PDA

View Full Version : Rifle/pistol/heavy reload times petition

Pages : [1] 2

Vampire222
02-12-05, 17:55
Dear ReaKKtor,

We, the undersigned think the new evolution update is great, one big downside of it we find to be the reloading times of regular weapons, which totally destroyed pvp as how we used to know and love it, and we'd much much rather see it back to the old way of reloading, please change this fast, and avoid people being unable to enjoy the game cause of this!

.Cyl0n
02-12-05, 17:58
Yep if it stays like this i wont be reactivating my pe / tank.

Sorry i dont want to chat while fighting o_O
I dont understand why you fixed it in the first place. I never saw anyone complaining about it or saying that its unfair / imba...

/e Also imo dont fix it like increasing the ammo clips. Thats just gonna unbalance it even more... and what we need is FAST fights without much breaks :p
Where you cant stop and chat to your opponent in the middle of the fight... like in other games :p

jini
02-12-05, 17:59
jini :(

BlackDove
02-12-05, 18:01
In corellation to monks this doesn't seem to work out well anyway.

Reload times need to be put to what they always were, although it'd be good if people couldn't exploit the reloading time to do other stuff.

Comie
02-12-05, 18:06
i like it the way it is, give you more feel and stuff... the only way it is broken is due to the effects of monks (both apu and ppu).

I also like how you cant do much else while reloading... sort monks out, keep the reload!

Bugs Gunny
02-12-05, 18:07
I am totaly against the silly reload, i've mentioned my reasons.
As long as it's in i'm gonna level up my apu some more, so i'll be able to do opwars, as pes are a total joke at them now.

RogerRamjet
02-12-05, 18:15
Signed

Sir Roger Ramjet Esquire OBE MBE and Honours.

Logan_storm_03
02-12-05, 18:28
/signed.

I didn't mind it at first, but after about 20mins of fighting it came aparrent that it was causing a large problem in pvp.

[TgR]KILLER
02-12-05, 18:35
/me signed..

i dun mind the reload time as such just the fact you can't do fuck else while reloading.. i'm used to reload then switch to hacktool / stealth / buff whatever.. whenever i put my weapon away i'm used to reloading.. but with the you can't do shit while reloading i got killed so many times already.

make it like any other game then.. like css i play to now.. when you reload but switch weapon while its reloading it doesn't reload.. that way you can still switch and don't get the upper hand on a instand reload.

Logan_storm_03
02-12-05, 18:37
^ that idea Killer will do me fine.

retr0n
02-12-05, 18:40
Well nowdays people don't just zonewhore, now people zone, empty a clip and
zone back to safezone where they reload... That shows it all tbh.

LiL T
02-12-05, 18:49
/signed

MkVenner
02-12-05, 18:56
/signed

Shia
02-12-05, 19:46
/signed

Dave_ThePe
02-12-05, 20:14
/signed

Really was this needed or called for?

BlackDove
02-12-05, 20:16
Alternately you decrease monk damage over time and kill two bugs with one stone - ie monks cease to have the higher random cap for the spells and only average and lower are in use, while the rest of their "constant" damage spells are reduced a touch.

The rest of the classes live longer in a skirmish, while the monks don't suffer all too much from the rest of the classes with the continous fire. (PPU's exempt from this fix naturally, they need a whole other type of nerf)

Or something along those lines

Torq
02-12-05, 20:22
/signed

Digital-Talios
02-12-05, 20:34
/signed

Koshinn
02-12-05, 20:49
It's not that bad.

LiL T
02-12-05, 20:56
A lot of people are claiming its REALISTIC!!111 .. well has anyone ever used a real fucking assault rifle or pistol ? I have and it takes me 2.5 seconds to put a new mag of 5.56mm to an SA80 british army rifle and make ready, thats 1 fresh mag and 1 round ready in the chamber. Thats without rushing it, in combat I think I would do it within 1 second, now bigger weapons such as rocket launchers need time to prepare, so those I could agree with but not pistols and rifles and other primary weapons. :mad:

Seraphin[69]
02-12-05, 20:56
/signed

But the biggest pain is that you're STICKED to your weapon while reloading : can't heal, can't stealth, can't use 2nd weapon...

giga191
02-12-05, 20:57
lower the time needed to reload, and do so you can cancel the reload and change weapons

Koshinn
02-12-05, 21:18
Seriously, how many of you actually tried the reload, and how many are signing a petition on hearsay?

Drake6k
02-12-05, 21:20
New reload times are fine.

Suh Duke
02-12-05, 21:23
I don't agree with resetting it back to the old ways, but rather fix the only real issue left. Lowering the damage or changing the boosters monks use to destroy every other class. Ok thanks.

jj dynomite
02-12-05, 21:35
/signed

jesdfair
02-12-05, 21:37
/sign

This is ridiculous

Dade Murphey
02-12-05, 21:38
I like the new animations while loading and such...but it is too slow
maybe just a bit of a speed up, or have reloading speed some how relative to your weapon skill and/or weapon lore skill...dunno, but something needs to be done
/signed

Suh Duke
02-12-05, 21:39
/sign

This is rediculous

ridiculous* sir.

jesdfair
02-12-05, 21:39
i'm sorry, but my /sign still stands! :D

=REMUS=
02-12-05, 21:46
Well allot of people used the reload bug to slam a clip in quicker during combat, I know I did!

I agree with TgR's idea since the reload time ********** non drugging spys and un-capped pe's imo.

Zeninja
02-12-05, 21:51
takes me 2.5 seconds to put a new mag of 5.56mm to an SA80 british army rifle and make ready
I just tried in NC with two rifles, and it took me less than 6 seconds using a stopwatch between the last shot (before reloading) and the next mag first shot (after reloading is done).

Right, now about those 2.5 seconds, I'd like you to do the same while running like a rabbit with a guy scratching your face using a 30 centimeters handclaw... not to mention you probably omitted the time that you need to pickup the stuff from your belt/handbag/pocket before actually putting it into. But I will trust in you there to make a conclusion :

So by one the supposed ten seconds to reload (see bugs gunny thread) are LIES since you obviously need half that time IG to reload (and most of you should better test it themselves IG before trusting in rumours), and by two Lil T have shown us that the new reload time is pretty realistic according to the RL number she just gave to us :cool:

This is ridiculous
You mean, this petition ? For sure it is.

jesdfair
02-12-05, 21:53
No, I mean the times are rediculous. It takes something like 2 or 3 seconds for me to pull out a knife.

Logan_storm_03
02-12-05, 21:53
aye it probly does take 2.5 seconds to load a l85 in prone on a firing range, try that with chunky PA on with a run speed of omgwtf. :p

Transformer
02-12-05, 22:03
/signed

braydagner
02-12-05, 22:17
/signed

-The Man Himself

LiL T
02-12-05, 22:18
I just tried in NC with two rifles, and it took me less than 6 seconds using a stopwatch between the last shot (before reloading) and the next mag first shot (after reloading is done).

