PDA

View Full Version : Known Bug Thread

james_finn
02-12-05, 22:42
Ok Im fed up of people not knowing what bugs are still in game so Im making this:

[x] The Tiki Quest Still does not work (The scary Terrormaulers still dont drop the medkits!)

People add more bugs if you know them, and maybe KK could make an official Known bug thread ;)

-FN-
02-12-05, 22:58
I like this idea - this thread is more for the Community than the Devs, as opposed to the other one. Every little mundane bug isn't necessary, but broken quests, mobs, or items would be quite helpful.

/me hopes Nid supports it ;)

fschepper
02-12-05, 23:04
/me wants a bugtracker like in Fomk..

Nidhogg
02-12-05, 23:30
Just report them in-game. The reports go directly to the QA team and the devs.

N

Hell-demon
02-12-05, 23:48
Lip Bug and torso bug

a vendor in via rosso sector 3, the next vehicle shop, stands and types at an invisible keyboard.

Appartment bug in via rosso sector 2 is still around. Some appartment lifts the one you enter is not the same one you exit :confused:

Tank head hole. Affects most tank skins, male and female, if the player decides to go bald has a dent in the centre of their head.

Weapon models on player characters, some go through arms and other limbs.

Twisted arms when using implant tools and some weapons.

giga191
02-12-05, 23:50

N it's good to know KK read all my reports

Tratos
03-12-05, 00:46

N

However the rest of the community dont know its been sent and may get pissed at starting a quest as there was no where to look to see if it was fooked.

Or something like that.

james_finn
03-12-05, 04:19
Exactly 4 of us were doing the Tiki quest this afternoon hoping it had been fixed (we even all zoned out to respawn the terrormaulers) - yet still the drop doesnt work. That took around an hour with all the waiting to see if they would respawn.

I then posted a bug report, and waited on that character waiting for a reply to see if it was broken only to be told yes it is broken, please be patient.

The whole point of a thread for the community (Not for the devs) is so that we know what is broken and dont go and try to do the run!

- Delphi

Riddle
03-12-05, 04:32
My pet hate bug?

WHen i leave my rev i can't use the weapon or spell selected !
I have to deselct then reselect for it to work :rolleyes: