PDA

View Full Version : [Terra] Shattered Star Exiles Recruiting!

Eckhart
03-12-05, 17:17
The Shattered Star Exiles (SSX) are now recruiting Fallen Angels runners on Terra!

We are currently primarily an op fighting assist clan, helping fellow Fallen Angels at op wars whenever needed!

We do have a no multi-clanning policy in existance, so be aware that if you apply you will be required to understand and accept that no alts can be a part of any other clan on the server.

Shout out on Faction chat if interested or send me a PM here on the forums and one of us will get back to you :)

Shattered Star Exiles Homepage (http://www.shatteredstar.org)

- Free your minds, or we'll free them for you! -

BlackDove
03-12-05, 17:20
Also don't forget, free drom sex whenever you feel like it.

Spermy
03-12-05, 17:24
Ahem.

As you can see we're a "spirited" bunch.

DarkPhoenix
03-12-05, 17:52
Once I get my tank the PP chip and my Rifle PE the chip I'll be back.

BlackDove
03-12-05, 17:58
It'll be good to see you around. Go to the forums and regg there, it's BASE CAMP! Hard to manage otherwise, we have 180ish people in SSX.

Links are in my sig.

Nubi was sniffing glue too much, forgot to put links in his starting advert post.

Eckhart
03-12-05, 18:02
It'll be good to see you around. Go to the forums and regg there, it's BASE CAMP! Hard to manage otherwise, we have 180ish people in SSX.

Links are in my sig.

Nubi was sniffing glue too much, forgot to put links in his starting advert post.
Think you're the one glue sniffing. Links are there :p

<.<
>.>

Spermy
03-12-05, 19:33
Share dammit!

*Sniff*

DarkPhoenix
03-12-05, 19:40
Done. I've even posted over there.

PS. What's up with HLP? Been down for quite a while. I'm missing it :(

BlackDove
03-12-05, 21:47
Moving servers. They got tired of Gamespy's fuckups so they're trying to find something better (and do a major upgrade in the process).

Let's just say it's been taking weeks so far. It should be back up soon-ish.

Oh and dear Anubis, your thoughts betray you. Especially your EDITS!

Last edited by Eckhart : Today at 17:02.

You can't hide from me. Glue is bad, mkay?

Cerbious
03-12-05, 22:11
nice to see old faces :)

BlackDove
03-12-05, 22:15
If you aren't doing much in terms of other clans (like nothing), you should come back to us.

You can't resist the free set of kitchen knives we have for the old people.

You just can't.

Eckhart
03-12-05, 22:23
Moving servers. They got tired of Gamespy's fuckups so they're trying to find something better (and do a major upgrade in the process).

Let's just say it's been taking weeks so far. It should be back up soon-ish.

Oh and dear Anubis, your thoughts betray you. Especially your EDITS!

You can't hide from me. Glue is bad, mkay?
Someone planted that edit! It wasn't me! Its a conspiracy!

And yeah, joining us/coming back to us is good :)

Asurmen Spec Op
03-12-05, 22:39
SSX is a good group of people, I was in it a while back.

Spermy
03-12-05, 22:41
Till we declared the sexing ban... That didn't really go down well with everyone... :angel:

DarkPhoenix
03-12-05, 23:49
Whats the easiest way to change from PP to FA? Need symp too (-26). Don't want to ruin my sl unless its completely necessary.

I heard there was a quest giver somewhere..

EDIT: I asked in HELP and one of the responses was that a GM had told him to reroll. Found that funny. :lol:

BlackDove
04-12-05, 00:01
Currently the whole situation seems to be bugged, so if you need to do things, it's actually fitting until they fix the mess they made with evol.

QuantumDelta
04-12-05, 13:47
Whats the easiest way to change from PP to FA? Need symp too (-26). Don't want to ruin my sl unless its completely necessary.

I heard there was a quest giver somewhere..

EDIT: I asked in HELP and one of the responses was that a GM had told him to reroll. Found that funny. :lol:
Old fashioned way was to go PP -> BT -> Kill Tangents -> FA.

Nice BT Epic too :P

And yea, imma exile ;)
Shame I wont be able to play due to connection problems over this fortnight...
/still gets to forum troll though!
Hope Nid didn't see that...

RogerRamjet
04-12-05, 18:25
Good to see you guys back.

Shame LAARD couldnt also make a return :(

Spermy
04-12-05, 19:08
Tangent Wooo?

Join us roger :p

DarkPhoenix
04-12-05, 19:18
Yay QD!!!