Right, now about those 2.5 seconds, I'd like you to do the same while running like a rabbit with a guy scratching your face using a 30 centimeters handclaw... not to mention you probably omitted the time that you need to pickup the stuff from your belt/handbag/pocket before actually putting it into. But I will trust in you there to make a conclusion :

So by one the supposed ten seconds to reload (see bugs gunny thread) are LIES since you obviously need half that time IG to reload (and most of you should better test it themselves IG before trusting in rumours), and by two Lil T have shown us that the new reload time is pretty realistic according to the RL number she just gave to us :cool:

It is simple you push the magazine inside the conveniently sized hole and it clicks, done finnished reloaded in 1 seconds and yes its pretty easy to do this running :rolleyes:

/edit yeah you need time to get stuff out of pocket or what ever but it really does not take that long.. and this is a game with PVP I enjoyed untill now. Its a game not RL its meant to be fun not frustrating

.Cyl0n
02-12-05, 22:39

Then it is only 6 secs .. so what? It feels like 10 secs imo and its more than enough to decide every even fight in favor of an apu. And stop comparing this game to RL O_o

Do you play an apu? Did you ever complain about it before or are you just happy with the changes now suddenly?

LiL T
02-12-05, 22:44
All the monk players are happy with it, thier happy they get free hits on people while thier running around like daft cunts waiting for reload to finnish...

Dogface
02-12-05, 22:52
All the monk players are happy with it, thier happy they get free hits on people while thier running around like daft cunts waiting for reload to finnish...

i laughed hard at that. i agree with the reload times being slow. seems melee is the only thing that can stand up to monks? or did they reduce the slash speed too?

also, melee weapons need some serious loving !! so much could be done with some of them :(

Zeninja
02-12-05, 22:55
Do you play an apu? Did you ever complain about it before or are you just happy with the changes now suddenly?
Well I've posted 10 times my opinion on the subject : "this modification unbalances things in the advantage of monks". Which doesn't mean that reload time need to be brought back to what it used to be before EVO, afaik. MONKS need a fix now, I even opened a thread at once suggesting to simply remove Psi Boosters, so I'm afraid you're not preaching at the right guy.

And I haven't played Apu for ages, because it's probably the less fun class to play in this game, except for people only taking pleasure from (easy) killing.

.Cyl0n
02-12-05, 23:00
Well I've posted 10 times my opinion on the subject : "this modification unbalances things in the advantage of monks". Which doesn't mean that reload time need to be brought back afaik. MONKS need a fix now, I even opened a thread at once suggesting to simply remove Psi Boosters, so I'm afraid you're not preaching at the right guy.

And I haven't played Apu for ages, because it's probably the less fun class to play in this game, except for people only looking for easy frags.

Yeah well sorry then i didnt see it. I dont agree with the monk-nerf solution tho. Its not just the fact that monks have such an advantage now. Its also that pvp got alot slower with it. NC always had fast pvp and i loved it for that... now playing a tank is more "turret-like" than ever before...

So why make monks slow too if you could just "unnerf" gun users and get the same balance?

If you want you can keep the good looking animations in... maybe they could stop once you start shooting or something so people that like to see it while pvm etc could see it while others who pvp can get back to what they are used to since 3-4 years...

LiL T
02-12-05, 23:01
Well I've posted 10 times my opinion on the subject : "this modification unbalances things in the advantage of monks". Which doesn't mean that reload time need to be brought back to what it used to be before EVO, afaik. MONKS need a fix now, I even opened a thread at once suggesting to simply remove Psi Boosters, so I'm afraid you're not preaching at the right guy.

And I haven't played Apu for ages, because it's probably the less fun class to play in this game, except for people only taking pleasure from (easy) killing.

So you'll be happy to play with this BS for 6 months when they finaly fix monks ? I know I won't be..

Zeninja
02-12-05, 23:03
So why make monks slow too if you could just "unnerf" gun users and get the same balance?
Because people didn't wait for EVO to complain about monks, did they ?

So you'll be happy to play with this BS for 6 months when they finaly fix monks ? I know I won't be..
I have no doubts that you'll be used to it in no time.

retr0n
02-12-05, 23:03
Everybody talking about realism needs a good spanking and a fist in the face.

Zeninja
02-12-05, 23:05
Everybody talking about realism needs a good spanking and a fist in the face.
Everyone talking about RL violence when they're reading different opinions probably needs a spanking too.

.Cyl0n
02-12-05, 23:07

Eeh? o_O:confused:

/e I guess i agree with lil t O_o

LiL T
02-12-05, 23:08

Er no I won't, I have tryed to get use it but once that APU had a go at me and almost killed me while I was reloading I stoped playing 10 mins later.

Zeninja
02-12-05, 23:13
Er no I won't, I have tryed to get use it but once that APU had a go at me and almost killed me while I was reloading I stoped playing 10 mins later.
That's the way I got killed too yesterday, though I'm a hc pe and I have access to stealth.

I think Zeltarg suggested a simple solution to this problem : KK could just fix it (without changing the reloading delays) so as you're still able to cancel the reloading when things are getting bad.

Maybe this is the problem for many people, especially hc tanks/pe

BlackDove
03-12-05, 00:20
The problem is simple here, and that is the damage dealt over time. It needs to either decrease for monks or increase for the rest of the classes.

Simple.

honour
03-12-05, 00:39
/signed

Finl
03-12-05, 00:41
/signed

Max Hireman
03-12-05, 00:42
/signed

ZoVoS
03-12-05, 00:45
i want it to stay in but monks have to actualy inject there psi boosters taking reload time into consideration also

making monks reload would nurf monks more than making people not reload ^_^ (if u get me)

Photcron
03-12-05, 00:53
//signed

"Pretty doesnt play"
--
Photcron / Winston Cross

vashtyphoon78
03-12-05, 00:56
/signed

i dont PvP much, but even PvM the new reload times are rediculas. it got me killed in the Darkmetal boss room last night.

Asurmen Spec Op
03-12-05, 02:16

Your a moron.

You SOMEHOW think that ANY non monk class can out dmg heals now?
YOUR STUPID

10second reload IS BULL FUCKING SHIT.

Simple
God
Its sooo simple

solling
03-12-05, 03:08
/signed i love everything new about tanks except the reload wich is way way way to slow plz make it as it was before ty

btw speed gatling looks SO sexy now

Necpock
03-12-05, 04:33
/signed

Bugs Gunny
03-12-05, 10:38
I decided to stop playing my reticle classes now.

KK gan go **** themselves while i'm gonna contribute to the hybrid problem soon. I'll laugh at all the reticlusers fumbling their ammo in as i shoot lightning from the sky.........

Lucius Drake
03-12-05, 10:53
/signed

LiL T
03-12-05, 11:06
Destroyed the only PE + SPY clan on terra it seems....

Torq
03-12-05, 11:10
i ma gonna make an apu hyb now..... even if they would boost the dmg of all fucking weapons, this would mean shit, as u need to HIT even more perfectly than before. There is no change for monks, but ALL player of other classes have to get even better???? Not the right way to get rid of the monk problem tbh..... *off to level his monk, the only playable class atm*

LiL T
03-12-05, 11:22
I just got to get my self a DS and about 17 PSI lvls on my monk, to be able to enjoy the game again...

kurai
03-12-05, 11:29
/signed

I won't bother rehashing all the old, *old* problems with monkehs compared to any other class - some are subtle, some are punch-in-the-face obvious - we all know them inside out.

KK seems to have a massive blindspot in this regard though.

This is just another weight on the already out of whack monkeh-vs-anyone else scale.

Torq
03-12-05, 11:30
FETISCH 2; no non-Hybs allowed!!!

Bugs Gunny
03-12-05, 12:48
Call to ALL FETISH members !!!

New clan : Apu and ppu hybrids, nothing else. Stay tuned for the faction.
If there was whining before about hybrids.. they ain't seen nothing yet.

