PDA

View Full Version : GOGU at regants legacy

SnAkE_BE
04-12-05, 17:26
we need a gogu at regants legacy everyone knows we need one .

vote YES on gogu!!!!!!

(btw poll'ing seems to be disabled)

sshrul
04-12-05, 17:29
I agree in the first room or back by the tree houses on the road to there.

giga191
04-12-05, 17:33
/signed

Max Hireman
04-12-05, 17:37
not signed

would be too easy tbh

Asurmen Spec Op
04-12-05, 17:41
no sign

SnAkE_BE
04-12-05, 17:43
would u like it if u accidentally kill someone because a team is to small and then die with - sl and loose more then one rare weapon?
guess not

retr0n
04-12-05, 17:45
Not sure about the gogo, but, I tried to recycle some ammo from the junk i picked
up, and none of it worked to recycle with, atleast let them drop something you
can recycle. Maybe I didn't loot enough though.

I do think however there needs to be a gogo closer then 4 zones away.

Asurmen Spec Op
04-12-05, 17:46
would u like it if u accidentally kill someone because a team is to small and then die with - sl and loose more then one rare weapon?
guess not
How the fuck do you "accidentally" kill some one!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!!?

people just call them accidents, honestly

Tikuto
04-12-05, 17:47
not sign...

unless it's destroyable and can be repaired by repaier. seems silly but i dunnu was just random thought.
it all equals grief and neocron is griefocron in disguise.. o_O

SnAkE_BE
04-12-05, 17:49
How the fuck do you "accidentally" kill some one!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!!?

people just call them accidents, honestly

aoe ever heard of it?

naimex
04-12-05, 17:50
just sucks being a heavy tank at regants..

you can use like 100 clips of gatlin before you even get to the nightmare...

and then youre at the nightmare without ammo...

...unless ofcourse youve gimped your force resist and heavy combat skill for more transport.

SnAkE_BE
04-12-05, 17:52

...unless ofcourse youve gimped your force resist and heavy combat skill for more transport.

c thats what i mean

unless the regants mobs also drop good reccle junk nect to the genotoxic junk there should be a gogu tbh

LiL T
04-12-05, 17:53
Just make the mobs drop more large junk problem solved, its not hard to spec a little recycle

Asurmen Spec Op
04-12-05, 17:59

In the buisness we call it SCREAM AND RUN LIKE THERES NO FUCKING TOMARROW

aoe ever heard of it?
Pay more attention then.
Cockstick

retr0n
04-12-05, 18:13
If you AOE ppl to death then you deserve the SL hit. Why do apu's always think
it's their god given right to aoe everything everywhere all the damn time.

Asurmen Spec Op
04-12-05, 18:13
I love you

SnAkE_BE
04-12-05, 18:16

yea sure if some dumbass runs into the aoe and then be stupid enough to die by sluggers. wtf then.

im talking about tanks. who can not bring more then one weapon with them or else hey risk loosing it in there belt .

Asurmen Spec Op
04-12-05, 18:17
yea sure if some dumbass runs into the aoe and then be stupid enough to die by sluggers. wtf then.bullets have the right of way, followed by people.

Followed by AOE

Nidhogg
04-12-05, 18:17
Asurmen, that's not really your signature is it? o_O

N

Asurmen Spec Op
04-12-05, 18:18
Asurmen, that's not really your signature is it? o_O

N
What???
I found it funny!
I can put whatever goatse whoring crap I want in ther >.<

cept goatse

Nidhogg
04-12-05, 18:20
I have no problem with the content, it was the height.

N

Asurmen Spec Op
04-12-05, 18:20
I have no problem with the content, it was the height.

N
You say that!
its just because you have the hots for me

Superbron
04-12-05, 19:00
/signed

Toxen
04-12-05, 19:02
Raised this issue with a GM the other night, basic line was no gogo will be spawned unless its thought absolutely nessicary

SnAkE_BE
04-12-05, 19:14
well i think it is :)

Toxen
04-12-05, 19:15
So do I but im just passing on what i've been told.

retr0n
04-12-05, 19:17
well i think it is :)

No it's not, instead of bringing a 100 packs of ammo, bring 90 packs, 2 armor part
10s, a recycle glove & tool and your set. If your ammo is higher then tl15, put
a few points in recycle.

And if your a monk and can't use recycle glove, then all I gotta say is HAHA
*points and laughs*

So, no, it's not.

ZoVoS
04-12-05, 19:25
defenatly not signed

Argent
04-12-05, 20:24
Gogo -> camping -> Nogo.

vashtyphoon78
04-12-05, 20:58
out of ammo? need junk? Hey well look at that! Eo3 Reagents is a Swamp! look at all the swamp mobs! oh look im out of ammo...hmm *pats a swamp hippo on the head*

Spermy
04-12-05, 21:57
bullets have the right of way, followed by people.

