PDA

View Full Version : All i ask for is this.

Civil_Unit
03-12-05, 13:25
I dont claim to be a smart man, but ya know its the little things that just bug me sometimes.

Neocron devs, i forward this question to you. is there a problem in the communication with the people modeling the vehicles, and the people balancing them? perhaps this is just a case where i dont see the full view that is being considered in the designing of these features.

I understand that some vehicals in the game have ridiculously high requirements, at the moment taking drugged up PE's or spys. at the very least a huge sacrifice in abilitys in order to either drive or gun the machines. I am okay with this.

What i dont understand is this, if your designing a vehicle that a weak combat class can only use, then make driving such vehicle a sacrifice to make that class weaker...what the hell is with the open cockpit?

what is the point of making it so these high level vehicals can be driven if the driver can be blown off the thing with a nail gun? it doesnt make any sence. A tank or PPU monk, yeah i can see that having an open cockpit and combat ability. sure they can fight but they can take a few hits and still make the damage worth it. a spy or stripped down PE, cant.

In future if any more vehicles are released, not matter if they are defective or useless or whatever. please think, when you model them. if they are going to be cool open cockpit speedsters, make em so the class that can use them can...if you do what a nerdy weak spy to drive it, then please...enclose the cockpit.

I know you probably have a plan to adjust or fix our trucks and bikes but untill that time, if you know...something is on the drawing board, please. just give it a closed cockpit if your going to force spy's to wreck their stats to drive it, or make it so the right class can enjoy in a small fashion for what its intended to be. :)

I will sacrifice 3 droms in your honor if you do.

Drake6k
03-12-05, 15:08
What? no.

I like riding around with the wind in my hair. It sounds like you probably got killed by a dragonfly or something o_O

Spermy
03-12-05, 15:13
I dont claim to be a smart man, but ya know its the little things that just bug me sometimes.

Neocron devs, i forward this question to you. is there a problem in the communication with the people modeling the vehicles, and the people balancing them? perhaps this is just a case where i dont see the full view that is being considered in the designing of these features.

I understand that some vehicals in the game have ridiculously high requirements, at the moment taking drugged up PE's or spys. at the very least a huge sacrifice in abilitys in order to either drive or gun the machines. I am okay with this.

What i dont understand is this, if your designing a vehicle that a weak combat class can only use, then make driving such vehicle a sacrifice to make that class weaker...what the hell is with the open cockpit?

what is the point of making it so these high level vehicals can be driven if the driver can be blown off the thing with a nail gun? it doesnt make any sence. A tank or PPU monk, yeah i can see that having an open cockpit and combat ability. sure they can fight but they can take a few hits and still make the damage worth it. a spy or stripped down PE, cant.

In future if any more vehicles are released, not matter if they are defective or useless or whatever. please think, when you model them. if they are going to be cool open cockpit speedsters, make em so the class that can use them can...if you do what a nerdy weak spy to drive it, then please...enclose the cockpit.

I know you probably have a plan to adjust or fix our trucks and bikes but untill that time, if you know...something is on the drawing board, please. just give it a closed cockpit if your going to force spy's to wreck their stats to drive it, or make it so the right class can enjoy in a small fashion for what its intended to be. :)

I will sacrifice 3 droms in your honor if you do.

Somewhat agree - although at the same time - artistic license.

50/50 on it - but in general it's a good idea :P