Too bad about your conn :(

Asurmen Spec Op
04-12-05, 20:03
Tangent Wooo?

Join us roger :p
Hes a fetish man

hegemonic
04-12-05, 21:02
Hello guys!! :)

Glad to see so many returning!

Hello to all our friends and enemies, we love you all! :)

SSX REBORN.

Assimilator
04-12-05, 21:27
Nice to see people back again (myself included). Now to see if I'll stay... :p

hegemonic
04-12-05, 21:35
Nice to see people back again (myself included). Now to see if I'll stay... :p
OH Assi, you'll stay, you know you will! :)

New members are encouraged as well!

RogerRamjet
05-12-05, 00:03
Im having a break from Terra atm, but i might consider :D

Spermy
05-12-05, 00:15
Hes a fetish man

Lucy! You got some splainin' to dooooooo!

BlackDove
05-12-05, 00:39
Im having a break from Terra atm, but i might consider :D

Read up on our website, the "about" and "why", and see if it's something for you.

Being in Fetish and ganking everyone, I doubt it, but I can be wrong heh.

The deal with us is that we don't have any leaders and people who tell you what to do. Once you're in, you're just like everyone else. Now, that may sound better than being commanded by some 12 year old, but the reality is that when you're equal with everyone else, you share the same responsibility for your actions and words just as much as everyone else, and we set the standard pretty high.

Everyone joining us should have that in mind.

Also, Nubi, it's true we are currently a "Clan that supports others at OP fights", but the idea is to do it on our own once we get enough people rolling and playing at the same time through a constant (7-8 should be enough for starters, must love being the underdog).

Might want to add that.

RogerRamjet
05-12-05, 01:04
The website in your sig doesnt work for some reason 8|

BlackDove
05-12-05, 01:13
:lol:

Thanks, sig was made a year ago, the link does re-route but it takes time. - Actually that other link was completely wrong, good spottage.

www.shatteredstar.org - I'll just swap the links out.

Spermy
05-12-05, 11:44
*cracks on with Photoshopping a new sig*

sl33py
05-12-05, 11:49
I'm waiting for my new computer to arrive, then I'll bumsexx0r all your asses .. *rawr*

Eckhart
05-12-05, 13:07
Also, Nubi, it's true we are currently a "Clan that supports others at OP fights", but the idea is to do it on our own once we get enough people rolling and playing at the same time through a constant (7-8 should be enough for starters, must love being the underdog).

Might want to add that.
True, will add it in a tick :)

EDIT - Can no longer edit my original post I'm afraid. I assume after a certain time you lose the ability to edit a post. Will have to stay as it is :(

Spermy
05-12-05, 14:59
I'm waiting for my new computer to arrive, then I'll bumsexx0r all your asses .. *rawr*

I find that.. Most sexual.

*Purrs*

Asurmen Spec Op
05-12-05, 15:15
I find that.. Most sexual.

*Purrs*
You never purred for me :'(

Spermy
05-12-05, 15:20
You never purred for me :'(

You never stayed long enough :p

*Purrs*

Did you waste me yesterday at MB? :lol:

Asurmen Spec Op
05-12-05, 15:25
You never stayed long enough :p

*Purrs*

Did you waste me yesterday at MB? :lol:
I wasnt at mb yesterday....

Spermy
05-12-05, 15:31
I wasnt at mb yesterday....

<.<

>.>

BlackDove
05-12-05, 16:34
Hmm... try not to spam the thread if possible, it's a good tool for recruiting insofar :p

Spermy
06-12-05, 00:46
I wonder if mebbe a mod would be able to clean this up a bit?

*Disguised a bump, hell yeah, i'm so cool.* :p

DarkPhoenix
06-12-05, 02:36
Anyone mind lending me 500k ot switch over... ? ;)

LTA
06-12-05, 12:58
If i move my tank, my ppu and my spy to fa can they join?

BlackDove
06-12-05, 16:58
Click on my banner.

Read the "About" and "Why" and if you think you can live up to it and agree with it, welcome aboard. After that you need to find people ingame to clan you.

Make sure to register on the forums and say hi, that way we can add you to the member list.

Spermy
06-12-05, 17:52
Still reorganising everything - but feel free to register, and say 'ello! :D Someone will get back to ya!

Click on my banner.