Followed by AOE

Quoted for posterity.

Ryen
04-12-05, 21:59
Yes please. There are a pile of boxes behind a gate at the entrance, put a gogo there.

Spermy
04-12-05, 22:06
Screw the gogo - Hunt for your junk in the sector next door. and learn to aim.

Gogo would only attract campers, it'll be used so much...

Castr0
04-12-05, 22:12
not signed

just bring R10 with you and stfu, gogo make it too easy
it s a WoC cave, not a Lvl1 sewer

Toxen
04-12-05, 22:31

Im not standing either way on this but Spermy, im guessing your either a monk or a Pistol PE so have no idea about the ammoconsumption on cannons, also every mob for 3 sectors is under 45/45 thus will provide jack all to anyone that hunts them that should be going down to regeants anyway.

not signed

Castr0 may I point out..... Juggernaught factory... woc cave.. two gogo's one in a safe spot and one in the final "boss" room. then theres another one in the same sector as the entrance.... not to mention an op with vendors just one short zoneline away.

Shia
04-12-05, 23:18
maybe try instead of carrying 100 ammo , carry like 50 large hydrolic parts(looted from wbs etc) leave a sample of ammo in ya processor and clone when needed . not sure what the weight diferance is tho so my idea could just be flalffle but hey maybe worth a try ? caus eu would efo get more then a 100 clips out of that.

/edit oh and btw no sign , would just be campers there 24/7

Skusty
04-12-05, 23:20
I wont sign. To easy then execpt if you recycle.

SnAkE_BE
04-12-05, 23:33
Gogo -> camping -> Nogo.

lol dude whatever

Spermy
04-12-05, 23:36
Im not standing either way on this but Spermy, im guessing your either a monk or a Pistol PE so have no idea about the ammoconsumption on cannons, also every mob for 3 sectors is under 45/45 thus will provide jack all to anyone that hunts them that should be going down to regeants anyway.

Look at the sig. :p

It's all about weapon choice.

Take a Gat. Or a speedy. DPS is excellent - ammo is lowish TL so you get a lotta bang for your junk. Also - Where you get a peice of hair for using a rare against a /45 using a gatling gets you more, over roughly the same time period. and even some Credits :p

I wouldn't suggest it if i didn't do it.

SnAkE_BE
04-12-05, 23:36
not signed

never been to juggernaut facility have u. prolly too difficult for u.

BTW i was at R legacy earlier and hoder came by and everyone there asked for a gogo where the hell are those ppl now?

james_finn
05-12-05, 02:11
against it - carry r10's as its already been stated! Or let the mobs drop some large tendons or something that can be recycled!

Mr Kot
05-12-05, 06:00
Silly idea.

Regant's Legacy is meant to be a hard to reach place in the middle of nowhere. If KK had intended it to be easy to reach / hunt in, they would put a GR there too.

Hell, what will you be wanting next? A selection of apartments in Regant's Lecacy?

Leave it be. You don't need to carry more than one weapon at once anyway. I didn't.

If you want access to more ammo, take a mule.

Superbron
05-12-05, 09:10
My hope for Regant Legacy was some sort of mutant city. A high level cave is nice, but I had my hopes on another city with a new faction and a new class...

Dargeshaad
05-12-05, 09:16
My hope for Regant Legacy was some sort of mutant city. A high level cave is nice, but I had my hopes on another city with a new faction and a new class...
a teenage mutant ninja turtle class???

Superbron
05-12-05, 09:20
a teenage mutant ninja turtle class???
:lol:

eLcHi
05-12-05, 09:21
NO GOGO OR GR AT REGANTS LEGACY

at least thats what i`m thinking :-)

Doesn`t the people in the swamp sell ammo ? I don`t know exactly tho

SorkZmok
05-12-05, 09:31
And a genrep please. o_O

Seriously, take some good junk with you. Then recycle ammo. No big deal.

CMaster
05-12-05, 11:13
*pats a swamp hippo on the head*
*Gets told to pick on someone their own size*

ZoVoS
05-12-05, 11:14
*Gets told to pick on someone their own size*

:P and gets a crap drop that u cant recycle shit from :P

Spermy
05-12-05, 11:36
With yer UBAR weapon eh?

Seriously, take a frigging speedy. Longer clip times, and satisfying as hell to use, decent rate of damage too.

Lowers my tanks combat rank to around 45 ish. Perfect for scoring junk and nearly as good as a CS for most things. (I think that monk around the canyon factory would say the same? - y'know dude, you had a quad :P )

ZoVoS
05-12-05, 11:39
With yer UBAR weapon eh?

Seriously, take a frigging speedy. Longer clip times, and satisfying as hell to use, decent rate of damage too.

Lowers my tanks combat rank to around 45 ish. Perfect for scoring junk and nearly as good as a CS for most things. (I think that monk around the canyon factory would say the same? - y'know dude, you had a quad :P )

or take ur cs/aoe

take 10 wep 10's recycle tons, hack the box (there simple my tank hacks em ;) recycle enough ammo to kill ur carry weight, leave it in the boxes. thats all that needs to be done

Spermy
05-12-05, 12:03
My tank has 50 Rec, and yeah Zovos, your method works fine.

I don't understand how people are screaming out for a GoGo O_o

ZoVoS
05-12-05, 13:24
My tank has 50 Rec, and yeah Zovos, your method works fine.

I don't understand how people are screaming out for a GoGo O_o

by the end of the week u will see a hell of alot of raygun cannon ammo in. maby ill get a lesser used mod so people dont come and steal it

tl 115 FTW lol

Spermy
05-12-05, 14:44
by the end of the week u will see a hell of alot of raygun cannon ammo in. maby ill get a lesser used mod so people dont come and steal it

tl 115 FTW lol

*Beats zovos with his beloved Speedy*

Speedy for the win dammit!

THA WIIIIN!

canuma100
05-12-05, 14:48
/not signed

it would be too easy it must be a extreme Highlvl cave 10+ppl to make them clean

take 10er AP with u and recycle ammo and stuff there i had no problem with my Male there 5 AP10 and everything was fine

Superbron
05-12-05, 14:50
And a genrep please. o_O

Seriously, take some good junk with you. Then recycle ammo. No big deal.
Why not a GR? It's a game isn't it? :confused:

ZoVoS
05-12-05, 19:12
Why not a GR? It's a game isn't it? :confused:

shu up... :p hehe

=] but seriously genreps n gogos shoudlnt be there... ur all just realy lazi

*runs to get a speed gat to steal spermys ammo*

i had made 120 ammo for the boxes then got ganked... BASTARDS... i hope u lost ur sl *looks angry*

Spermy
05-12-05, 19:16
shu up... :p hehe

=] but seriously genreps n gogos shoudlnt be there... ur all just realy lazi

*runs to get a speed gat to steal spermys ammo*

i had made 120 ammo for the boxes then got ganked... BASTARDS... i hope u lost ur sl *looks angry*

Take the ammo :p - just not the speedgat, or i'll shove it up yer arse. :angel:

Tratos
05-12-05, 20:01
Next Guy1:Hey!

Next Guy2:Hi, there!

Next Guy1:You hear about the City Merc squad that was ambushed by mutants after capturing those old ceres discs?

Next Guy2:Yeah pretty lame tbh mutants aint exactly the toughest creatures out there!

Next Guy1: Well thats the thing there has been reports these things are different to what we know as mutants...

Next Guy2: Still those smart ass ones with the energy weapons?

Next Guy1: No, worse people reckon that from the corpses analysed - well the bits of corpses - by the City Mercs that these things were like diseased or something - loads of decayed flesh and stuff found at the scene.

Next Guy2: Holy shit people have been going on about weird mutations and diseased creatures near the old legacy.

Next Guy1 : Fucking hell - you think what ever it is that killed off those mercs has gotten out of their?

Next Guy2 : I dont wanna fucking know! they can stay there - crazy shit.

Next Guy1: Hell yeah - sounds dangerous to me.

- some silence for a bit -

Next Guy2: Wanna go out there with a gogu and randomly install it miles away from our network while fighting off crap loads of scary shit?

Next Guy1: Meh, why not.

----------------------------------------------

Yes i got bored but theres a very brief and crap RP explanation of their not being a gogu out there.

I vote against putting a gogu out there because people should prepare for these things and take what they need or a form of producing it.

Castr0
05-12-05, 20:24
Castr0 may I point out..... Juggernaught factory... woc cave.. two gogo's one in a safe spot and one in the final "boss" room. then theres another one in the same sector as the entrance.... not to mention an op with vendors just one short zoneline away.

I have already been in the Juggernaught factory in which you have to loot parts out of the mobs (about 15 of each 3 kind as I was told, I did just loot 8 or 9 of the whites one) and these parts are heavy. The gogo in this place is useful because you would really have to spend 64575 hours if you had to go back to a gogo 3 zone away each time.
I went in Regants once, then I realized there is no gogo and no way to recycle, I returned to Regants gogo once, took all I need (4*R10 actually which was enough to make ammo for me and a tank I met there) and finished the quest which took me around 2 hours at all. Try to do it in 2 hours in the juggernauts factory :wtf: (without gogo :confused: ).

--> No gogo in Regant

Brammers
05-12-05, 20:29
No gogo.