Jagrfelm
03-12-05, 12:56
Yeah yeah

/signed

RogerRamjet
03-12-05, 13:13

HAHA,

Im lomming my PPU tonight ^^

Shenyu Reza
03-12-05, 13:16
/signed

Blausiegel
03-12-05, 13:17
/signed
Playing a tank is a pain in the ass now!

Koast
03-12-05, 13:20
First off sorry, didn't read any replies to this thread. (to drunk to do so.) But, I feel reload times are about the same. However, I haven't really gotten into high end PvP yet so I am not really sure how the reload times would effect such an event. Just my 2 cents don't hang me because of my opinions.

Koshinn
03-12-05, 13:24
The reload times aren't actually that bad... :rolleyes:

Koast
03-12-05, 13:27
The reload times aren't actually that bad... :rolleyes:

IMHO (In my humble opinion) I think peopel just take things way to seriously. C'mon it's just a game. You can't expect heaven from it... But, you can expect hell. If it's hell to you. You just have to deal with it. There is nothing you can do about it, except complain. However, what good would that really do? IMHO (In my humble opinion) people who cry about changes are the ones who usually ruin a game. Are you one of those people?

solling
03-12-05, 13:30
i thinl reload times are way to slow as well but really people are taking this a little to seriously im sure kk is listening and is gonna sort that out liek someone said it aint THAT bad

Koast
03-12-05, 13:54
i thinl reload times are way to slow as well but really people are taking this a little to seriously im sure kk is listening and is gonna sort that out liek someone said it aint THAT bad

I sort of think people want instant reload times. That's just my point of view though. All the carebears want nerfs, and all the "hardcore whiners" want to be uber. Which should a company subject to more often? Only time will tell.

jini
03-12-05, 14:00

signed
thats is maybe the solution tbh. it's hillarius if you can think of it... all this beautifull work in guns gfx .... Ill try level my pe in woc constructing

LiL T
03-12-05, 14:24

Turns out my monk will be able to go pro/anti/CM her symps are not too bad :)

paolo escobar
03-12-05, 15:00
Signed

Change reloads on balistic weapons back to the way they were.

Or you'll end up sleeping with the fishes.... capisci :lol:

Torq
03-12-05, 15:55
does anyone else need 5 slot holy enr barrel to cap his apu-hyb ?? I have just built 3 ....

SorkZmok
03-12-05, 16:35

If there was whining before about hybrids.. they ain't seen nothing yet.My APU hyb is capped and set but stuck in CA atm with fucked up faction symp.
Though all that faction shit isn't working i can transfer him where ever you want. I'd like to be in CA though, we could all drug up like mad and put on NCPD PAs. :lol:

RogerRamjet
03-12-05, 16:56
My APU hyb is capped and set but stuck in CA atm with fucked up faction symp.
Though all that faction shit isn't working i can transfer him where ever you want. I'd like to be in CA though, we could all drug up like mad and put on NCPD PAs. :lol:

Heh, you missed TXs hybrid :D

LiL T
03-12-05, 17:03
My APU hyb is capped and set but stuck in CA atm with fucked up faction symp.

My CA symp is fooked -65 =/ but my DRE/Next/TT are all at + 31 symp, busy lomming my monk going off base lvls from capped final setup. Its 82 Base PSI atm, i got myself a DS so i'm mostly sorted :P

Tikuto
03-12-05, 17:10
/Not Sign

Change the PSI Monkeys, tbh...

=REMUS=
03-12-05, 17:22

Do it!

.Cyl0n
03-12-05, 17:51
I sort of think people want instant reload times. That's just my point of view though. All the carebears want nerfs, and all the "hardcore whiners" want to be uber. Which should a company subject to more often? Only time will tell.

Seriously if youd read what people said you would see that all we want is that it gets back to prepatch status.
Noone said anything about instant reload times etc...

Also... sorry but if you say yourself that you havent got into endgame pvp yet then wait and see for yourself before judging and calling people "hardcore whiners".:rolleyes:

Bugs Gunny
03-12-05, 21:56
There was hardly any complaints when KK put reload times in at the start of NC2.

These new times however put ALL pvp and pvm out of ballance.

Tonight we'll discus faction.

Asurmen Spec Op
03-12-05, 22:03

Have fun with that.
I didn't join FETISH to be an elitist cunt, I joined FETISH to get away from the ever present monk whoring, and thats what Im going to stick to doing.

So, good luck with a monk clan, Ill quit NC before I join

Dogface
03-12-05, 22:42
Have fun with that.
I didn't join FETISH to be an elitist cunt, I joined FETISH to get away from the ever present monk whoring, and thats what Im going to stick to doing.

Fight the power ! or something..
i wonder what monks would say if they had to wait 5 seconds after every couple of spells before they could cast again?

who votes anti-monk launchers? for all commony used weapons !

.hack//sign
03-12-05, 22:45
/signed :(

Dargeshaad
03-12-05, 22:50
Have fun with that.

I am developer of KK. You will be assimilated. Resistance is futile. You will delete your tank/spy/pe and make a monk. If you attempt to intervene, we will destroy you.

Asurmen Spec Op
03-12-05, 22:55
I am developer of KK. You will be assimilated. Resistance is futile. You will delete your tank/spy/pe and make a monk. If you attempt to intervene, we will destroy you.
Parry.
Their atempts at that have and will failed.
Sorry folks, but Asurmen doesnt like Wizzards and Easy mode, so Youll never see me with a 2inch PPU penis in my ass.

Kazuya
03-12-05, 23:24
/signed
plz change put back as it was before or at least make it a bit faster.
this way duels are impossible to do and i love to duel

Terayon
04-12-05, 00:03

Already bought the loms.

I joined fetish to have fun and thats what ill continue doing.

Asurmen Spec Op
04-12-05, 00:25
Already bought the loms.

I joined fetish to have fun and thats what ill continue doing.

Fair enough, but when FETISH was made I made a resolution, Kill all monks, and Il stick to it love

Cerbious
04-12-05, 00:33
ill put my name to the petition, Think the update the tits but for reload time and the fact once u start reload u cant stop it. for example if u change ur mind to more pressing issuses like healing before u drop.

SorkZmok
04-12-05, 00:48
Have fun with that.

*cries*

Bugs Gunny
04-12-05, 01:30
Nothing in the FETISH clan will change.
It will remain there, and will go back to full force when KK decides to fix this.

Untill then, let's show KK how totaly fucked up hybrids realy are.

Asurmen Spec Op
04-12-05, 01:43
Nothing in the FETISH clan will change.
It will remain there, and will go back to full force when KK decides to fix this.

and you can have fun doing that.
Im not saying anything bad about FETISH.
But I have a code of morals in NC
and wont stoop as low as to make an easy mode charecter.

Bugs Gunny
04-12-05, 10:19
It's not to go easy mode, it's to show KK that they have to fix this shit.
All it needs now is for the forums to fill up with cries about unballanced pvp and how hilariously silly monks and hybrids are now.

I just know they'd enjoy that, with the money they're putting into marketing.

wargolem
04-12-05, 16:21
All that the extra reload time does is make monks proportionally stronger...... Tanks pe and spy dps is all reduced and apu remains the same. This makes monks proportionally stronger......

Asurmen Spec Op
04-12-05, 16:58
It's not to go easy mode, it's to show KK that they have to fix this shit.
All it needs now is for the forums to fill up with cries about unballanced pvp and how hilariously silly monks and hybrids are now.