Hehehe Helloooo big boy... hows about we make like SCSI connections and... interface? :p

LTA
06-12-05, 18:38
i see pahyse on the zoneline sometimes, being the good ppu i am i give heals and shelters and buffs if the other side has a ppu, or if not just heal but i get attacked for it since one side dosent appreciate the other being healed yet dont complain when they are being healed.

Even more so if other side has a ppu, can guarentee they will attack me simply because they want some unfair ppu style ownage over the other side.

Spermy
06-12-05, 18:52
i see pahyse on the zoneline sometimes, being the good ppu i am i give heals and shelters and buffs if the other side has a ppu, or if not just heal but i get attacked for it since one side dosent appreciate the other being healed yet dont complain when they are being healed.

Even more so if other side has a ppu, can guarentee they will attack me simply because they want some unfair ppu style ownage over the other side.

:o Zoneline? Moi?

Hehehe :D

<--- Mr mischief.

LTA
06-12-05, 19:06
:o Zoneline? Moi?

Hehehe :D

<--- Mr mischief.

lol

A few assorted antis where with you at the time i was just standing about as i do at mb sometimes with angel and just randomly cure people

I am currently in the process of the bio and proto epics to get my tank back up to speed, gotta go merc with someone and get him a gat aswell to farm with.

Still got my Artifact 2 slot Cursed Soul from when i was a ronin..... cant remember who made it abr it wasnt Aces High for once lol

Spermy
06-12-05, 19:29
lol

A few assorted antis where with you at the time i was just standing about as i do at mb sometimes with angel and just randomly cure people

I am currently in the process of the bio and proto epics to get my tank back up to speed, gotta go merc with someone and get him a gat aswell to farm with.

Still got my Artifact 2 slot Cursed Soul from when i was a ronin..... cant remember who made it abr it wasnt Aces High for once lol

Then you saw the less than dignified death I suffered :P

Shit. >_<

Heh - someone whined on faction that two dudes had been killed, I get there - and there's loads =/ Was so dissapointed, I wanted to snipe him with my scoped STORM. :lol:

LTA
06-12-05, 19:40

Shit. >_<

Heh - someone whined on faction that two dudes had been killed, I get there - and there's loads =/ Was so dissapointed, I wanted to snipe him with my scoped STORM. :lol:

Secrets safe with me

for favours of course :cool:

Spermy
06-12-05, 19:51

Shit. >_<

Not really a secret :p - but hell yeah on the favours.

I'm a giver baby.

LTA
06-12-05, 19:54
Not really a secret :p - but hell yeah on the favours.

I'm a giver baby.

sounds all win :p

Give what i get :o

BlackDove
07-12-05, 14:09
So any thoughts on joining? :p

LTA
07-12-05, 14:32
So any thoughts on joining? :p

Yeah i signed up to your forums as Reeza.

I am currently running epics on my alt to get cash, need a move on, resistor and a speedy so i can go farm with my tank :p

My spy is pretty much sorted on his own, SA, First love same as my ppu ds etc, just a case of gettin money up to switch all 3 to Fallen Angels, think the only one who has to do the nig boy 500k is reeza so he might be a while :p

Edit - and your forum didnt email me a activation when it said it did lol

Spermy
07-12-05, 14:43
Yeah i signed up to your forums as Reeza.

I am currently running epics on my alt to get cash, need a move on, resistor and a speedy so i can go farm with my tank :p

My spy is pretty much sorted on his own, SA, First love same as my ppu ds etc, just a case of gettin money up to switch all 3 to Fallen Angels, think the only one who has to do the nig boy 500k is reeza so he might be a while :p

I know how you feel - I have an epic tank over on DRE i just reactivated. If everythings sorted later you could probably talk to one of us in TH and we'll hook you up.

Unfortunately the rollback has bollocksed the new rares appartment i've been setting up , so I'll be occupied with that. But drop me a PM anyhow, I'll be on phayse.

LTA
07-12-05, 14:44
I know how you feel - I have an epic tank over on DRE i just reactivated. If everythings sorted later you could probably talk to one of us in TH and we'll hook you up.

Unfortunately the rollback has bollocksed the new rares appartment i've been setting up , so I'll be occupied with that. But drop me a PM anyhow, I'll be on phayse.

Well i was avoiding the whole "Lend me money" thing lol

coz i know how annoying people are when they ask for money so i was running epics to save funds.... but as u may have seen on the player guide thread the crahn epic just went pete tong for me.

Spermy
07-12-05, 14:50
Well i was avoiding the whole "Lend me money" thing lol

coz i know how annoying people are when they ask for money so i was running epics to save funds.... but as u may have seen on the player guide thread the crahn epic just went pete tong for me.

