PDA

View Full Version : a rant..

[TgR]KILLER
05-12-05, 00:58
asside from the omg you made a nice new bush and weapons patch what else has this patch done.. fuck all tbh..

i played 2 hours friday.. yesterday i was busy with other stuff now i played a few hours.. people walking straight trough being untargettable in 1 of the gazillion new omg so nice tree's doesn't make pvp easyer.

still being in a ug trying to put your armor on but its saying you cannot put in this implant.. zoning up being in a tank body outside crp cave getting blacksynced then logging in dieing to a grim persy right away.. tapping out.. paying getting si so standing up "alive" but the game taking 10 seconds to actually put me in my app.. ofcourse i get on fire in that time yet again and die again. so pay another 6k to be in my app with double dead si.

last but not least. just gring in to cyc to help a clanm8 who was getting attacked by 2 guys.. i go to the ug and wait off si.. and those 2 "allied" guys jump down the ug. kill 2 people i stealth and get out of stealth with 0 si.. i try to pick out my weapon since 1 of them was low hlt "you cannot use this item yet" and try again. again.. again.... i switch back to my stealth.. i stealth.. oh wait no i don't i'm dead.

kk.. really. you can make nice ass patch for the eye.. new eye candy is good to sell a game on the box. but really fix the fucking game.. all the bugs are still there.. still dead syncs syncing in somebody elses app.. hell this afternoon i died zoning up from a ug because it was being barreled during an op war.. ok can be i'm just a spy.. i gr to my app.. and guess who appeard at my gr also.. escape.. 1 of the guys from the attacking clan.. how does the enemy appear at my gr ? maybe because he crashed and just logged back in as i gred from being dead at the ug ? i dno but this game is still bugged to fuck. and ontop the mem leak is still going stong as ever. :rolleyes:

this prob getting closed as its a rant but hell i said what i had to say.

Ticallion
05-12-05, 00:59
/agree

Lodar
05-12-05, 01:08
KILLER']this prob getting closed as its a rant but hell i said what i had to say.

Indeed you did! :p

Rant thread, closed.