I just know they'd enjoy that, with the money they're putting into marketing.
KK knows full well how imbalanced they are.

jini
04-12-05, 17:14
All that the extra reload time does is make monks proportionally stronger...... Tanks pe and spy dps is all reduced and apu remains the same. This makes monks proportionally stronger......
It's not just monks however.
It's also melee tanks as well...:(:(:(
And droners ..... :(:(:(

If you can think about it, all the above share a common pool of features. No reticle for easy aim, the 2 of them can access very strong parashockers, and all 3 can have poison for free :(:(:(

So please lets not forget those classes as well.

RogerRamjet
04-12-05, 18:18
KK knows full well how imbalanced they are.

Remove Monk PA, or the gaya glove.

Either way the majority of monks will be hit hard.

Asurmen Spec Op
04-12-05, 18:19
Remove Monk PA, or the gaya glove.

Either way the majority of monks will be hit hard.
Nooo :(
I like the glove

wait!
Idea!
instead of nerfing monks to the rest of us
lets buff us to the monks level!

kurai
04-12-05, 18:25
wait!
Idea!
lets buff us to the monks level!Yeah !

Then KK can beef up the mobs to compensate !

Then KK can beef up the PPUs to cope with the harder mobs !

Then ...

Oh ... wait ... I'm getting this terrible feeling of deja vu right now ...

:p

Asurmen Spec Op
04-12-05, 18:27
Yeah !

Then KK can beef up the mobs to compensate !

Then KK can beef up the PPUs to cope with the harder mobs !

Then ...

Oh ... wait ... I'm getting this terrible feeling of deja vu right now ...

:p

:/ buff mobs and not PPUs
People deserve to die with PPUs in mob hunting.

YOUR NOT GOD
I am

RogerRamjet
04-12-05, 18:29
Nooo :(
I like the glove

wait!
Idea!
lets buff us to the monks level!

In my opinion the glove shouldnt be in game anyway, monks in NC1 functioned perfectly without it, and were still bordering on overpowered by the end (by bordering i mean they were overpowered, but the fact not many people whored them, and the spirit mod, eased this a little).

The glove would have made PEs better in NC2 for sure, if the weapon formulas werent ridiculous.

kurai
04-12-05, 18:32
YOUR NOT GOD
Nice to see the support for good grammar in action, by the way :p :D

Asurmen Spec Op
04-12-05, 18:35
Nice to see the support for good grammar in action, by the way :p :D
fuck >.<

retr0n
04-12-05, 19:24
fuck >.<

Wouldn't it be easier to just remove the sig.? :lol:

Asurmen Spec Op
04-12-05, 19:25
Wouldn't it be easier to just remove the sig.? :lol:
No, it would be easier to edit my post and say "wtf you talking about"

dont make me start commenting on all the grammar mistakes I see!
plus the way Im typing right now makes for lots of mistakes.

Bugs Gunny
04-12-05, 19:47
In my opinion KK did the most idiotic thing ever with the reload times.
They opened pandoras box now with monk imballance.
If they want to fix this the fast way, they should restore the reloads to prepatch and then the comunity can still be hushed again.
If they realty want to keep it in, they have to completely reballance mobs, monks, melee tanks, drones, etc.....
When they decide to go with the second option i'll just find myself another game to play while they screw about for 6 months and make a lot of people quit.

I realy enjoy their timing with this whole deal. People return to neocron and what do they see? Another improvement in monk-o-cron.
Do they realy think this will make people stay? Of all the people i know from nc1 that came to check it out, not too many are happy with what they saw.

And the funniest thing about the whole deal is they can't even put out an official response to the whole reload thing. Most likely they are discussing the whole matter and contemplating on how many people will quit or not return when they keep their beloved reload time in.

Zeninja
04-12-05, 20:13
« Do what I say, not what I do »

This is just too easy, and it's a real shame complaining about other people's behaviour while writing such things.

Tostino
04-12-05, 23:37
Ok well I just got back from a 10 day cruise, to see this... What the fuck did you do this for.

Koshinn
04-12-05, 23:39
Ok well I just got back from a 10 day cruise, to see this... What the fuck did you do this for.

Get on AiM.

Shakey The Pimp
06-12-05, 13:54
Signed! Its really annoying that I've got 3 gun using characters and now ive got all these nice new gfx but this stupid reload time tbh I could live with it as long i can switch to spells and stealth cus it makes pvp & pvm annoying as hell with anything but monks :(

ZoVoS
06-12-05, 14:34
ARGH just pull a matrix

carry 9 guns and u never need to reload (until all 9 are out of ammo i supose but then u can just drag ammo in em which is faster than reloading)

Hunt0r
06-12-05, 14:37
i want it to stay in but monks have to actualy inject there psi boosters taking reload time into consideration also
(if u get me)

This sounds like a simple solution to the problem to me. Personaly i have'nt tryed pvp since Evo came out. But i dont mind the reload times. however the switch problem during reload should be changed to something like cs. you switch weapon but dont reload.

this is my 2 cents worth on this subject..

Castr0
06-12-05, 18:07
/signed

ROZZER187
06-12-05, 18:15
/signed

Galileo
06-12-05, 18:41
Signed.

Is it the longer reload animation thats at fault here, or was this deliberate?

giga191
06-12-05, 18:41
No, it would be easier to edit my post and say "wtf you talking about"

dont make me start commenting on all the grammar mistakes I see! feel free to comment on all the grammar of the people with the same sig as you...

xyl_az
06-12-05, 19:38
signed

i sincerely doubt anything will change though (knowing KK priorities) - and such nerf will have tremendous effects on the gameplay in a long run, as no one except a sniper spy maybe will ever get a chance against a monk in a fight. So *everyone* will soon have a monk because the difference is simply too big for anyone to be able to counter it - its only a matter of time i'm afraid. People will convert or die (leave the game) - thats the evolution...

Digital-Talios
06-12-05, 20:45
Man I hate monks and loved the Tank, PE, Spy variety. But now with the reload times I feel I am down to droners or melee. Gah or the evil monks that I have come to hate over the years :mad:

xyl_az
06-12-05, 21:26
Man I hate monks and loved the Tank, PE, Spy variety. But now with the reload times I feel I am down to droners or melee. Gah or the evil monks that I have come to hate over the years :mad:

ohh i forgot about droners and melees ...and i just have remembered i have one capped droner :)

Digital-Talios
06-12-05, 22:22
But why should I only choose from melee, monk, or droner to be a viable option in pvp or op wars. Dang it I just about capped my pistol PE too :mad: :o :mad:

Vampire222
08-12-05, 19:58
exactly, this sucks currently.

Toxen
10-12-05, 14:04
/signed

Foo
10-12-05, 16:31
Has there been any word on this issue at all from devs/mods etc ? , cause serious i know a awfull lot of ppl (not the 14day freebies) that if this issue isnt resolved they will quit and quiet frankly , so will i . Its so unbalanced the game its unreal be it pvp or pve wise , i used to be able to drop a wb much faster then my monk could on my spy , but now ......by the time i have reloaded after my 1st clip the monk has praticly ripped that wb a new assshole.

btw /signed for sure, Sort it out KK , a very large player base will be gone if with next patch nothing is done.

Bugs Gunny
10-12-05, 16:59
5 of my buddies allready quit because of it.

ZeGe
10-12-05, 17:04
fetish is dying?
could understand it. a clan which only consist of aim/reload chars shouldnt survive in this monk promotional game :( ...

Dargeshaad
10-12-05, 17:05
I won't be subscribing after the free period either, no point in paying to play a game ruled by medieval wizard and what not. It's clear KK has no intentions of changing the reload issue or even monks in general.

5 days left......tich toch

Foo
10-12-05, 17:06
fetish is dying?
could understand it. a clan which only consist of aim/reload chars shouldnt survive in this monk promotional game :( ...

dont u mean CANT :( , my acc runs out in about a month , if nothing is done will be the last time i play it for sure.

LiL T
10-12-05, 17:17
Still not much responce from KK, so I think its here to stay and that means I won't be reactivating my account.

ZeGe
10-12-05, 17:17
is not meant to be surviving ;) .
grammar ... bah ...

RogerRamjet
10-12-05, 18:01
I think KKs respone will be like things theyve done in the past. The community moan about it for about a month (melee being boosted, poison being boosted) then adapt to it.

However, this change is unadaptable. Monks, alreayd being overpowered, now have clear reign over pvp, solo or otherwise.

I know KK sometimes listen to the community, sometimes dont, but on this issue
they must otherwise the game will decline.

ZeGe
10-12-05, 18:04
you mean, the decline will keep on...

Asurmen Spec Op
10-12-05, 18:31
fetish is dying?
FETISH is not just a clan
FETISH is a life style
FETISH will never die

.Cyl0n
10-12-05, 18:48
KK at least say what you want to do :mad:

Asurmen Spec Op
10-12-05, 18:51
KK at least say what you want to do :mad:
If Nidhogg doesnt say SOMETHING by the end of the weekend Im leaving.

Nidhogg
10-12-05, 18:53
Evenin'.

Seriously, I don't have the answer to your question so there's not really a lot I can say. I'll try and get something for you on Monday.

N

Asurmen Spec Op
10-12-05, 18:55
Evenin'.

Seriously, I don't have the answer to your question so there's not really a lot I can say. I'll try and get something for you on Monday.

N
And thats all I asked for you to say :angel:

Bugs Gunny
10-12-05, 19:08
FETISH won't die, in fact we're gonna recruit some new members next week.

Clobber
10-12-05, 19:28
I thought you put your account on ebay bugs.

Asurmen Spec Op
10-12-05, 19:56
I thought you put your account on ebay bugs.
for an outragously high price :)

SorkZmok
10-12-05, 20:24
FETISH won't die, in fact we're gonna recruit some new members next week.For some time i was scared, being the only one ever on his fetish guy when everyone else was playing/leveling teh apu hybrids. :)

In the meantime i got a lot better with my exec since slasher is now taking more time to reload than to empty a clip. o_O

Even better than i was with my slasher i think. ;)

Asurmen Spec Op
10-12-05, 20:25
For some time i was scared, being the only one ever on his fetish guy when everyone else was playing/leveling teh apu hybrids. :)

In the meantime i got a lot better with my exec since slasher is now taking more time to reload than to empty a clip. o_O

Even better than i was with my slasher i think. ;)
Awsome kid!
Ill be back once I get home, monday ish

Nidhogg
10-12-05, 21:03
Asurmen, you're not going to make me pull you up over your signature again are you? o_O

N

RogerRamjet
10-12-05, 21:06
Thats fighting talk where i come from :p

Hazuki
10-12-05, 23:38
/signed

Asurmen Spec Op
10-12-05, 23:39
Asurmen, you're not going to make me pull you up over your signature again are you? o_O

N
Will you use lube this time?:eek:

Clive tombstone
10-12-05, 23:55
Ive got some mixed feelings about how weapons are treated right now for reloads. Being a HC guy myself, I see how the reload times act more realistic, And I appreciate that. Im the kinda person who likes something thats a bit more believable. And honestly, trying to do 2 or three things at once like reloading, hacking, and stealthing in a 4-5 second span seems just stupid, sorry to offend anyone.

But I will aggree. Monks have a huge advantage now with this reload thing going here. ONE such idea to interduce to monks COULD be something along the lines of "concentration" thinking along the lines that after a certain ammount of concecutive uses of the spell or spells, the user could start to slow down in cast time or would get "head aches" (not the kind the wierd boyz get in WH40k, but something a little less "leathal)

though, I will agree with the pistol comment about how someone can reload a clip in about 2-3 seconds for a pistol, rifles and above still take time to reload.

Ill post more, im still a little scatter brained at the minute.

(edit) sorry for my horrible spelling, 3 hours of sleep and 21 hours of finals will do that to yeh :lol:

Nananine
10-12-05, 23:57
Ain't signing. As a heavy, the length of time of reload hasn't changed a tic.

The problem is switching weapons while reloading. Honestly, just make it like last time, only put the ammo in the gun AFTER the animation is done rather than before.

Tarn
11-12-05, 01:00
/sign

.Cyl0n
11-12-05, 02:45
Ain't signing. As a heavy, the length of time of reload hasn't changed a tic.

erm.. o_O

onero S
11-12-05, 02:54
Ive got some mixed feelings about how weapons are treated right now for reloads. Being a HC guy myself, I see how the reload times act more realistic, And I appreciate that. Im the kinda person who likes something thats a bit more believable. And honestly, trying to do 2 or three things at once like reloading, hacking, and stealthing in a 4-5 second span seems just stupid, sorry to offend anyone.

But I will aggree. Monks have a huge advantage now with this reload thing going here. ONE such idea to interduce to monks COULD be something along the lines of "concentration" thinking along the lines that after a certain ammount of concecutive uses of the spell or spells, the user could start to slow down in cast time or would get "head aches" (not the kind the wierd boyz get in WH40k, but something a little less "leathal)

though, I will agree with the pistol comment about how someone can reload a clip in about 2-3 seconds for a pistol, rifles and above still take time to reload.

Ill post more, im still a little scatter brained at the minute.

(edit) sorry for my horrible spelling, 3 hours of sleep and 21 hours of finals will do that to yeh :lol:

monks do slow down, even chaining boosters, if you spam hl, you can't keep it at 105 a min

Nananine
11-12-05, 05:41
erm.. o_O

It really hasn't. Old weaps had really really crappy animations stretched over a long period of time... almost exactly as long as our current fancy animations.

jini
11-12-05, 11:32
Evenin'.

N
Even though this thread's main topic is about petition for changing the reloading routines, mine's was about requesting a firm position on this case from Reakktor...
Even though I was one of the first to sign this petition and be done with it, and ask Reakktor's opinion some 10 hours before your reply which I quote...
You still chosed to close my thread as irrelevant and reply in this one.
Let's just say it's all ok so far with a big question mark on my side,

I will also accept the fact that you Claim after 10 days of evo2.1 that you don't know... just because I'm waiting from reakktor to say where things are going with this. I'm very curious

ZardOf
11-12-05, 11:53
/ signed . its rediculous. even when leveling theres like a gap just staring at the mob saying. yeah wait a sec love. need to look like a shithead while i reload :mad:

.Cyl0n
12-12-05, 12:59
/bump

todays the day. Im really curious on what KK will say

retr0n
12-12-05, 13:01
/bump

todays the day. Im really curious on what KK will say

Same.
I hope they do say something, they can't keep ignoring stuff forever.

mulle
12-12-05, 13:05
Same.
I hope they do say something, they can't keep ignoring stuff forever.
Uhm....PPUs?

Spermy
12-12-05, 13:55
Uhm?

I believe the word from Nid was he'd try to get something.

The only thing pertaining to reloads i'd like to see worked on is the problem i get with an autoreload when my stamina hits 0, drain from firing should maybe be lessened? or have it removed entirely. Just want to know who else can't finish a PvP session because the tank reloads at the crucial point.

Tanks Can't run, fire and take damage for any period of time. When you reload, you're just a slower target, that will still lose stamina from trying to dance. Catch 22.

Bugs Gunny
12-12-05, 14:12
FETISH lost yet another member due to reload last night.
The other guys don't even log their spies and pes anymore.

Yep, this game is realy becomming monc-o-cron fast.

All a marketing scheme to get players from WOW to come over?

Mr Kot
12-12-05, 14:16
Ok, i'm gonna ruffle a few feathers here.

Before i get flamed to within an inch of my life, i DO play a reloading weapon class (pistol PE). I don't play my monk that often nowadays.

I learned to adapt to the situation. You know how you're all supposed to keep an eye one those numbers in the lower right of your screen during a fight? Yes, your health, stamina and PSI. Well, if your biggest concern is not being able to heal mid fight - and some have said that ability is a little silly anyway - then all you have to do is keep your eye on another number; your remaining ammo. Really want to heal during a reload? Switch to heal when your ammo is down to 2 (or whatever your smallest unit shot size is), cast heal, then switch back to fire again and reload WHILE THE HEAL IS WORKING ON YOU. Simple.

As for those who complain about not being able to stealth quickly enough, well who likes a stealth whore? Yes, i know pots and kettles and all that; i love my stealth, but i do find it frustrating when i get a PE / spy to low health then *poof* he's gone. Want to stealth? Simply time it better or use it earlier. Does dragging fresh ammo onto your gun work in stealth? Never tried, but it's a suggestion.

Guys and gals, this is EVOLUTION 2.1 For millennia, mankind has evolved by adapting to their changing surroundings. This is just another little change we have to evolve to adapt to. Just look at the time when PEs lost their stealth altogether. We scraped by somehow.

The only thing pertaining to reloads i'd like to see worked on is the problem i get with an autoreload when my stamina hits 0Lowtech pistol / rifle / cannon users suffer the high / higher / highest stamina drain of any class during fire. That is not new. Like i have said above, its just another meter you have to keep an eye on, and the best PvPers who specialise in these weapons just carry stam boosters in their quickbelt and make sure they never reload due to stamina drain during a fight. Again, just watch that ammo clip and heal when it's at 4.

For the record,
/not signed
*runs*

retr0n
12-12-05, 15:21
Guys and gals, this is EVOLUTION 2.1 For millennia, mankind has evolved by adapting to their changing surroundings.

Yes, and apparently lost the ability to stop reloading a weapon once begun.

Scaramanga
12-12-05, 15:26
/sign

sultana
12-12-05, 16:41
@Mr Kot, you still have to bring into consideration that it nerfs all reticle users and boost the monks.

jini
12-12-05, 16:43
Ok, i'm gonna ruffle a few feathers here.

Before i get flamed to within an inch of my life, i DO play a reloading weapon class (pistol PE). I don't play my monk that often nowadays.

I learned to adapt to the situation. You know how you're all supposed to keep an eye one those numbers in the lower right of your screen during a fight? Yes, your health, stamina and PSI. Well, if your biggest concern is not being able to heal mid fight - and some have said that ability is a little silly anyway - then all you have to do is keep your eye on another number; your remaining ammo. Really want to heal during a reload? Switch to heal when your ammo is down to 2 (or whatever your smallest unit shot size is), cast heal, then switch back to fire again and reload WHILE THE HEAL IS WORKING ON YOU. Simple.
Is this solution to your liking? I wonder. Have you checked all ballance issues that apply here? Even if you did, is it nice to watch aamo counter drop for you at the same time while trying to aim? it helps gameplay?
I think not.
Allow me to illuminate yet another side to this story: lets take as an example guns that fire lots of ammo burst and have small ammo clips, like the FL/CS, which are (for me) the most skilled weapons ingame atm. for these guns you need a new ammo clip every 5 shots fired. Then its a reload procedure of another 5-6 secs right? right.
what you claim you doing is : you take this 5 shots gun, turn it into a 4shot (means a reduction of20% !!!!) then apply heal or whatever, then reload for 6 secs (means yet another 25% or what? of a reduction !!!) and you are happy with it? and you dont sign???

Nananine
12-12-05, 16:44
Say, that would be quite a fix... Increase magazine capacity by alot. Maybe double.

jini
12-12-05, 16:47
Say, that would be quite a fix... Increase magazine capacity by alot. Maybe double.
if you increase those magazines its bye bye for monks... Bugs already said it colourfully: they opened the pandora's box and they cant accept that simple fact

sultana
12-12-05, 16:49
Not really, there'd be more issues arising from that, and it still wouldn't really fix the core of the problem. That is, monks got boosted. Larger clip sizes means someone with a capped slasher could most likely kill someone in one clip. Same goes for CS to a certain extent. Weapons that are meant to have a comparitively smaller clip size because they are more powerful.

jini
12-12-05, 16:53
it's not a fix, simply because this thing, leaves you exposed fo those 5-6 secs of time. A lot can be done during this time. Some can remember some patches ago ppus could rezz in 6secs. this thing leaves PEs and Spies in the dust while boosts monks/melees/droners accordingly

turbineS-line
12-12-05, 17:52
imho, the only reason why the reload time was upped was because the animations were longer than expected. The people working on the animations probably made them too long or something and KK went "ok lol its ok we'll just time the reload to the animation and everything will b OKK (lol two k)" I can not honestly think that they did this on purpose. If they want to speed up the reload time, they're going to unsync every animation of evo, and they're going to look completely shit, and that's bad for business. We're screwed.

Next year we'll have "EVOLUTION 2.2, RELOAD!"

tbh2, the reload time was fine. Everything was working well since evo. Enjoy your cutey animations, reloaders, I'm rolling a monk until EVO RELOAD comes out. ;) See you all later. Been pked too many times on my tank to possibly stand it any longer. The outcome of all of this is that monk-o-cron will be reborn!

Nananine
12-12-05, 17:53
Not really, there'd be more issues arising from that, and it still wouldn't really fix the core of the problem. That is, monks got boosted. Larger clip sizes means someone with a capped slasher could most likely kill someone in one clip. Same goes for CS to a certain extent. Weapons that are meant to have a comparitively smaller clip size because they are more powerful.

That's true, but you have to admit... Who's heard of a gatling gun that could do 4 shot bursts only 5 times a chain?

retr0n
12-12-05, 18:28
So no statement today it seems. Would atleast be nice to inform us, you said you
would try to get info, if you couldn't that's ok, but please don't leave us hanging
in the air.

A simple "Sorry guys, no news yet." will suffice.

(directed @ Nid)

Spermy
12-12-05, 18:31
That's true, but you have to admit... Who's heard of a gatling gun that could do 4 shot bursts only 5 times a chain?

You get a good long burst from a gatling - my speedie (Wub wub!) gives consistent 45's against grimmies for 48 shots over around about 6 or 7 seconds.

45*48 = 2160 a clip against a /120 - make that a third of the damage IIRC = 720

Factor resists against the pierce (Pretty sure it's pierce - doesnt matter anyway.) still leaves you a good chunky 3/400 a clip. And that's unmodded.

Take note that the math is horribly skewed by comparing it against a grimmy! But it gives a good indication.

Giving it a bigger clip would mean the same thing as giving a dissy or a slasher a ****************** clip - trouble :p

Vampire222
12-12-05, 19:40
So, did Nidhogg find out anything? 8|

Vae Victis
12-12-05, 19:42
jini :(a very constructive post indeed o_O

scarshapedstar
12-12-05, 20:42
Giving it a bigger clip would mean the same thing as giving a dissy or a slasher a ****************** clip - trouble :p

DEAD honky / Slasher stole my bike (tie)

jini
12-12-05, 21:04
[ edited ]

Vae Victis
12-12-05, 22:32
[ edited ]

Nidhogg
12-12-05, 23:02
Sorry guys, today's been a bit mad for me and I've not been able to follow up the reload issue as yet (I've sent a message on but it's a bit late now). It's right at the top of my short-term priority list though.

Right, now to edit this thread...

N

Asurmen Spec Op
12-12-05, 23:58
Sorry guys, today's been a bit mad for me and I've not been able to follow up the reload issue as yet (I've sent a message on but it's a bit late now). It's right at the top of my short-term priority list though.

Right, now to edit this thread...

N
Nidd this has a bit more important effect then "short term"
Youve got a massive ammount of your PAYING customers threatining to quit, Id take this extremely seriously if I were you nid, they arent joking around

Nidhogg
13-12-05, 00:09
It's short term if it get looks at quickly. Would you rather I put it in my long-term category along with Player Shops?

N

Digital-Talios
13-12-05, 00:12
Wow to acutally have the reload times back!

p.s. it might be a GOOD idea to fix this before the free time ends for the peeps visiting. If they knew it was fixed while they were still in game then they would know that KK isnt dinking with them to pay for a month just to see what happens ;)

Nidhogg
13-12-05, 00:19
I'm not giving any promises here. I'm just making sure that your feedback reaches the right people.

N

extant
13-12-05, 00:22
/signed

i liked it better when you could mouse wheel it after a shot..that and if your gun runs out of ammo it still sits for a couple seconds while it 'trys' to reload itself before you can do anything and sometimes it gets bugged as to you need to press the keyboard to change the slots instead of mousewheel.

Marx
13-12-05, 00:34
At first I liked it.

Now - not so much. I'm curious as to why it was changed in the first place.

giga191
13-12-05, 00:52
Nidd this has a bit more important effect then "short term"
Youve got a massive ammount of your PAYING customers threatining to quit, Id take this extremely seriously if I were you nid, they arent joking around technically there are no paying customers right now ;)

sultana
13-12-05, 04:53
4 shot bursts only 5 times a chain? Wouldn't that mean that there are 20 bullets in the clip? I know the cannons and rifles have a clip of 48 so that's 12 bursts right?

Asurmen Spec Op
13-12-05, 05:29
technically there are no paying customers right now ;)
Depends, click2pay likes to charge my 6months every 3

IceStorm
13-12-05, 06:16
I went hunting with my Healing Light and my Ray of God...

Reload is ridiculous now. Not only does it take longer, not only can you not drop the weapon during reload, but you can't see the screen during reload. Why the hell is my character blocking the screen during reload? What the hell is the point of reticle lock if I can't maintain it while reloading?

You might as well just put a banner on the game that says "Non-Monks are for masochistic players" and be done with it.

Sure, I'll live with it since I only PvM, but I can't see any PvPing players being happy that they're now worse off than TANKS when it comes to visibility while holding a weapon, nevermind the reload time or the no-drop issue.

And don't even get me started on the new weapon sounds. WTF? My Healing Light now sounds like an erector set and my Ray of God screams like a dying woman? Jesus Christ!

Like I said in chat, 10 out of 10 for weapon graphics, but minus several million for sound and reload.

scarshapedstar
13-12-05, 06:22
Reload is ridiculous now. Not only does it take longer, not only can you not drop the weapon during reload, but you can't see the screen during reload. Why the hell is my character blocking the screen during reload?

Not much point to adding reload animations if you can't see them

IceStorm
13-12-05, 06:27
Not much point to adding reload animations if you can't see themThe old rifles had reload animations, they just involved loading clips well below the dead center of the screen...

You don't use a rifle, do you? Have you used one since patch?

What rifle user in real life or in an FPS sticks his weapon in the center of his screen/field-of-view to reload?

I want functionality, I don't want gimicks. I will gladly take the old rifle graphics and behavior over this new schmutz any day.

jini
13-12-05, 08:06
It's short term if it get looks at quickly. Would you rather I put it in my long-term category along with Player Shops?

N
Doing so will hurt as bad...
Seems you forget though who pays for your salary in the long end...

scarshapedstar
13-12-05, 08:40
The old rifles had reload animations, they just involved loading clips well below the dead center of the screen...

You don't use a rifle, do you? Have you used one since patch?

Yeah, I use rifles. And yeah, come to think of it, that raygun sure gets in the way. But I prefer sniping anyhow.

sultana
13-12-05, 10:24
Like I said in chat, 10 out of 10 for weapon graphics, but minus several million for sound and reload.
:lol:

I'm surprised though, there still seems to be a few non-monks, hanging in there, hoping for KK to fix this.

jini
13-12-05, 10:45
:lol:

I'm surprised though, there still seems to be a few non-monks, hanging in there, hoping for KK to fix this.
most revert to melee tanks, or drones and ofc monks :(. i'm still trying with rifles, simply because i love FL, but I very much dislike new FL graphic. its as if its cutted from cardboard. Old one was far superior

sultana
13-12-05, 10:49
most revert to melee tanks, or drones and ofc monks :(. i'm still trying with rifles, simply because i love FL, but I very much dislike new FL graphic. its as if its cutted from cardboard. Old one was far superior
I thought the old one was a cardboard cutout aswell?

jini
13-12-05, 11:08
naah the old one was (well to my opinion) the best designed rifle, I mean when viewed in 3d, when someone was wearing it or using it

IceStorm
13-12-05, 11:19
when someone was wearing it or using itYeah. Too bad it can't hit the broadside of a barn.

Now the Copbot Plasma Rifle, there was a good looking and useful rifle. I wish we had those back. :-(

Tupac
13-12-05, 11:26
fix it kk plz all u have done with this is made monks even more over powered

Matthew.v.smith
13-12-05, 11:58
naah the old one was (well to my opinion) the best designed rifle, I mean when viewed in 3d, when someone was wearing it or using it

Wow, well we're all entitled to our own oppinion, personally I thought the old FL Model was one of the tackiest looking in first person, I liked the 3d person model but the First Person one looked like it had been assembled with Lego and had the stickers put on by some heavy handed toddler :P

The new Model KICKS ASS, it looks so detailed and makes you proud to use it.

M.

jini
13-12-05, 12:14
well I dont like that the handle, is connected to the gun body that's all... :cool:

[PiN]Fluffy
13-12-05, 14:02
dislike all The new Laser/ Plasma weapons. I prefer the old models.... slasher looks like a MOtorized little Dildo :mad:

Bugs Gunny
13-12-05, 14:08
Fluffy']dislike all The new Laser/ Plasma weapons. I prefer the old models.... slasher looks like a MOtorized little Dildo :mad:

WOA!!! now that's SEXY :-)

I don't like the slasher laser pistols icon either. Love the judge and the SH..... ooh boy.....

retr0n
13-12-05, 16:07
I don't understand how anybody can use the salsher anyway. They have manged
to make it sound even more annoying.

Send
13-12-05, 16:24
/Signed

Nadja [Mars]
13-12-05, 16:34
/ signed

Bugs Gunny
13-12-05, 17:15
For those few who still feel that reload is a good thing, let me remind you that it throws ALL ballancing done to weapons out the window.

