PDA

View Full Version : damage totaly bugged PvM???

ZoVoS
03-12-05, 01:04
doing doy tunnels... noo damage atal no bullet paths no rockets no red beams... no damage

hp starts to drop madly... i zone up cast a heal eat a medi... im still getting out damaged on my heal and i have just zoned up with nothing around... throw up a psi sheild (my emergency mesure) my pool drains almost instantly im eating boosters heal is still running medikits until eventuyaly the damage outwieghs my hp and i die

in regence on my tank... meele shocker the mob boss only person there. take no dmage even though he hits me tons of times. then i take a little bit of damge.. i zone and im practicaly dead. have a HH put on me and im taking damage and the hh is only just compensating for it

in regence im meeleing the mobs taking about 20 damage from them, i get one to about half hp the other one to about 3/4 and then they doo 280 damage per slash for about 3 slashes killing me

figting 3 cyborg things =S i duno what they are. they were outside the doy tunnel at a different time just over hte mountain near the jonny 5's and warbots,
gather 3 of em together one beam 2 balls. they are hitting me doing very little damage i drag them all back to teh house. from doing minimal damage each they all start doing massive damage for no reason. i hide n heal poke my head up barrel em again they are doing practicaly no damage again even with direct hits. then all of a sudden damage goes crazie

i cant see any doy tunnel mobs (my leveling spot of choice) fireing at me although i can see all other mobs shoot me.

and ontop of all that i have to compensate for the hp bounce due to con being taken into account after the damage is applyed so i have no idea if im dieing for real because damage has just got intense or because my hp is about to bounce up

im i the only person getting this?

giga191
03-12-05, 01:11
i got this before the patch in ceres labs