PDA

View Full Version : Apu or Blessed Hybrid?

onero S
02-12-05, 20:53
Ok, so I want to go hybrid with my monk, I have a nice con setup worked out, so all thats left is what to go, apu hybrid or blessed?

What are the pros and cons of each type, and what is a decent psi setup for each?

Dogface
02-12-05, 21:02
well, this is what ive heard. ive had no experience with monks at all. well i have experienced this too. while the dmg from a blessed hybrid isnt high, their heals are pretty damn good. so its just a matter of time before opponent dies. everyone knows defence is more important than offence (or they should ^^). so my vote shall be blessed =)

LiL T
02-12-05, 21:16
nvm...

CMaster
02-12-05, 21:42
APU Hybrid = more fun IMO, far higher damage output, can be a proper APU with PA3 and Psi Combat 3 for op wars. Slightly weaker than a PE defense wise, very buff reliant.

Blessed = pretty much unkillabe in most PvP situationsm can kill pretty much anyone or anything, if given long enough. Rather dull and low damage output though.

Transformer
02-12-05, 22:06
apu is by far most fun, but my setup is a secret!

RogerRamjet
02-12-05, 22:22
Go blessed. With the game in its current state with awful reload times youll be fine in pvp.

eprodigy
03-12-05, 03:00
if you have any sort of self-respect you wont enjoy blessed hybrid; good if you like winning and don't care about being better then anyone.

[PiN]Fluffy
03-12-05, 23:15
APU hybrids are fun becuse they can still be used in OPwars. Blessed is gay. If your gonna go blessd just cancel your account now becuase you are a homo.

Shia
04-12-05, 00:15
Fluffy'] Blessed is gay. If your gonna go blessd just cancel your account now becuase you are a homo.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

SorkZmok
04-12-05, 00:44
Blessed hybrids are for people with a small penis. Takes no skill to play a blessed hybrid.

Go apu. You're on the edge of being overpowered but it's fun to play. DS, psi core, psi attack 3, moveon. Runcast HL, freq cap db/s/blessed d, 320ish psi pool. Damn nice resists. Not to forget the capped TL 10 heal.

Not only more fun to play, you also level way faster. As soon as you can use holy enr halo, you're capped and rich in no time.

/edit
And you can opwar as fluffy says. With a psi 3 and pa 3 i cap freq on my HL and get somewhat above 600% on my hl. And i can still nibheal PPUs. :lol:

onero S
04-12-05, 05:16
cool, thanks for all the advice, what I am getting so far is that while ppu hybrids are more powerful, they are not as fun as apu hybrids and are less effective in op wars.

That being the case I am going apu hybrid, thanks for all the help guys

Koshinn
11-12-05, 19:47
Blessed hybrids are for people with a small penis. Takes no skill to play a blessed hybrid.

Go apu. You're on the edge of being overpowered but it's fun to play. DS, psi core, psi attack 3, moveon. Runcast HL, freq cap db/s/blessed d, 320ish psi pool. Damn nice resists. Not to forget the capped TL 10 heal.

Not only more fun to play, you also level way faster. As soon as you can use holy enr halo, you're capped and rich in no time.

/edit
And you can opwar as fluffy says. With a psi 3 and pa 3 i cap freq on my HL and get somewhat above 600% on my hl. And i can still nibheal PPUs. :lol:

If you use that setup, you'll have to drug to use PA3.

SorkZmok
12-12-05, 04:54
If you use that setup, you'll have to drug to use PA3.Well, drug to put it on, yeah. But after that, it'll keep itself on. And i don't opfight on that char anyway. Solo ftw.