Short example:

NERF = ((clipsize*(60/freq)+6) / ((clipsize*(60/freq)+2.5))

2.5 being the old reload, 6 being the new time

Xbow gets a 15% DOT (dammage over time) nerf
Slasher gets a whopping 39% nerf.

So yes, at the moment the xbow is a seriously overpowered weapon when fighting fellow reload aflicted fighters.

Do i like it?
HELL NO !!!!

Nidhogg, it's time you get in touch with KK, as anyone who knows basic math knows you guys have a BROKEN game right now.

Vampire222
13-12-05, 17:19
Yeh, if this doesn't get fixed REALLY soon, you'll have noone left to moderate o_O

Mr Friendly
13-12-05, 17:20
u should see the reload of a nailgun =) 15+sec reload ftW!

jini
13-12-05, 17:24
yes, but the nailgun is the only one with a working pressure gauge :lol:

Vampire222
13-12-05, 17:24

The current reload times range from "pretty annoying long" to "abso-fuckn-lutely unbearably long", guess the nailgun fits into the worst part of the scale...

jini
13-12-05, 17:33
hmmm nailgun needs a better (electric maybe?) pressure pump :lol:

.Cyl0n
13-12-05, 17:55
If they dont react in those 14 days of commercial stuff ... WHEN THEN?

I really hope theres something coming today.... 14 days almost over ?

SorkZmok
13-12-05, 19:56
It's not even funny anymore, there's NOTHING but monks and melee tanks now. Everywhere. APU hybs like mad, tons of apu/ppu teams and the occasional melee tank. I feel quite stupid on my PE that i just lommed to rifles.

:mad: :mad: :mad:

Mr Kot
13-12-05, 20:24
It's not even funny anymore, there's NOTHING but monks and melee tanks now.So with the netcode the way it is, as far as melee PvP is concerned, the winner is.......

Vampire222
13-12-05, 21:56
Wheres the bloody response on this issue KK, ignoring the customers as usual? :mad:

Marx
13-12-05, 22:05
Wheres the bloody response on this issue KK, ignoring the customers as usual? :mad:

They don't ignore us.

lol

Asurmen Spec Op
13-12-05, 23:45
How unsuprissing.
another day I wont bother to log in, how many more will it be KK?

giga191
14-12-05, 00:10
hopefully the extended free trial period is being used to fix this

tomparadox
14-12-05, 00:25
/signed

Reaload time sucks.

Black Mamba
14-12-05, 00:38
un make my main char completely useless please

IceStorm
14-12-05, 03:54
They don't ignore us.I've said before, KK goes on holiday from mid-November to mid-January.

I'm telling you, they pushed Evo 2.1 out the door and headed for the community eggnog bowl.

jini
14-12-05, 08:07
How unsuprissing.
another day I wont bother to log in, how many more will it be KK?
You know what the soluton really is: GIVE THE CODING TO GFX !!!111

Zheo
14-12-05, 09:06
/signed.

I didn't mind it at first, but after about 20mins of fighting it came aparrent that it was causing a large problem in pvp.

/signed.

Never pvp'd with it cos i'm le'd atm, however reload times are laughable, APU will kill ya before you can load atm. If you want realistic reload times like this then double the damage to make that realistic, get rid of Monks, and PSI and lots of other un-realisic things like warbots etc, (Cos 50' robots wouldnt work trust me i know these things).

Thusly either change everything or accept this is fantasy and re-set the reload times.

Besides it's unfair to nurf everyone accept monks!

turbineS-line
14-12-05, 09:28
hahahhahahahahahaha

i'm not paying for NC.

<3 kk but they fucked up.

^_^ Won't be reactivating unless this shit is changed. A ton of other runners are also going to be getting rid of Neocron. Another victory for AO and WoW.

Good job KK! Way to fuck up!

Demental
14-12-05, 09:40
I'd like to actually subscribe and pay to play this game for a long time with alot of my old time friends that are here now. Them actually listening to use for once and fixing the reload times to how they were/should be would be very nice. Then of course theres always the ppu issue they could really show some love on and fix :p

anyhow
/signed

IceStorm
14-12-05, 09:58
Has anyone popped into zee German forums to see if they're also pissed off about the reload situation?

Bugs Gunny
14-12-05, 10:41
They feel exactly the same way.

retr0n
14-12-05, 13:10
Well, if there is no patch this week, or if the patch doesnt atleast try and fix the
reload problem i think I'm out.

But I'm sure everybody @ KK are trying very hard to give us an update on
what's going on.

solling
14-12-05, 14:00
i really dont think its THAT bad primate and there are ways to get around it

Nadja [Mars]
14-12-05, 14:28
They feel exactly the same way.

Exactly. That's why I signed the petition.

Yours

Vampire222
14-12-05, 19:15
So Nidhogg, any update on your enquiries?

Zeninja
14-12-05, 21:04
Your a moron.

YOUR STUPID
I'm still smart enough to know how to use a ignore list :lol:

So Nidhogg, any update on your enquiries?
Sorry he's busy to read the forum rules once again.

tarasm
15-12-05, 06:09
/signed

vashtyphoon78
15-12-05, 07:38
hahahhahahahahahaha

i'm not paying for NC.

<3 kk but they fucked up.

^_^ Won't be reactivating unless this shit is changed. A ton of other runners are also going to be getting rid of Neocron. Another victory for AO and WoW.

Good job KK! Way to fuck up!

I highly doubt anyone that plays Neocron would play EITHER of those shit games for more than a month after playing Neo.

and tbh the reload times are kinda crap, but you just gotta choose ur weps right. Some of them have a slightly faster reload than others.

MasterChief
15-12-05, 09:04
im glad Zeninja doesnt work for KK...

RUn3
15-12-05, 09:46
Signed

Bugs Gunny
15-12-05, 12:59
Monday dec 12

Nidhigg: "Hey guys, what's up with the reload?"
KK: "Oh right, we hadn't noticed there being problems yet, let's ask around."
KK: *thinking about who put in the reload and why*

Thursday dec 15

KK: *thinking about the reload*

Cmon guys, it can't be that hard?
Either it's a mistake that passed by the extensive testing performed on the patch, or it's a thing that's put in deliberately as part of a massive reballancing of monks, all reload weapon dammages based on reload times and clipsize and a total mobreballancing.

NOW WHICH IS IT?

Agent L
15-12-05, 13:54
signed

Vampire222
15-12-05, 14:05
KK is so professional at ignoring community issues, they shud start "STFU customer LTD."

IceStorm
15-12-05, 14:09
NOW WHICH IS IT?Option C: They're all drunk at the bottom of a bowl of eggnog.

pabz
15-12-05, 14:12
The decision making process is too slow fix that too kk

Torg
15-12-05, 14:34
Cmon guys, it can't be that hard?
Either it's a mistake that passed by the extensive testing performed on the patch, or it's a thing that's put in deliberately as part of a massive reballancing of monks, all reload weapon dammages based on reload times and clipsize and a total mobreballancing.

NOW WHICH IS IT?thats right.
remove this mistake.
or remove monks.
or admit youre going to model neocron into a cheap wow-copy. any of the three.

Vampire222
15-12-05, 16:36
The fired nidhogg, pretty obvious since he didn't post for 2 whole days now... :mad:

Bugs Gunny
15-12-05, 16:41
Let's test that hypothesis:

* EXPLOIT *