PDA

View Full Version : Trial in TH!

Spermy
04-12-05, 00:37
Tonight, Techhaven was the scene of a murder, in horrendous circumstances!

The corpse of a young woman was found in the Tech-haven bar. Attempts to resurect her failed, this murder was very well executed. The ten most suspicious characters were rounded up and led to the court room where they were tried.

Malignance was found to be guilty - in a cruel and, slightly disturbing story, we heard how she secretly yearned for a child, but! She was a transexual mother! The victim had tried to claim custody over the the child that malignance was now carrying, something highly illegal in neocron!

The penalty? Death!

*ooc*

Well organised and well thought out! Would definitely like to take part, or help to run or organise an event myself after this! Congrats to cmaster, who scooped "best actor"!

Thankies to Bugs for organising it - and thanks to teh GMs Krysm and Phase for playing thier parts!

Top dollar.

There will probably be an official thread on this from bugs later. when it comes online - you can delete this :)

Bugs Gunny
04-12-05, 01:27
:-)

Well actualy the whole idea was by Hell-Demon.
Since he couldn't be present i kinda had to wing the whole thing.
Lucky for me Krysm and Phase were very helpful with the event.

I had a bunch of laughs seeing how people acted our their part, and i hope everyone was happy with their prizes.

Too bad i was too busy to fraps or screenshot it, since some very funy things were said :D

Let's just say that Cmaster should go into the business of selling object removal tools, he'd do very well, and that Trill is know known to be an overpaid private performance artist who enjoys threesomes with pregnant transexuals in a bar in th.....

The guilty one was Malignance, who turned out to be the transexual, pregnant attention seeking ex husband of the victim. He/she was carying a child conveived by implanting the eg from his ex wife.

During a threesome with Trill, Malignance and Gismo the monk (who was a ppu who fainted at the sight of blood, looking for a clan) in a bar in TH, the ex wife busted the party and started screaming things about getting custody.
Malignance killed the stripper-ex wife, gismo decided to help cover the thing up by pretinding he found the corpse and trill, well she was put into a mental asylum before, due to the jealous stripper, who thought that she was getting paid too much.

Man.... when i read this... And i see what the original idea was... I think i "winged it" a bit over the top lol.

Anyway, it was good "clean" fun and i enjoyed it.

ttorpedo
04-12-05, 02:01
enjoyed it too, good job bugs

Shia
04-12-05, 03:15
Wth ? , i havent seen no post on this before , when did this idea come around ?. Would of liked to have been there :( instead of lvling up my new pe :/

Hell-demon
04-12-05, 12:48
sorry I missed it had a party but well done

Ill create another one soon bugs this xmas :D

CMaster
04-12-05, 16:38
heh, and personally I thought my RP wasnt that good - I stuck to the letter, but there wasn't a lot of variety there. If I ever got called to the stand, I'd worked out a way to give more depth to the character - that you may have seen hints of. But yeah, it was great. I parrticuarly loved it when the conspiracy theorists started getting carried away, or when the pirate threatened me.

Hell-demon
04-12-05, 17:08
I missed a treat

Spermy
04-12-05, 18:44
heh, and personally I thought my RP wasnt that good - I stuck to the letter, but there wasn't a lot of variety there. If I ever got called to the stand, I'd worked out a way to give more depth to the character - that you may have seen hints of. But yeah, it was great. I parrticuarly loved it when the conspiracy theorists started getting carried away, or when the pirate threatened me.

I had a great story lined up :D I really wish I had a shot at the seat :P You would have absoulutely pissed yourselves :D - The Cube has pride of place in GOGO forevermore - I'm taking a screenie n stuff. so if i lose it I can get a GM to spawn me one :P

Asurmen Spec Op
04-12-05, 19:07
I had a great story lined up :D I really wish I had a shot at the seat :P You would have absoulutely pissed yourselves :D - The Cube has pride of place in GOGO forevermore - I'm taking a screenie n stuff. so if i lose it I can get a GM to spawn me one :P
go watchn my movies I PMed you them

Bugs Gunny
04-12-05, 19:49
The whole thing was taking long enough allready, and i had to get down to the whole unveiling of what had taken place.
Actualy they whole ending of the plot was made up on the spot, as i didn't realy have much time to prepare etc.
But as usual the whole setting and the characters hell-demon created made the whole thing flow naturaly :-)