Moneys money - It's replaceable.

I've shagged the acount sensless to the tune of a million just doing this rares appt up a bit. Not to mention 500K setting up characters - 300K on my monk and 150K on a new starter from another group within the SSX.

Money's nowt :D

LTA
07-12-05, 14:57
Moneys money - It's replaceable.

I've shagged the acount sensless to the tune of a million just doing this rares appt up a bit. Not to mention 500K setting up characters - 300K on my monk and 150K on a new starter from another group within the SSX.

Money's nowt :D

lol i will be about shortly so i will say hello with one char or another, currently got 2 accs lol but one wont be staying active just tied at the mo between which acc...

My main acc - 2 ppus, 1 almost capped tank, 1 10 dex of cap spy
or - Full capped Pe, APU, Tank and Spy

Spermy
07-12-05, 15:04
lol i will be about shortly so i will say hello with one char or another, currently got 2 accs lol but one wont be staying active just tied at the mo between which acc...

My main acc - 2 ppus, 1 almost capped tank, 1 10 dex of cap spy
or - Full capped Pe, APU, Tank and Spy

Which d'ya enjoy :p

I got 7 accounts alltogether on the 14 day trial - across them I have 5 characters I enjoy >_< need to make a decision about which ones to keep :P

LTA
07-12-05, 15:10
Think i will keep my first purely for the fact Reeza and Angel are both there, i played reeza since near retail start and angel since venus started so i am kinda attached to them.

Main thought was if the clan was gonna op alot if not then solo pe would be nice, but i reckon i will turn my spy into a near pe dissie spy or something anyway :p

Gonna trade for a speedy and sell somethings i think.
Having 2 near full equipped ppus is mental tho lol one for leveling i spose and one for ops less i lom to apu but monkacron is gettin on my tits so i think i will stick to tank for the large part... specially when i get farming.

Need to buy some pa aswell... and by the way if any of your clan need to abuse the cm FSM now would be the time because my ppu is 90 cm symp, i got a 90 Symp TT aswell and LTA is a 90 Symp bd .... so let me know if you want to stock anything before i change them out :p

BlackDove
07-12-05, 15:12
edit - and your forum didnt email me a activation when it said it did lol

Odd. It never makes problems, we've got 500ish members on the board. Try checking your junk mail, maybe it got lost in there?

Other than that, the only thing that could've happened is that you typed in the wrong e-mail or your e-mail provider takes a while to recieve stuff.

LTA
07-12-05, 15:16
Odd. It never makes problems, we've got 500ish members on the board. Try checking your junk mail, maybe it got lost in there?

Other than that, the only thing that could've happened is that you typed in the wrong e-mail or your e-mail provider takes a while to recieve stuff.

lol i have been doing even gone and checked my webmail, domain forwarders n stuff nothing wrong with it so its you :p
500 got lucky, i am that annoying 1% that has problems :D
Can you manually activate it, the email i gave was just a forward to my hotmail so dunno why it wont work.

BlackDove
07-12-05, 15:36
I can't do shit about it myself. I can get people to work on it later today though. Might want to register again with your actual e-mail acct instead of a fowarding adress.

Other than that, I guess you can wait, maybe it'll show up.

Spermy
07-12-05, 15:50
As for the characters - yeah - we'll be up and OP-ing pretty soonish I hope. I got an APU if you wanna play monk-o-cron :p and a hybrid.

Serious effort going into getting set up - and in my opinion it's about time the angels did some OP-ing.

PS speedie for the win.

Eckhart
07-12-05, 16:27
Can you manually activate it, the email i gave was just a forward to my hotmail so dunno why it wont work.
Done :)

BlackDove
07-12-05, 16:59
Ah our glue-sniffing monkey Anubis got it done.

Thank you Nubi.

*pets the monkey*

LTA
07-12-05, 17:28
As for the characters - yeah - we'll be up and OP-ing pretty soonish I hope. I got an APU if you wanna play monk-o-cron :p and a hybrid.

Serious effort going into getting set up - and in my opinion it's about time the angels did some OP-ing.

PS speedie for the win.

Yeah we can do some teamage, raise some funds, farm some techs, level peeps up :p

Yeah i wanna do a lot of op waring i miss it and despite the monk a cron of most op wars i still wanna go in with my tank etc :p

Put some FA on the map :D

and thanks for sorting my forum acc :)

Spermy
07-12-05, 17:49
Yeah we can do some teamage, raise some funds, farm some techs, level peeps up :p

Yeah i wanna do a lot of op waring i miss it and despite the monk a cron of most op wars i still wanna go in with my tank etc :p

Put some FA on the map :D

and thanks for sorting my forum acc :)

Last time i looked we were on the map like stink on shit - although exiles don't own any at the mo. That's gonna have to change.

BlackDove
07-12-05, 18:23
Get enough people and just try take em. We'll probably lose quite a bit at the start because it's a new team and all, but as we train more and more it should come to us :p

LTA
07-12-05, 19:08
Get enough people and just try take em. We'll probably lose quite a bit at the start because it's a new team and all, but as we train more and more it should come to us :p

I was trainning for 2 years.... it never came :p

Eckhart
07-12-05, 20:38
Pft, it'll come for us. Or else :p

BlackDove
08-12-05, 02:16
Win or lose, we play together and try to win. It'll be nice to win (which we used to IIRC, quite a bit when I was around), but to me, IMO, it'll be much more important to get together again.

LTA
08-12-05, 03:20
Win or lose, we play together and try to win. It'll be nice to win (which we used to IIRC, quite a bit when I was around), but to me, IMO, it'll be much more important to get together again.

When i used to proper op war... we werent the best of friends but that was more between our leader and yours i think than individual probs :p

Who'd have thought after being so long of hate i'd be joining you :p
But still good reps always serve well

LTA
08-12-05, 17:25
Right hardest one is done

Tank is over (Reeza) managed to equip him out with imps, need to do a bit of levelin sometime for 1 str and some con apart from that he pa'd, cs rearing to go..

Needs 1 cp for a Ravager, and i gonna try and pimp some speedy lol

Monk next then spy

Spermy
08-12-05, 17:27
Right hardest one is done

Tank is over (Reeza) managed to equip him out with imps, need to do a bit of levelin sometime for 1 str and some con apart from that he pa'd, cs rearing to go..

Needs 1 cp for a Ravager, and i gonna try and pimp some speedy lol

Monk next then spy

Rightio - I'll be on tonight - so I'll be in touch.

BlackDove
08-12-05, 21:05
When i used to proper op war... we werent the best of friends but that was more between our leader and yours i think than individual probs :p

Who'd have thought after being so long of hate i'd be joining you :p
But still good reps always serve well

I'm usually bad with names and my memory about NC is sort of fuzzy, but I don't think I ever remember "hating" anyone. I may have liked and disliked people, but most of the smack-talk was usually just negative conjecture (Like with sYn, etc.). We were just simply people on opposite sides with certain rules being made and broken.

LTA
08-12-05, 23:43
I'm usually bad with names and my memory about NC is sort of fuzzy, but I don't think I ever remember "hating" anyone. I may have liked and disliked people, but most of the smack-talk was usually just negative conjecture (Like with sYn, etc.). We were just simply people on opposite sides with certain rules being made and broken.

Yeah well its not like i'd call you a cunt if i met you in person just coz we were enemies lol... hmm actually.... :p

Nah i dont think you as a whole clan just individuals and conflicts of the higher opinion... me personally faught whoever NeoFrog or dusty would scream at us to fight lol.....they were the last proper op wars i had, the rest were as a apu/ppu combo with opti on pandore lol

BlackDove
09-12-05, 19:11
Be as it may, welcome aboard :p

hegemonic
10-12-05, 11:32
Welcome aboard LTA :)

LTA
10-12-05, 11:57
Thanks

:D

BlackDove
10-12-05, 18:57
Make sure to check the forums, they're pretty much our integral part.

hegemonic
27-12-05, 19:24
Recruiting is going well. We've got some quality players added.

As usual, OP Fighters are welcome and tradeskillers and rare-farmers are encouraged.

Visit http://www.shatteredstar.org to learn about us.

Yes, we do specialize in helping noobs :) Shout for us on FACTION ingame on TERRA if you're a Fallen Angel. If you're NOT a Fallen Angel, shout for us on HELP and we can help you change factions.

Hoping to see you ingame,
bigs

hegemonic
29-12-05, 23:44
Welcome to our newest member:
Shogun Assassin, good to have you aboard :)

BlackDove
31-12-05, 02:26
Oh look, the five star rating kicked in too.

Aren't we all just class? ;)

LOST
04-01-06, 20:39
Oh look, the five star rating kicked in too.

Aren't we all just class? ;)

yes...