PDA

View Full Version : Faction change NPC in TH question

05-12-05, 20:36
I can't get in game right now but can someone answer the following

The patch notes say it costs 500.000 credits

Is that a decimal point (i.e 500 credits) which is what it looks like or a comma (i.e. 500k credits) which is what is implied by the 3 zeross following (I'd have expected 2 zeros if it were a decimal point)

Lodar
05-12-05, 20:50
Yep, its definitely 500,000cr, or 500K, not 500 credits. :D

[TgR]KILLER
05-12-05, 20:58
lol 500nc would be a bit low wouldn't it ? :p ofcourse its 500k.

the app guide din't see that for a long time.. i'm mentioned in it! :p

05-12-05, 21:01
Thanks for clearing that up (might want to get it changed to a comma in the patch notes KK...)

Well it wouldn't really be a problem if it were 500cr since you can only use it once! Then again at that price it might as well have been free :lol:

Killer, anyone who helped keep the guide update should be mentioned, not like you really needed that small moment of fame though ;)

naimex
05-12-05, 21:25
Thanks for clearing that up (might want to get it changed to a comma in the patch notes KK...)

Well it wouldn't really be a problem if it were 500cr since you can only use it once! Then again at that price it might as well have been free :lol:

Killer, anyone who helped keep the guide update should be mentioned, not like you really needed that small moment of fame though ;)

500 nc could have been a symbolic amount, sort of a "you aint getting it for free thing" :p

like some schools have trips you can go on, but since theyre not allowed by law to pay for everything, you often have to pay a symbolic amount like 1 pound or 10 pounds or such..

could have been the same..

theoretically speaking of course..