PDA

View Full Version : Neocron: Beyond Disappointing

nibbles
03-12-05, 23:06
So 1 year away from the game and i come back for the 14 day trial because tbh, in its day neocron was awesome. But KK have fucked so much shit up its not even worth logging in.

Firstly, the thing thats been pissing me off the most since comming back. What the hell is up with this faction stuff. Ok i can handle that killing NPCs doesn't give you symp but for the love of god you could have told people about it first. Now you got GMs going around saying stuff like "well the bad SL/symps your fault for killing the NPC" like omg.

And ok i can take the NPC not working right (smart idea to make him need positive symp with the side your joining :rolleyes: ). But why stop the GMs from changing your faction for you? The GM must have tried to help us for 3 hours but wouldn't change out faction because he was scared of getting bitch slapped by KK. You've got like 12 days to keep the old people that have come back, do you really think they're going to want to spend most of that trying to change faction so they can take part in the best bit of the game, OP fights?

And to all you people that say this helps with immersion and stops faction hopping and stuff. Your right, RP elements have really helped this game be a huge success :rolleyes:

Oh and OP fights, whose smart idea was it to let the owning clan GR into the underground, do you not have people to think these ideas through? Theres no point in having an OP, there should just be a hack term and an underground entrance, thats all you need. I remember back in the day when you defended the actual OP and not the bloody UG bit thingie.

And omg lolz reload times? Yes another brilliant idea, i can just see how this one went. "i know what the player base wants, pretty reload animations which slow down fights and annoy the fuck out of them" This change would be alright if everyone used guns, but they dont. Surely someone wouldve spotted that...

Thats all for now, even though theres more...

kthxbye

Oh and this isnt a quitting thread, im staying for the 14 days. Theres like a small chance they might see theyre cocking it all up.

Vampire222
03-12-05, 23:18
Totally right, why the hell did kk even change all those thing that made neocron great... noone asked to, kk please keep the players that re trying nc again, change shit back to how it used to be! Show u care about pvp oriented customers too! :mad:

Nidhogg
03-12-05, 23:21
Oh and this isnt a quitting thread, im staying for the 14 days. Theres like a small chance they might see theyre cocking it all up.
I don't care what it is. As someone who has previously been permanently banned from this forum you've lost any right to post here.

Thread closed.

N