yesterday, I wanted to do missions to get my SL up, so I randomly GR'ed to an OP owned by TG as it's safe. I go to Gabanium Mine for some reason. Out of the entire population playing at 2:00 AM EST, there's a hostile APU capped with HL. Okay, so I thought maybe he would be nice. Nope, killed me, and I lost my MOVE ON AND PPR IMP. I also lost another melee weapon I just bought, all my spells, and some bones.

Too pissed to even bother really, but can anyone come on Tuesday and help me get my TT and SL up to 100, and maybe donate any items that I lost!?

ok well u need to contact a GM about two things.

1) your pob being thrown into the gogo gms can retrive these itmes
2) Dropping ppr and moveon, epic items are not dropable and your items should all be able to be tracked.

thats that sorted. As for swapping faction, find a friend to lend u 500k to swap faction thats an easy thing to do really.... most guilds will front you that much to join.

your soul light. Ah well this is where its not so much fun. Guards shooting u ever player trying to kill you etc etc. Right well what i can suggest is find someone that has cubes for research missions and just hand them in over and over. Soul light should be positive in no time

Sorry i cant help u more but these are the best things u can do mate good luck!

ZoVoS
07-12-05, 12:43
how can u loose these they got epic status they wont drop from ur belt anf btw if u get neg sl ur ARE stupid if u dont either

a: sit somewhere safe and dont move

b: drop all ur shit in ur app so IF u get killed u will loose nothing

btw going afk will make ur sl go up alot faster then before

also look at the launcher now u can change faction nps without having to kill anyone i belive

haha drop ur shit in ur app so u dont lose it

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Logan_storm_03
07-12-05, 12:48
lol the irony