Everyone should prepare to take enough for the hunt, or be prepared to head back home for supplies.

After all it is an expidition and adventure to Regents.

ZoVoS
06-12-05, 09:09
No gogo.

Everyone should prepare to take enough for the hunt, or be prepared to head back home for supplies.

After all it is an expidition and adventure to Regents.

^_^ what he said

Next Guy1:Hey!

Next Guy2:Hi, there!

bla bla bla bla

----------------------------------------------

Yes i got bored but theres a very brief and crap RP explanation of their not being a gogu out there.

I vote against putting a gogu out there because people should prepare for these things and take what they need or a form of producing it.

LMFAO

SnAkE_BE
17-12-05, 16:00

not signed

dude how does it attract campers? jurggernauts have something like 2 GOGU's in there i never seen anyone camping one of em :) so maybe u should stfu .

btw this is not about aoe or anything its about ammo in general. and how would u hunt the animals next door with no ammo? bitchslap 'em to death? and tell me what is the highest lvl around there in the swamps ? 40/40 u really think u gona get alot of clips out of that? maybe 5 clips out of 10 dead mobs.

SnAkE_BE
17-12-05, 16:06
NO GOGO OR GR AT REGANTS LEGACY

at least thats what i`m thinking :-)

Doesn`t the people in the swamp sell ammo ? I don`t know exactly tho

Silly idea.

Regant's Legacy is meant to be a hard to reach place in the middle of nowhere. If KK had intended it to be easy to reach / hunt in, they would put a GR there too.

THIS IS NOT ABOUT A GR

Asurmen Spec Op
17-12-05, 20:58
dude how does it attract campers? jurggernauts have something like 2 GOGU's in there i never seen anyone camping one of em :) so maybe u should stfu .

btw this is not about aoe or anything its about ammo in general. and how would u hunt the animals next door with no ammo? bitchslap 'em to death? and tell me what is the highest lvl around there in the swamps ? 40/40 u really think u gona get alot of clips out of that? maybe 5 clips out of 10 dead mobs.
Answer me this
give me a RP reason that a gogo was installed in a mutant infested pit?

SnAkE_BE
17-12-05, 21:01
ok juggernauts > factory > gogo's
regants > research lab > gogo's

Vampire222
17-12-05, 21:03
who even wants to go in that piece of... oh well... except for the farming.

Asurmen Spec Op
17-12-05, 21:05
ok juggernauts > factory > gogo's
regants > research lab > gogo's

what???
I SAID A RP REASON [ edited ]

SnAkE_BE
17-12-05, 21:05
[ edited ]

Asurmen Spec Op
17-12-05, 21:07
[ edited ]
That wasnt a reason.

Brain>gogo
do you need everything linned out for you to fight?!

Tratos
17-12-05, 21:10
[ edited ]
Since when the fuck has regants been a research lab? Please do tell.

It's an old fortress/castle and is a strong hold if anything and has never had anything to do with research iirc plus since its been inaccesable for so long due to the unkind nature of the swamps the genotoxic mutants have been able to settle there, even though we dont know exactly how they came to be or when.

Humans aint been in Regants Legacy for years and years.

Asurmen Spec Op
17-12-05, 21:14

It's an old fortress/castle and is a strong hold if anything and has never had anything to do with research iirc plus since its been inaccesable for so long due to the unkind nature of the swamps the genotoxic mutants have been able to settle there, even though we dont know exactly how they came to be or when.

exactly

SnAkE_BE
17-12-05, 21:16

ok u have clearely never read the things the quest guy inside tels u huh
well do that and then come back

he says that HUMANS have been researching stuff there and after is was closd down smart mutants breached there holding cells and commenced the research and made the genotoxic stuff or where did the genotoxic mutants come from? canada?

Asurmen Spec Op
17-12-05, 21:36
ok u have clearely never read the things the quest guy inside tels u huh
well do that and then come back

he says that HUMANS have been researching stuff there and after is was closd down smart mutants breached there holding cells and commenced the research and made the genotoxic stuff or where did the genotoxic mutants come from? canada?
and the gogo link was destroyed for safty, I can give you hundreds of RP reasons and you can give only a few, if you even do.

Tratos
17-12-05, 21:38
True i havnt read the scripts from within the legacy as i havnt done the quests.

However by making this so KK have pretty much rewritten their history - which is pretty bad tbh :(

ZoVoS
18-12-05, 02:08
again...

nononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononono nononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononono nononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononono nononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononono nonononononononononononononono

NONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONO NONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONO NONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONO NONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONO

NO

Freaky Fryd
18-12-05, 02:45

Shhh...us Canadians are hording the genotoxic ammo too... :rolleyes: