PDA

View Full Version : french think.

al capone
03-12-05, 04:18
i can see a lot of french people crie beacause we have our french forum deleted, but we can see all of international game use english only on they forum and internet site, KK have maked an effort for we have a french forum a long time and they have pay a dedicated team for that, but one day the french comunity have not maked a sufisent money to do that, i think on a comercial see we can agree that. KK want to make game for u can play but we need to make money for that too.
now my think is, i prefere to see KK give money to the new dev team for make our game the best, and not in some french admin comunity for 20 peoples. i'm playing on inglish game a lot of years ago and i think all people need to learn inglish for all we make in live, not only game but work too, and why not one day you can go in another stat and you can buy ur food in inglish ;)

======================
i've thinked to post in french too but, dont want now, plz, make the effort to learn, the knowledge is ur best weapon in live. and google is ur buddy :p

Je pensai poster en francais aussi, mais j'ai pas envi :p
faites l'effort d'apprendre, le savoire es la meilleur arme dans la vie.et google est votre ami :p

yoslo
03-12-05, 10:25
It will be necessary to learn, and that is not more badly. and I recall you that the English community is not responsible for the disappearance of our forum.

Opar
03-12-05, 10:46
Well, on behalf of the English community....

Welcome :D

yoslo
03-12-05, 11:16
Thank you I think that will not be obvious at the beginning to understand, but with time ... :D

And do not hesitate to correct us if one expresses that badly will help us ;)