PDA

View Full Version : Assault Rifle?

Eneco
04-12-05, 19:25
Can anybody tell me where I can find an assault rifle in DOY? they don't sell in shops like B&B, so I don't know where to look for it if I want another made by a cst. its tl30 by the way.

Jagrfelm
04-12-05, 21:12
Riflesmuggler in NC, PP3 to be exact. Hes at the Pepper Park: Exit GR

Eneco
05-12-05, 00:23
yeah, but im in DOY. unless there is some easy way for a twilight guardian to get into pepper park, is there any other place you know of where i can get one?

KinSler
05-12-05, 01:04
there is an easy way to get to pp just go through oz and ind but its the walk all the way from doy that could kill a cow its so boring :rolleyes:

Eneco
05-12-05, 04:27
oh, alright cool. So I take it there are no copbots guarding the entrance then? Thanks for the info. Do you know what sector the entrance is in by the way? I've never been there. I mean wasteland sector.

Riddle
05-12-05, 13:08
Can you not try one of the outposts? some of them sell the rifles and swear i seen some at MB or BD.

or maybe thats one of the smuggler ones? but then wasn't there a smuggler in TH?

SOrry to be vague ask on help channel in game but sure you don't have to go all the way to NC to get one tbh.

Spermy
05-12-05, 15:27
oh, alright cool. So I take it there are no copbots guarding the entrance then? Thanks for the info. Do you know what sector the entrance is in by the way? I've never been there. I mean wasteland sector.

I think theres an entrance into outzone a sector or two to the west of the main entrance just stay close to the cliffline and keep an eye out, there's a stormbot or tow in the same sector IIRC

Hunt0r
06-12-05, 06:08
I am not sure about the lads or factory's or mines but the fortress'es do sell low lvl rifles/pistols/cannons..

Shia
06-12-05, 17:03
There is also vendors in the battle dome that sell rifles etc , try there , im not sure of what tl's they got , but i pretty sure they have rifles/pistols etc.